Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

I Couldn’t Forget You if I Tried

Jeremy’s POV

“Sup McKinnon,” said Mike.
“Yeah, hey Jeremy,” said Tony with more enthusiasm than normal.
“Hey, guys. Tony,” he looked at me,”you’re happier than usual.”
“I made a buddy today,”
“We both did you faggot,” said Mike.
“That’s not nice. Anyway, her name’s Blane. She seems really cool and-“
“Why does everyone keep talking about that chic? She’s just a chic, and nothing more than that,” I blurted. They both looked at me with a confused look.
“Alright dude, chill out,” Mike said,”What’d she do to you?”
I looked down at the table and I thought and sighed,”I don’t wanna talk about it,” I grabbed my bookbag and stood up,”Look I’m sorry I’m being a bitch right now, but I’ll catch up with guys later.”
“Alright, Jere-Bear,”said Mike.

Blane’s POV

In my seventh period class, I was glad to see that I had Mike with me so I sat in the seat next to his. When Vic walked in, my heart pounded yet again, he sat behind me. Then Jeremy walked in…yay. He started to sit in the back and I wasn’t going to stop him.
“Jeremy come on, sit with us,” said Vic. I put in head on the desk.

“I’m not sitting anywhere near her.”
Everything went quiet and I felt my throat close a little. I’ll admit, it did hurt. I mean, I would at least like to have known what I did.
“Dude, seriously what’s your problem,” said Vic sounding a little…defensive.
“I don’t have a problem, you have a problem. You’re the one ditching me for this bi-“
“Don’t. Even.” Vic exclaimed. I saw him stand up and I grabbed his wrist. I wasn’t about to let Vic fight one of his best friends over me, a girl he’d just met.
“Vic calm down, come on,” I said. He looked pretty heated but he sat down, and put his head down.
“Jeremy, what’s your deal,” Mike asked calmly,”you don’t even know her and you’re calling her out her name.”
“At least tell me what I did, because you’re not even doing doing this to make me feel bad. You really sound like you hate me and all I did was ask what your name was?” the class was looking at us, and the teacher still wasn’t there yet.
“Just don’t…talk to me okay,” he put his head down. Finally the teacher walked in and greeted us. She had no idea what just happened or why the room was so quiet.

“How was school, Blane?” asked Mom as I walked through the door, she was moving quickly.
“Uhhm…weird,” I said sitting on the couch.
“Did you make any friends?”
“Yep, four actually.”
“Wow, four friends in one day, that’s your personal best.”She grabbed her keys and headed to the door,”Okay, I’m going back to work, I just wanted to be home at least for a little while for your first day as an eleventh grader.” She kissed me on the cheek and she said as she rushed out the door,” I’ll be home at about 8 or 8:30 so eat dinner by seven.”
“Okay, be careful, mom. Love you.”
“Love you too,” and the door closed, and just then my phone buzzed.
“How is this?” I checked it was a text from Tony.
~hey best friend, if you’re wondering I put my number in your phone when you weren’t looking! By the way, is your mail box blue?~

I texted back ~Tony, how do you know my mail box is blue are you stalking me Perry?~ I sent it and went to turn on the tv. My phone buzzed again.
~No but me and the guys are walking to your house right now, though. We all live close to each other so that’s pretty cool.~
~How did you know I live here though~ I sent.
I heard a knock at the door, I looked through the peep hole and saw Jaime making a face. I opened it, and Jaime tackled me.
“Hi Plain Blane!”
“Hime-Time thanks for the love but get off me!” he got up and helped me up.
“Jaime control your hormones,” I heard Tony comment as they walked in. Tony fist pumped me, Mike sup-nodded me and Vic hugged me. He was so warm and his skin was soft, and he himself was firm.

Me, Tony and Vic sat on the couch with me in the middle, Mike sat on the floor and Jaime went to use my bathroom(it was either that, or my mom’s). We were watching Family Guy, when it went to commercial.
“Wonder what’s taking Jaime so long?” Mike asked.
“Too many burritos will do that..”said Tony.
“There goes my appetite for a chocolate cake, thanks Tone,” I said. He gave me a thumbs up and I laughed at him.
“Blane, can I talk to you in private?” Vic asked.
“Of course,” we got up and went to the kitchen.
“Blane, I just wanted to apologize for earlier.”
“For what, oh the Jeremy thing. Dude, don’t sweat it.”
“No I’m just sorry I got all defensive. I mean you’re so cool and he doesn’t know you and he was about to call you a bitch.”
“I’m aware of that but he’s been your friend longer than I’ve known you. I just met you today. I mean I know that’s wrong of him and I really appreciate you defending me. I really do, don’t apologize. I just didn’t want you to do something you would’ve regretted.” I did a little crooked smile and his smiled faded away. He grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek.
He looked at me and I was blushing like a mofo.
“Sorry,” he mumbled.
“No need,” I whispered.
“YOU GUYS HARRY POTTER IS ON ABC FAMILY LETS WATCH!” Mike exclaimed.
“Ewww gaaaayyy!” yelled Jaime.
“AVADA KEDAVRA!” me and Mike both yelled at Jaime.
“Dude, I’m starting to love you guys,” I said to Vic still holding his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nope this isn't the end, thanks you guys for the comments and feedback!