Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 44.

He was beaming. He took my hand as we walked out of the building. I couldn’t help but smile too. He was so proud of himself, and I was proud of him too. I was beyond proud to call him my boyfriend.
“You think they liked me?” He asked. He looked over at me. I laughed.
“Didn’t you hear everyone? They loved you.” His face turned red and he looked back down. I saw him smirk.
“My brother is gonna be a rockstar.” Celine said, now holding onto my other hand. I sighed.
“Yeah, he’s gonna be a huge rockstar.” I say.
“I wouldn’t go that far.” He said. “I don’t even know if they want me yet.”
“They’d be crazy not to want you, Kellin. You were great, and you have your own stuff to play too. What’s not to love?” He smiled again.
“You tell me.” He said, kissing me on the cheek. My face got red. Celine scrunched up her face.
“Ewwwww..” She said.
“It’s not grossssss..” Kellin said to her, in her tone. Celine laughed.
“Yes it is. Boys are gross.” He laughed.
“Good. Keep thinking that.
We got into the car. Kellin was looking at his arm.
“What’s that?” I ask. I look over. “A phone number?” He nodded.
“Y-yeah.. just some girl.” The jealousy kicked in.
“A girl?” I said. He looked over at me.
“She invited me to a party tonight, a lot of the people from the audition are gonna be there..” I bit my lip.
“Are.. you gonna go?” I asked.
“Well, she said it would be a good idea. She said it’s good to meet all the right people.” I looked out the window.
“Oh..” I sighed. He was quiet for a little and then eventually started the car.
I guess he was going.