Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 47.

Kellin’s P.O.V
“Oh, you’re fun when you drink” Kelly said. She wrapped her arms around me and danced closer. She waved over to the guy at the bar.
“Bring him another one!” She yelled. I really shouldn’t be having any. I still had to drive home.
The guy behind the bar quickly brought me another bottle. I nodded.
“Thanks” I said. I put it down on the nearest table.
“Kelly, I should really get going..” I said, trying to yell over the music.
“What, you have to get back to that girl of your’s? She doesn’t let you have any fun, does she. She must have you on a tight leash.” I felt my face get red.
“N-no.. I..” I bit my lip.
“Come on, you just got here. Live a little. Besides, I can introduce you to Kyle. He’s one of the guys you auditioned for today.” She smiled at me. She was right. It was all about the people you know. And she knew the right people.
“And you’re little girlfriend will never have to know what happened tonight.” She said. I cringed.

All I ever wanted was for Jess to be mine, and I was out at some party, drinking and dancing with some girl I just met a few hours ago. I moved away from Kelly.
“I.. I don’t know about that.” I said. She looked at me.
“We could have a little fun, our selves.” She moved close to my hear. “Have you ever been with an older woman before?” My cheeks were burning. I shook my head. She laughed.
“Have you ever been with… anyone before?” I knew exactly what she was saying. I shook my head again. She laughed again. This was just perfect.
“You’re a virgin?” She said, I could barely make it out through her laughter. I never thought being a virgin was bad, until now. Until I was being laughed at for it.
“I.. I’m sorry.. but I really have to go.” She grabbed my face in her hands.
“Come on cutie pie, you don’t have to go anywhere, just stay here with me” She leaned in closer. I quickly pushed her away.
“I gotta go.” I said, and made my way out.
“Whatever, you loser.” She called out after me. I felt my cheeks get red. I moved quicker to get out of there. It was hard to see through all the smoke, but finally I made it out to my car. I quickly got in, and drove off.