Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 62.

Kellin’s P.O.V

I sighed. A ring on her finger. I could do that. I’d be more than happy to do that. That’s what I wanted. Her to be mine. Forever. I smiled, grabbing her waist, and pulling her towards me. I ran my hand through her hair, pulling her into a kiss. She held my face in her hands. My heart was beating faster the more she held on. She finally moved away, now placing her hands on my chest.
“But.. nothing too soon..” She said. I nodded. She was right. We haven’t even graduated high school yet. I guess I was just over the whole high school thing; the whole teenage years thing. I wanted to start my life with her. I wanted a family with her. I wanted to move in here. This would be our home, where we’d make our family memories. I stared into her eyes. They were big, and brown, and beautiful. I kissed her forehead. She was beautiful.
“We should get back home. Celine is probably looking for you” She said “We can fill out the paper work for the apartment tomorrow.” I couldn’t help but smile. This was going to be our home. All ours. She smiled back at me. She sensed my excitement. I grabbed her, pulling her into a tight hug, and swinging her around. She wrapped her arms around my neck, holding on tight. I heard her giggle.
“I love you” I said. She leaned her forehead against mine, gently pushing the hair out of my face.
“I love you too.” She said. She gently kissed me on the lips.
We walked down to the car, hand and hand. I opened the door for her and plopped into the driver’s side. My phone vibrated. I looked to see one missed call.
I called them back.
“Hello?” I said “Hey, sorry I missed you. Who was calling?” I asked. Jess looked up at me, puzzled.
“Hey, is this Kellin?” they asked.
“Y-yeah this is him, why?” I said.
“We’re calling about your audition. We’re wondering how long it’s gonna take you to get down here to sign with us.”