Status: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How I Met Your Father

GAAAAAAAY!

Why are children always so... violent?

I frowned, switching off the television. There was no point it being on, it wasn't like I could hear anything over the sound of my kids trying to murder each other. Last time I had checked on them, Victoria, my eldest, had Lucas, my youngest, in a head lock, trying to make him smell her socks. Surely sixteen and fourteen year olds shouldn't still act like that?

There was a loud shriek and a tumble which sounded all to familiar in my house. Victoria had fallen down the stairs. I quickly stood up and went to sort out the situation. When I entered the hall way, Tori was lying on the floor, clutching her ankle, while Lucas pointed his lightsaber at her menacingly.

"That little shit pushed me down the stairs!" The red head hissed, glaring thinly at her brother. I couldn't help but smile fondly at her expression. It was her bright blue eyes and ginger freckles that always got to me. She had learned to use her adorableness to her advantage over the years, and because of this, she got away with everything.

I placed my hands on my hips and looked up at my son, who was still wielding his weapon. I swear, he got his insanity from his dad. "Luke, is this true?" I asked.

My son looked gob smacked, throwing his lightsaber down. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. His big, brown eyes luring me in while he blew a strand of his light blonde hair our of his eyes. "She's lying! If she get's away with this again I'm running away to uncle Jamie and uncle Lee's house!"

"Run all you like kid, they'll bring you straight back." I smirked, pulling Victoria up from the floor. She stuck her tongue out at her brother, then limped into the sitting room. "Come on. Your dad won't be back for a while so I'll tell you a story."

"GAAAAAAY!" Luke called, pouncing down the stairs and into the living room. He sat on the couch next to his sister.

Victoria rolled her eyes and crossed one long leg over the other, tilting her head to the side. I sat down on the chair opposite them and smiled, knowing that they were about to suffer and I couldn't be arrested for it. "Kids, I'm going to tell you the story of how I met your father."

"OH HELL NO!"

"I AM NOT DOWN WITH THIS!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys. I'm in a really difficult position and I can't tell you what it's about and I'm really sad and need a hug. WHY DO YOU ALL LIVE IN THE INTERNET? Oh god, I'm getting that warm feeling again. It's a really nice feeling, but I don't know what it is.

SighSighSigh:c