Status: Contains strong language and violence. Sequel maybe???

Haunted

But You Were Everything to Me, I Was Begging You Please Don't Go

“Who is he, huh?” Liam yelled, as soon as he had shut the door to the ceremony room.
“It’s really not what you think,” I choked.
“I said who is he?!” he screamed. Seeing the anger in his eyes, I was terrified – this wasn’t the Liam I knew. We hadn’t been together long but I’d never seen him like this before. This was pure anger, pure hatred. I was petrified.
“Liam stop, you’re scaring me,” I pleaded.
“I’m fucking scaring you, am I? Maybe you should have thought about that before then.” I had to tell him about Ryan. I had no choice but to tell him. I couldn’t stop crying, my whole body was shaking with fear and hurt. Not just that: we had a room full of family and friends who would be nervously waiting to see what would happen next. It felt like a damn soap opera, leaving the audience having built up so much suspense. Surprisingly no one had followed actually to see what all the fuss was about. Liam wasn’t exactly being subtle to say the least. I braced myself to tell him the truth. Living with what had happened was just about bearable but telling people about it was like asking the impossible. Right now though, it seemed I had no choice. If it meant Liam would stay with me then I could do it. I couldn’t cope if he left.
“It’s just, I…” I trailed off, unable to speak through the sobs.
“You what, huh?”
“I never cheated on you, I would never do that, you have to believe me.” Sitting down on the floor, I dropped my head in my hands.
“Fucking liar,” he screamed. Next thing I knew, the room was a blur. And it wasn’t because of the tears. The person I loved with all my heart, the person I trusted more than anyone, had hit me across the face. My face stung in pain and I was so out of it, it took me a few minutes to realise he had ran from the church.
“Liam!” I yelled, rushing outside after him, but he had already gone. I felt physically sick, my face was stinging, the guy I loved had just walked out on me on my wedding day and worst of all, I had to face everyone back inside, who now thought I was a cheat. I couldn’t do it – not now. Instead, I ran to the one place I knew I would be safe. I went to see Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna wait till tomorrow to post this but I was too excited for you to read it so here ya' go. Enjoy and thankyou for reading xoxo