Right Where You Want Me

This Will Be Our Little Secret

Mike’s POV

It was now the fourth day we have been on tour and we were now in Dallas. I was lying in my bunk in the vacant bus while I thought. The guys left me about thirty minutes ago to go roam the area, I would have joined them but my mind was elsewhere and I couldn’t really concentrate. I still couldn’t get the thought out of my head, why Araceli decided to make that decision, without me, without even telling me about it. I respected her decision but I didn’t know if I was strong enough like her and was willing to wait. I heard a knock on the door and since I was the only one on the bus I got off my bunk to check it out. I was almost to the door when they knocked again, whoever it was at the other side was really impatient.

“Coming! Damn!”

I swung the door open and there standing on the other side was a girl probably around 21. She was tall, for a girl, but no taller than me, and had long black hair. Her tan arms were covered with various tattoos here and there and she held a huge grin at the sight of me. She thought I was checking her out.

“Can I help you? I don’t think you’re supposed to be back here.”

She made her way up the steps and closed the door right behind her, ignoring my question. She stood mere inches away from me and she started to play with my shirt. I slid my hand down to stop her.

“Yo! Sorry but not in the mood right now!”

She bit her lip and looked up at me with her sparkling hazel eyes. She got up on her tippy toes and without blocking her, she kissed me. I didn’t kiss back, I was just taking it before pushing her off me and towards the door. She stopped and turned around.

“Oh Mike, is this your way of playing hard to get because I like it.”

“What?! No! I have a girlfriend and I'm not interested.”

“She doesn’t have to know, it can be our little secret.” I looked at her up and down, she was pretty hot, wasn't going to lie. No! I won’t do this, not to Cheli. I shook my head and opened the bus door for her to step out. Before I could close the door on her she looked at me and pouted. She took out a small piece of paper from her bra and handed it to me.

“Just in case you change your mind.” She winked at me before walking away. I made my way back into the bus and looked down at the paper.

“Melissa, huh.” I say to myself.

Instead of crumpling up the piece of paper and tossing it, I placed it on Casey’s bunk. He can have fun with her. I laid back down on my bunk and took out my phone. I started going through my pictures and stopped at one of Cheli. It was the night of our first date. I took her to Universal Studios, a little surprise for her since she has never been there before. She's wearing a floral blouse that shows out her curves. She wore shorts and black Toms. I stared at the picture for awhile and my mind went to the a couple of nights before I went on this tour.

I was laying on Araceli’s bed throwing my hat up in the air while I waited for her to get ready before we went out. I was taking her ice skating and she was very eager to go. She was still in her robe from her shower and was now sitting on her bathroom counter as she did her make up. I went up to her and lowered the robe a little from one shoulder. I started kissing her neck softly and began sucking there. I feel her stop what she was doing, knowing she was going to stop me, but for a minute, she lets me, I feel the little goosebumps she was getting at my touch. I bring my tongue in action as she giggles. Her adorable little giggle that I love hearing. I turn her around a little so she can face me and place my hands on her thighs. I kiss her small tender lips and her arms wrap around my neck. She started pulling me closer to her, begging for me to deepen the kiss. So I licked her bottom lip then slowly my tongue entered the small slit and started exploring her small little mouth. I feel her smile when we continued kissing. She loves when I take control of the kiss, so I continued doing that. Slowly and slowly I pull up the robe from her thighs, getting closer to my target and her body tenses up. I hear a little moan escape from her mouth and it only excites me, she likes it so I continued. I just wanted to take that robe off her and do it already. She'll love it, I know damn well that she'll regret ever making that commitment.

My curious hand makes its way to the tie of the robe and the other stays on her thigh, rubbing it softly. It takes her awhile to realize what is going on and her eyes flash open and stops me from going any further.

“Mike what are you doing?”

“What do you think I’m doing?” I lean in to continue the kissing but she pulls away from me and is waiting for me, expecting a better answer than the one I gave her. I stop and look up at her confused; I thought she had changed her mind. I thought she was letting me since she was going along with it.

“You know I can’t have sex with you Mike. I’m waiting.” She hops off the counter then walks towards her bed and I come up to her, placing my hands around her waist and place my chin on her shoulder.

“But I love you Cheli, doesn’t that mean anything. You know I won’t hurt you.” I gently kiss her neck and she tensed up again.

She turns around to look at me and places her hands on either side of my waist. She pulls me into her and gives me a small peck. I begin kissing her again and undoing the tie of her robe but she pulls me away.

“I love you too Mike, but…I’m waiting for marriage and seeing as that won’t be anytime soon, we have to wait.”

“Let’s do it then!" I blurt out without really thinking. Knowing I just wanted to have sex with her so she can try it out once and for her to see that I love her and won't hurt her at all.

She looks at me confused and trying to read if I was actually serious. I can tell by looking at her eyes that she wanted to experience it already. They were filled with desire and it made me want to continue trying until she gives up.

“Let’s get married, when I come back from tour!”

“Mike you can’t be serious.”

“Like I said, I love you and I respect your wishes.”

“I don’t want to just get married so we can have sex.” She lowers her voice before finishing. “I mean I know it will be great but-“

“It won’t be just that, baby, trust me. Let me show you how I really feel about you.” I pulled her closer to me and snake my left arm around her small frame while my other hand pulled her arm around my neck. I slide down my hand to her waist and her other arm joins my neck.

She places her forehead on mine and looks up at me.

“So what do you say? Will you think about it?” I touch her chin then caress her soft cheek, gazing into her green eyes.

After a while, she finally nods and smiles up at me.


I looked back at my phone, at her picture and let out a sigh. I locked my phone and placed my hands on my face. What did I get myself into? I wasn’t ready for marriage! I wasn’t really taking this seriously as she was. Yeah I love her and she was different than other girls and I wouldn’t mind marrying her, but not yet. Everything just felt rushed, all for some damn sex. All thanks to stupid Casey and stupid Jonny for getting all this in my head and leaving me in this position.

Was I willing to get married, now, just for that?

I sighed again and made my way out of my bunk. I needed to get my mind off this. And there's only two things that will help me. Seeing that option one is not available, I looked back towards Casey’s bunk and the piece of paper caught my eye. I snatched it up and looked at it for awhile. Melissa. Melissa. Melissa. I pulled out my phone and started to dial the ten digit number on my phone. After a couple of rings she finally answered.

“Hello?”

I stayed quiet and thought about hanging up. What am I doing? I have a perfect girl back at home, who's just waiting for her wedding day to give herself to her king. I can't do this. It's not fair. She called out again and was about to hang up herself before I spoke into the phone.

“Melissa!”

“Mike? I was expecting your call.” She said with seductive tone in her voice.

“Yeah..uh nevermind…” My voice trails off.

“No! wait, I’ll be there in 5 minutes. I’ll make sure you wont regret this.”

I hung up and sat down on the couch at our back lounge. I placed my face on my hands and let out a sigh. What did I get myself into? I know this is a bad idea but I just can't get it out of my head. I love Araceli, but I don't want her to marry me this soon in our relationship.

A couple minutes later, I'm still pondering in my thoughts, but I heard a knock on the door that pulled me back to reality. She's already here. I was about to get up and answer but then the door opened. Melissa made her way towards me and stopped a few inches away. I got up and looked at her. I wasn’t so sure about this anymore. I'm just going to send her back home, I don't want to be an asshole.

She dropped her bag at her feet and grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. She tossed it aside and gave me a smirk.

“Ready?”

I stared at her body in front of, unable to speak. Her black laced bra and her hourglass shaped body. Was this right? Who was I kidding, we all knew how badly I wanted to have sex. It will only be this one time and that’s it, Cheli will never know. She won't ever find out. It'll be a little secret that she doesn't have to know.

She came closer to me and pulled me to her. She was about to pull up my shirt when I stopped her and pulled it up for her. I looked down at her and gave her a grin as well. This should be fun.

I lowered my head to hers and slowly kissed her lucious lips. She didn't like the softness because she pressed her lips more onto mine and started to unbutton my cacky shorts. At first I didn't felt right but then, I just let her continue. She bit my bottom lip harshly and it made me kiss her more aggressively. I grab ahold of her waist and pushed her against the other wall which caused her to growl on my mouth.
My shorts end up dropping to my ankles and I start taking off her shorts next while our kissing became sloppy and it turned to desire.
She knew the right spots to get me going and I couldn't stop her, even if I tried. I lifted her up and took her to my bunk.
The rest was history.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think we can all agree that Mike is very impatient!
What will become of Mike and Cheli's relationship?
Feedback? :)
Thanks to all you readers, subscribers and recommendations on behalf of Gema and I
Hope you guys are enjoying this as much as we are!

-Neverendinghope (: