Right Where You Want Me

She Was Bound to Find Out Soon

"Do to me what you did to Melissa."

I quickly stopped what I was doing and looked up at Cheli. Please tell me I was just hearing things.

"What did you say?" I asked her even though I already knew the answer to my question.

"Melissa, you know the girl you were sleeping with to meet your pleasures that I couldn't offer you." As the words came out of her mouth I searched for what to say to her.

"Araceli I-"

I wanted to explain but I didn't know the right words to say. I wasn't going to lie to her, I've been caught and there was no backing out of this. I examined her expression, I couldn't tell if she was mad at me or not, but why shouldn't she, I did the one thing I said I wouldn't do to her. How will she ever trust me and believe me when I say that I truly love her. I didn't want to lose her.

"She called."

Shit! Shit Shit! I knew I shouldn’t have done anything, let alone with Melissa I knew something like this would end up happening. God knows that she doesn’t know how to keep her mouth shut! I got Araceli off my lap and sat her back on the sofa. I couldn't believe Melissa, this is all her fault. Why did she have to come in here and ruin my relationship with Cheli. Things were just fine before she stepped foot on this bus.

I got up and grabbed my shirt as I headed to the front of the bus. I pushed the bus door and almost hit Vic with it as I put on my shirt.

“Whoa! You ok there buddy?” I didn’t answer; I just looked at my brother as he examined my expression. I clenched my jaw and had my hands balled into fist at my sides; I’m sure by now he figured something was up but I had no time to explain to him. I’m sure once he gets on the bus and finds Cheli crying he will put the two together. Knowing Vic he would probably be disappointed that I did this and give me some lecture but right now my main priority was to find Melissa and try to fix everything for the sake of my relationship with Cheli.

“Vic,I’ll talk to you later. I really need to go.” Before he could answer I ran off and looked around me in search of Melissa.

Where can this girl be?

I decided to check the merch tables, even though the show wasn't starting for another couple of hours she might be around that area. I run towards the tables and as I get closer I spot her talking to another girl. She looked sexy as ever, a little pale but still sexy nonetheless.

No! This is why you're in this mess!

I pick up my pace and slow down when I'm only a couple of feet away. She notices me and leaves the girl who she was talking to and finishes the distance between us. She gives me a seductive smile before she starts to speak.

"I see you got excited with my call." She let out a low laugh and I grabbed her wrist without responding as I started to lead her to one of the empty dressing rooms. I opened the door and turned on the lights as I pushed her in and closed and locked the door behind me.

"A little rough today, I like it." She jumped on me and smashed her lips with mine and bit my bottom lip as she tried to turn me on. I was becoming more and more frustrated by the minute. I pushed her away from me and looked at her.

"This ends now!"

"Stop saying that, you clearly know that you don't mean that."

"No Melissa but I do! I didn't want to do it with you last time but I couldn't resist." She bit her lip as she looked at me before I continued. "Thanks to you Araceli knows all about this."

"So what? She was bound to find out sometime soon.” I watch her put her hands on her stomach and start to play with her fingers as my face drops, that would explain why she looked a little off today. I feel my face getting hot with anger as I think it through.

“Don’t fucking tell me you’re pregnant!” Her face flushes and she quickly looks up at me with a stern look.

“What the hell Mike! Fuck that! No! I’m not pregnant!”

“Then why are you putting a show? Trying to fool me or what?”

“I don’t know what you are even talking about! And what if I was huh? What are you going to do about it?”

“You better not! You are not my girlfriend or my priority! This was all just one huge mistake. This was never supposed to happen and Cheli wasn’t supposed to find out.”

“Well good thing I’m not, I see who really cares! Why did you tell her anyways, it could have been fun."

"I didn't tell her! You did!"

"I haven't even talked to her, how is that possible?"

"Your little phone call. Yeah, who do you think answered that?"

The seductiveness washed away from her face as she looked at me with wide eyes. She really believed that I was the one on the other line not Cheli. She looked like she wanted to apologize but just then she put back on her tough demeanor.

"So what." She shrugged. "Maybe I let it slip but it doesn't mean we have to put an end to this." She made her way towards me and started touching me.

I grabbed her hands so she would stop. "No Melissa! You don't get it! I didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend, I love her ok. I just made her lose all my trust. You're fixing this! This is all your fault."

"How is this all my fault?! You wanted this just as much as I did; don't deny it just because you've been caught."

"Fine. I'll admit it, I did want it but if you wouldn't have opened your dumb mouth we wouldn't be in this position!"

"Dude get over it! Let her dump you, that's what you deserve anyways!"

"Don't try and act all innocent. Last time I checked you were cheating on your boyfriend too!"

"Yeah, so? He cheats on me too; you don't see my crying about it. "

"You're disgusting."

"And you like it." She caressed my cheek and I wiped her hand away. I just wanted things to be fixed and back to normal.

Why did I get myself into this mess?

"Fine if you're going to act like a little bitch, go and run to your little girlfriend." She started to walk towards the door. She unlocks it and hesitates.

"If you want to have a little more fun, you know where to find me." The door closed behind her and I ran my hands through my hair as I started to pace the empty room.

What do I do now? I couldn't just avoid her. That will only make things worse! I was scared of going back to the bus and finding Cheli there crying or worse angry with me—wanting to dump me. But I deserved that even though I didn't like it—just like Melissa said.

**


"Flight 143 to Los Angeles now boarding." I hear over the intercom of the airport but I ignore it and continue staring at nothing and thinking about what just happened in the past few hours. His phone ringing, Melissa’s voice talking, basically admitting that he has cheated on me, and everything else. It wasn’t too long until I hear the second announcement after a few minutes and finally snap out of it.

I get up from my seat, put the strap of my bag over my shoulder and head to the line that's really short. There are about five people in line and someone running from down the building.

I wipe the stray tear from my cheek then move the hairs that are covering my eyes and tuck them behind my ear. I have my ticket in one hand and my other hand holding the strap of my bag. I walk to the end of the line and wait to aboard the plane.

"Ticket and some form of ID please."

"Oh yeah," I hand her my ticket and look for my ID inside my bag. I pull out my wallet, open it up then take out my ID from one of the slits. She checks my ticket and ID then hands it back to me.

"Right down here. Enjoy your flight. Please watch your step."

"Thanks," I whisper because that's all I could manage right now before I start to let the tears win me over. I've been fighting back them back since I left but I seem to be losing. Everything reminds me of him or any girl with tattoos reminds me of IT.

C'mon Araceli. Stop crying. Be strong. I try encouraging myself, but I know I won’t listen.

I slowly walk down the corridor to the airplane and stare at the ground as I do. When I reach the plane, I look back at my ticket and search for my seat number. 24. The same day I met Mike. Why am I not surprised?

I walk inside the plane and walk down the small aisle to my seat. I look at the many faces of the people sitting down. The one thing I spot the most was a couple holding hands and laughing. How I envy them. But I wouldn't be surprise if he cheats on her. Guys are scumbags.

I find my seat next to a vacant one. A man around his forties was sitting on the edge. He looked peaceful.

"Excuse me," I say to him. I take a seat on the window seat and just stare outside. I push my bangs back and take a deep breath. First thing I'll do is call Christina and then cry to her. She's been cheated on a lot so I know she'll be of use—even though she doesn't know Ryan's been cheating on her.

The flight attendant started welcoming us to the plane and talking about everything they are supposed to say before a flight. I just ignore her and continue staring outside. I’m not in a good mood right now. I wouldn’t care if the plan crashed because I wouldn’t be feeling this painful feeling inside me.

I hear two guys rushing down the aisle so I looked to my left and saw them taking a seat. Everyone in the plane stare at them. The lady continues talking over the intercom but another guy comes down—apologizing. She then goes back to talking but another guy comes and she stops once again, getting agitated. The guy that walked down the aisle looked vaguely familiar.

The lady just stays quiet and waits just in case another guy entered the plane.

"Oh, there's two more." The guy informs her.

"Shawn you're a dick!" The last guy shouts and he so happens to make his way to the set next to me. I look up at him and notice some black around his eyes. I couldn’t make out what color his eyes were. He has a double nose piercing and is wearing a beanie. He smiles at me. "Hey." He moves his chin upwards before sitting down.

"Hi," I mouth out and look back out the window. I play with the ring on my finger.

"Nervous?"

I look towards him. "No. I just had a bad week." I grin.

"Well, fuck what happen. You're leaving this shit hole so that should be something to look forward to."

I smile, "Thanks."

"I’m Shane." He extends his hand out to me.

I shake it. "Araceli."

"Aw, your Mike's chick." He moves his attention towards the seat in front of him.

"You know him?"

"I toured with him twice before, plus this one. But I only performed the first three weeks." He looks back at me. He's biting his gum and he suddenly stops and forces a big smile on that makes me chuckle. "Why him?"

"What do you mean?"

"His type of girls are tattooed whores and one night stands. You look more like a serious relationship type of girl."

Melissa pops in my head. I tried not to get mad so I just stare straight ahead and lick my dry lips. Hold back your tears Cheli you’re strong. I know you are.

"Don't tell me he cheated on you already?" I don't answer. I just look down at my ring again and play with it. "What a prick. What are you doing with a guy like him? You deserve someone who'll treat you like a princess."

I scoff, "Like I'll ever find a guy like that." I mutter.

He puts his hand on top my mine and squeezes it for comfort. I stare at his hand for a bit before looking at him. He has pretty eyes and he’s actually cute.

He smiles at me and I feel myself smiling back.

"What band are you in?"

"Only the coolest band ever. Alesana."

"Aleh-sana?"

"No, it's pronounced Alice-Ana." I nod my head and repeat the band name. He smiles when I make a weird face and we just laugh. We talk through the whole flight. Not once did I mope around because of Mike. Shane was funny and he distracted me from feeling sad.

We arrive at LAX and we walk out the plane and continue talking. He helped me carry my bag. This guy is a gentleman. Where can I find a guy like this?

We say our good byes and part ways. I watch him leave out in the distance until I hear my name being called out.

“Hey!” Ryan smiles and gives me a hug. Not the person I want to see right now. “How was it?”

Bad. Horrible. Mike fucking cheated on me. Does it look like I had a funfuckingtastic week?!

“Something I’ll always remember,” I reply and begin walking to the parking lot.

I arrive back home and the first thing I do is throw my bag at the wall and plop myself in bed. I then grab my pillow, stuff it on my face and give it a good frustrated scream while kicking my legs everywhere.

He cheated on me.

It's been on my mind for the past 24 hour—except the plane ride. I hate myself. I hate this stupid ring and I hate Mike...well not hate him completely but I'm mad at him. I don't even know what our relationship status is anymore. I don't even want to think of him right now.

I pull my phone out and the piece of paper thats crumbled inside my pocket. I stare at name and number for a few minutes before dialing it. I don't hit call just yet. I don't even know what to say to this guy so I just stare at my screen.

I press the home button and I'm pulled up to the home screen. I lock my phone and throw to the side of the bed. I cover my eyes with my arms and try to erase everything that happened in the past few hours and days.

My phone goes off and it’s Mike’s ringtone. I ignore it and let it go to voicemail. I’m in no mood to talk to him or listen to his voice. He messed up and I…I still love him.

I stare at the ceiling after a few minutes and the first thing I see is the stupid picture of me and Mike. I get up in my bed and remove the picture from my ceiling. I stare at it and think about ripping it up or crumpling it but I don't have the strength to do that just yet. So I just toss it to the trash can.

There's a knock on my door and I see Christina come in with a smile on her face. But it goes away when she sees the picture of me and Mike on the trash can.

“Aw it's over already?” She pouts her bottom lip and walks to my bed. “He’s my favorite drummer.” I jump out of my bed and walk to my closet.

"I need to go out." I search my clothes for something to wear. Something that'll make me feel confident. If he can cheat in this relationship, so can I.

"What happened between the two of you?"

"I'm just mad at him." I didn't want to tell her the real reason—I know I planned to but I don't want anyone to know. All they’ll say is “I told you so.”

She took that as a cue to stay away from the subject. She stands up and goes inside my closet and helps me pick out something to wear.

"Where are you planning on going?"

"I was hoping you'd help me with that." I reply and look at her. She smiles like she thought of an idea.

"I know the perfect place. But you can't wear any of the clothes that you have."

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"Just trust me. Let's go to my place. I'm pretty sure we're the same size."

We walk out of my room and head to the entrance of the house. Ryan stops us before we head out. "Where are you guys going? I thought we had dinner plans?" He looks at Chrissy.

"It's a girl emergency. Can we take a rain check?" She smiles at her boyfriend.

His eyes grow wide and he whips his head towards me. "Please don't tell me you're pregnant because I don't tolerate kids."

"I'm not pregnant.” I snap at him. “I don't even want kids." I walk out the door.

"What's her problem?" I hear him ask Chris but I continue walking to her car before hearing her response.

We pull up to her apartment and go straight to her room. She looks through her wardrobe while I look around her room. I see a full length mirror, lamps, a couch, walk in closet and pictures everywhere. But there are no pictures of her and Ryan–which I found odd.

"I imagined your room filled with things Ryan had bought you and pictures—like in every girl's room." I look at her and her smile goes away.

"That's because we're not together anymore."

My jaw drops. That’s probably the reason why Ryan was so moody when he brought home Chinese food. I’m such a good guesser. "What?”

She looks at me, “I know he's cheated on me a lot of times.”

I'm filled with guilt now. I want to explain that I couldn’t tell her but then I don’t even know what to say. 'Chrissy your boyfriend is cheating on you when he’s not around you but you know I love you as a best friend.'

No.

“I'm sorry.” I manage to say.

“It's Ryan Lopez. What do you expect? I should have seen it coming.” She says with attitude and resumes searching through her closet. I stay quiet after seeing the hurt expression on her face. It’s kind of the same thing I’m going through. I should have seen that coming. It’s Mike fucking Fuentes. Drummer. Ladies’ Man. WOMANIZER! I’m so stupid. I thought he wouldn’t do that to me because everything was perfectly fine in the relationship until he asked about my stupid ring. Which reminds me…

I take off the ring and put it inside my purse.

"Here, try this one on." She hands me a hanger that’s carrying something black. I can’t really make out what it is.

"Where's the other half?" I ask, looking at the black fabric material in front of my eyes. It looks like a top or a skirt. I don’t even know what I’m looking. All I know is that it’s missing other parts.

"You're so innocent Ara. That's the whole thing. Just try it on." She smiles and leads me to her bathroom.

I close the door behind me and stare at the dress on the hanger. It's going to make me look skimpy. I could already tell by staring at it. I remove my shirt then my jeans and put on the black dress. It wasn't too short. It was a bit tight on the sides. But it feels comfortable. I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes pop open as my mouth drops. I'm pretty sure this is a sin but I look good. Beyond good. I look hot.

A huge smile escapes from my lip as I check myself out in the mirror. I fold my clothes that are on the ground and put them on the counter. I exit the bathroom and make my way back to Chris's room. "To think wearing a dress like this would make me fee–"

The room is completely different than what I saw before. There are two posters on the wall, an electric guitar on a stand, darker walls and a guy—topless. He’s putting on his jeans and just looking at me.

I shield my eyes and quickly apologize. "I'm so sorry! I thought this wa–"

He chuckles and walks over to his drawer while keeping his eyes on me. "It's totally fine. A sexy girl like you in my room is the whip cream to my sundae."

I felt my face heat up and my heart begins to race. He just called me sexy. Me. Sexy? The effects of wearing this dress…boy I'm really starting to love it.

"I supposed I never met you before." He walks to me, still topless. His body so perfectly tanned and his biceps are killing me. He's holding a shirt in his hands and my eyes continue to wander all over his body. I want to pet his hairless chest and just slide my hands everywhere.

Oh my god, I’m thinking dirty.

"N-no." I stammer. I don't understand what I'm feeling right now because just by looking at his body makes me want to do all these inappropriate things to him. Things I wouldn’t allow myself to do to anyone!

"Like what you see?" He says with a tone of amusement.

I look away to hide my reoccurring blush. "Uhh. Um. Where's Christina's room?" I say quickly, still not meeting his gaze.

He chuckles, "Down the hall to your right." He points. He's now in front of me and I finally have the courage to look back at his dark brown eyes. They look seductive. I’m trapped now. I can’t move. He’s so beautiful and he has dimples. HE HAS DIMPLES. I continue having this weird feeling inside my stomach…the ones I felt when Mike and I were in his bunk and he was kissing me in places I never knew felt good.

Oh my god I’m getting turned on by looking at this half naked guy just mere inches away from me!

GET AWAY FROM HIM!

"Araceli! Are you done?" I hear Chrissy shout from her room. This is the part where I love her even more now than before. Now if I can get my feet to move, that would be nice.

"You're that chick dating that rock star. What's his name,” he looks up and starts thinking of Mike's name. I didn't want to say it. I didn't even want him to say it. DON’T SAY IT!

"That drummer."

"Yeah, um. I'm gonna go back to Tina. Thanks." I force a grin and walk out of his room.

That kinda was a turn off. Good thing I was able to walk away from him. Now, I need to control my hormones.

I enter Chris rooms. She instantly drops her mouth and her eyes grow wide. “Cheoooow!” She says out loud and I feel my cheeks getting warm. “Boys are going to be all over you right when you step foot into that party. I didn’t even know you had curves. Daaaaamn! Spin for me!”

It starts to get hotter in here and I look away from her. “Chris stop it! You’re making me hot.”

“Baby, you are hot.”

“CHRISTINA!”

She laughs, “I speak the truth. Now let’s put some make up on you and fix your hair.”

I sit on the chair near her mirror and she starts with my makeup. After she does my hair and I wait for her to get dressed.

We drive to the party and she heads straight to the booze. I see some of Ryan’s friends and then other familiar faces. I’ve seen these people before.

As I ponder, Chris comes back and hands me a red cup full of something strong.

“It helps relax you,” she starts to down the drink while I stare at mine. I smell the drink and it smells horrible. Something Mike drinks. I place my lips on the cup and take a sip. It is the most horrible taste I have ever tasted but I continue to drink it. I try my best not to think of the taste. It burns my throat and I start coughing.

‘Newbie,” she says and takes my hand and leads me to the backyard.

I continue drinking the substance that Chris hands me without questioning. Within a few drinks, I feel happy and all tingly inside like I want to twirl around and have a really good time. I’m not even in a serious mood anymore. I want to dance.

I look around me and I start to feel a little dizzy. I hold on to the wall and search for Chris. I even call out her name but I couldn't find her.

I go out in the front lawn and start walking down the street to her car. I wanted to get my purse so I can call her and find out where she’s at. I arrive at her car and pull the handle but it doesn't open. I hit the door and lean on it.

“What am I gonna do?” I ask myself.

I close my eyes for a few seconds and then look around the neighborhood. It looks very familiar. I start walking down the side walk to I don’t know where. I just let my feet do the walking while I try to remember who lives in this neighborhood.

A few minutes later, I’m outside of Mike’s house. The lights are on so that means someone is home. I walk to the door and knock. I hear footsteps approaching and the door opens up. I see Daniel standing there and I forget why I’m even here.

“Araceli? What are you…” his voice trails off as he examines me from my head to toes. I do the same. He’s wearing a tank so his tattoos are shown. He has sweats on and his eyes are red. Yup, he’s high. I always see him getting high with Mike. Dumbasses.

“Were you at a party?”

I turn my focus up to him again. “Can I come in? My feet hurt.”

“Yeah, yeah.” He steps to the side and motions me to come in. I take a foot inside and I instantly think of Mike. The smell of weed lingers in the air and I start to get mad. I think of Melissa and then I think of Mike walking away from me when I tried to have sex with him. Now I’m mad.

I walk to the living room and sit down on the couch where I always sit. I stare at the coffee table and memories start to flood in my head.

“Mike’s touring,”

“I know. Are you smoking weed? Did I interrupt?” I ask, looking up at his green eyes.

He scratches his head, “I was gonna pack another bowl but I rather not because I know you hate it.”

“I don’t hate it. Go right ahead.” I wave my hand and stare at the blank tv.

He gets up from his seat and picks up his pipe and lighter. He takes out a prescription container and takes out whatever was inside it and places it on his pipe. I start to get curious. I stare at it while he smokes out of it. He looks at me but I don’t notice until he speaks. “You want to try it?”

No! Or maybe I do? Should I? I’m already drunk why not check out this herb that everyone is in love with. Alcohol made me relax, so this will probably help also.

“I don’t know how to do it.”

He walks and sits down on the couch next to me, really close. “I’ll do the work. Just inhale from here.” He points at the hole that’s on the pipe. I know I shouldn’t do it but with this alcohol in my system, I was in the mood to try anything.

“I just inhale?” I look at his eyes, they are so pretty and he has a nice smile.

“Yeah, when you decide to stop inhaling, hold it in your lungs for a while and then exhale.”

“How long do I hold it in?”

“As much as you can.” He smiles and moves his pipe near my mouth.

Hesitating, I place my lips on it and he gets his lighter ready. “Ready?” No.

I nod my head and he lights it up. I inhale like he said to do until I can't inhale anymore but I end up pulling away and coughing. My throat begins to burn and hurt and I can't breathe at the moment. I get off the couch so I can breathe but I keep coughing.

He starts to laugh. “Yeah that happens when you’re new at this.”

I hold my chest and cover my mouth as I continue to cough up nastily. “That sucks!” I manage to say and then cough one more time until I can breathe again. I still felt my throat burning and hurting.

“Wanna hit it again?”

“So I won't be able to breathe again?” I now have this nasty taste in my mouth that makes me want to spit it out but I'm inside his house so I can’t. I don’t know how Mike and Dan do this. It’s horrible and nasty.

“Don't inhale too much and just hold it in this time.” He smiles and puts the pipe near me again. I do it again but only inhale a certain amount and then pull away when he turns off the lighter. I hold it in as much as I can before exhaling and coughing again, but not as badly like before.

“I did it!” I exclaim and he gives me a high five. He takes his hit and we do this for a few minutes going back and forth. He also taught me how to light it up and cover the hole that was on the side. I burnt my finger but it didn’t hurt that bad.

I don’t feel high but I know I am because I’m not feeling the way I was feeling before I came here. I feel happy again and I feel like I’m floating and everything around me seems clearer. I look at Daniel and he’s so mellow and smiling. I even caught myself smiling for no apparent reason.

We’re sitting back on the couch, our shoulders touching and just staring at nothing in particular. We would laugh randomly about stupid objects. I kind of like this. I feel more relaxed. It’s actually better than drinking.

I face Daniel and he’s just out of it.

“So you smoke this out of a pipe?”

He turns his head towards me. “Well you can smoke it in a blunt like a cigarette or there’s other ways to do it. I like using the apple because I get to eat the apple and it fucks me up even more.” He smiles, his eyes are so chinky.

“You can smoke it with an apple?” I start laughing.

“Yeah,” he chuckles. “There’s also a shotgun if you don’t want to smoke it out of anything.”

“A gun?”

“No, it’s when someone blows the fumes into your mouth and you inhale the smoke.”

“How the hell does that work?”

“I’ll show you.” He gets up and adds a little more to his pipe and comes back and sits down next to me.

He lights it up and inhales it for a bit. He then moves the pipe away from him and gestures me to come closer to him. I move closer and he leans head to me like if he’s gonna kiss me—which he does but not a full lip on lip action, more like a lip lock. He blows the smoke inside my mouth and I inhale it like before. He backs away a little and waits for me to exhale. My eyes just stare at his lips while I hold in the smoke. They were so inviting and soft.

When I exhale, I couldn’t help but lean in and brush my lips against his. For a minute I think he was gonna push me off him, but he doesn’t. He kisses me back.

I get closer to him and end up climbing on him. I sit on his laps while we made out. He starts to put his pipe down on the small table next to him and places his hands on my legs. My dress rises up but I didn’t care. I’m too focused in kissing him. He’s also a good kisser maybe that’s just the cannabis speaking?

His hands start to head north while mine wrap around his neck. We stay there for a few minutes before he shifts in his seat and starts to lower me in the couch without breaking the kiss. His hands go up my thigh and he starts to rub my side getting higher and higher until he reaches underneath my dress. I tense up when he reached the fabric material of my panties. His lips move to my neck and it just felt so good. He would bite it and just suck on it. A moan escaped from my mouth and he moved the strap of my dress to the side and starts to kiss my shoulder. He starts to roll down my panties. I begin to remove his tank. He helps me get off it and I aim for his sweats. I start to think of Mike.

I know I’m drunk and high but I’m not too messed to know what I’m doing. A part of me wants to go through with it but another part of me tells me to stop before I end up like Mike—a cheater. I planned to cheat on Mike today but I know in my heart I can’t. Revenge isn’t the answer and I just don’t want to feel guilty.

I stop Daniel from continuing.

“I’m sorry I can’t do this.” I push him up a bit so he could look at me.

His face expression changes instantly. “Mike is going to kill me.” He gets off me and I begin to cry. “I’m so sorry. I—”

“No,” I pull my knees up to my chest and I hide ugly face. “I wanted to cheat on Mike but I can’t.”

“Why would you want to cheat on Mike?”

“He’s been cheating on me with some promiscuous bitch that’s merching for some band.” I continue sobbing. My eyes were stinging from the mascara that was running down my cheeks. I don’t want to wipe it away because it’ll smudge more. “I found out the day he flew me over there.”

I finally look up and I see him on the edge of the couch. His elbows are on his lap, he’s holding his head and his fingers are tangled in his hair. I could tell he was worried that Mike will know what happened between us.

I move my hair to the side and wipe away the tears. I don’t even care how I look anymore.

“Daniel, I won’t tell Mike anything if you don’t tell him anything. I know you guys are close but I promise you won’t have to worry about him finding out.”

He looks up at me. “Let’s just pretend this night never happened? I don’t want problems with Mike, he’s very short tempered.”

“Let’s pretend I never came here.”

He smiles, “I’ll take you home.”

“Let me clean up my ugly face.” I get up from the couch and walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and cringe. I put my hair in a bun and wash my face clean. My eyes are red and I look tired.

I drank tonight, I got high and I almost cheated on Mike. I’m starting to hate who I became.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are so sorry it took us this long to update! Please don't hate us, we promise it won't happen again!
Thank you from the both of us for all your patience! You guys are literally the best :)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks to:
ewthatscute
NervousHolyGhost
hachie
Mike.Fuentes
PTVTea
colorxmexacey


-Neverendinghope ♥