Right Where You Want Me

Oh, that's just Melissa

Mike's POV

I'm feeling guilty as fuck. Sleeping with that Melissa chick wasn't even a good idea. Maybe the pleasure was worth it? But I feel like shit now. I just cheated on my girlfriend because I was needy. Some boyfriend I am. I'm an asshole. I need someone to slap the shit out of me or slap some sense in me. I still blame Jonny and Caveman for this. Why couldn't NOT mention my sex life?

I run my hands through my hair and just think of the day I slept with Mel. It's still fresh in my memory.

I then think of Cheli next. Imagining if it was her instead of that other chick.

A light bulb lights up and I think of flying her to our next show. Yeah, maybe having her here will stop me from doing that ever again. It'll show how much I love her and knowing what I did was a mistake.

I quickly take out my phone and send her a heart. Within a few seconds, she instantly replies with a heart and a kissing emoticon. I smile and reply, telling her I would call her in a bit. I wanted no one around to listen.

I get off the bus and look around for Vic's presence or any of the boys. They were all gone. They're probably at the tent with TDWP or some other band.

Good.

"Hey," a familiar voice greets me. I look towards my left and find Melissa carrying a cardboard box. My eyes grow wide as I see getting closer to me.

In utter confusion, I stare at her. "What are you doing here?" Stalking you, that's what.

"I'm a merch girl." She replies with a smirk and continues walking away.

What the fuck?

"For what band?" I say under my breath—knowing she didn't hear me. I was just staring at her round ass as it sways side to side.

Stop staring at her ass.

I watch her leave out of my sight and stay there for a minute while I ponder about it.

So she's a merch girl? She's touring with us? So I'll be seeing her around?

Well that's not a very good thing. Now I really need to fly Araceli here as soon as possible.

I snap out of it and scurry back inside the bus. I lay down on my bunk and call my girlfriend.

"Hey," she answers, I can tell her lips formed a smile.

"Who's my baby girl?" I say in my little spoiling voice which causes her to giggle. It sends a smile on my face.

"Me!" She exclaims using her baby voice.

I laugh, "I love you, Araceli."

"I love you more. How's tour? I'm counting down the days until I get to see your handsome face again. So far only two in a half weeks are marked down on my calendar."

Guilty much? Yes.

I let out a nervous chuckle, "We'll soon see each other baby. I've been thinking a lot about you since I left."

I'm not lying. I have.

"Really? You miss me that much?" She teases.

"Of course. You're all mine and I'm marrying you soon."

Which, by the way, is too soon. Can we pretend we never had that conversation?

She remains quiet on the end of the line and I know she knows that it was just a stupid idea that came out of my mouth. I couldn't locate my brain that moment so all these nonsense words flew out.

"You're not bailing out, are you?"

Please say yes!

"Of course not. I love you, Mike. I'm already looking at dresses." She chuckles while my lips form a frown.

"Just wondering. I'll look for a place so we can get married and you can steal my last name." I joke, hoping it would make me smile but it didn't. I don't think marriage would even be a good idea since I cheated on her already.

She chuckles and then stays quiet afterwards. Something about that chuckle that sounded force. She can read my mind. Or maybe she found out that I slept with someone and is waiting for me to confess? That bitch probably told her friends online about us!

"What's wrong? You sound upset."

I'm sorry it was a stupid mistake! It won't happen again! I promise!

"Ryan's girlfriend is catching up to his lies and it just makes me upset that he cheats on her. She's just so loving and sweet. Why would someone cheat? If they're not happy in that relationship, leave!"

She knows you dumb fuck! She found out. Someone told her online or that Mel bitch sent her a message on Facebook or twitter rubbing it in her face.

I'm going to find out what band she works for and make her life a living hell.

I reply with a hum and stay quiet for a minute, "It's their problem and not yours. So don't let it get to you. He probably had a reason or it was just an accident."

It was an accident! Or, I'd like to call it one. It was a mistake. It won't happen EVER again.

"Cheating isn't an 'accident.' " She raises her voice at me and I get upset right away. "You can't just cheat on someone. That's not what God wants or anyone wants. He's an asshole for cheating so I hope karma gets him good one day."

She fucking knows. I swear to God she found out. I shouldn't have trusted that stupid whore. Next time I see her, I'm going to blow up and cuss her out. I don't give a shit who's band she's working for. If Celi breaks up with me, I will make her want to quit being a merch girl!

My hands are already clenched into fists and my veins are popping out. I could feel my face getting warmer and warmer.

"Like I said before, it probably just happened! Why are you getting mad at me for? I didn't do shit." I snap at her which causes her to start arguing back at me and I go ballistic on her.

She's never talked back to me before and it shows that's she's mad about something. And that something is me.

She has the right to be mad but she hasn't said anything about it so I refrain from even saying a word because she probably really is mad at Ryan since that fucker is big player.

I don't fucking know. I'm just mad now thanks to her.

She hangs up on me and it pisses me off even more to the point that I throw my phone away and it hits something hard and then falls to the ground.

That has to be our first fight. EVER. I'm 100% sure she found out I cheated on her or 90%. That Melissa chick did probably told all her friends or posted it online. But I always told Cheli never to listen to the stupid rumors. So maybe she still doesn't know? She knows dating a rock star comes with a lot of consequences.

I walk to the lounge and sit down. I place my arms behind the couch and spread out my legs. I couldn't get the day out of head. Sleeping with Mel was a bad idea but I just couldn't control myself. She's so hot, demanding and fucking good. She knows what she's doing and I really enjoyed it. It'll take Cheli a lot of time for her to get as good as this chick. That's if we get married.

"What's wrong, bro?" My older brother asks me as he made his way to me. I didn't even notice him coming up the steps of the bus. In fact, I didn't even hear the door open.

I shake my head since I'm not in the mood to talk, even if I did want to tell him everything that I did so I don't have to hide it all inside. But knowing Vic, he'll tell me to confess to Celi, but that's something I'm trying to keep in the past. I'm never planning on telling her because it's a mistake and we all commit errors in life. I don't want to lose my relationship with Araceli. I don't want to let her go.

"I have an interview with AP magazine. I'll see you afterwards? We'll go get a beer with the guys at a pub. You look like you could use one or two." He pats my shoulder and then rubs it in a circular motion. I force a grin as I shake my head—agreeing to his plan.

"Sounds good."

"I'll be back by nine." He walks down the bus and disappears.

I pick up my phone from the ground and examine it. it's still good, besides that dent I made. I dial Araceli's number to apologize about the yelling and confess about Mel—since that is what Vic would want me to do—but I don't hit 'call' just yet.

I need to know how I'm going to break it down for her. I can't do this over the phone. I have to tell her in person but I don't wanna see her cry. I've never seen her cry and I don't plan on seeing her cry unless it's tears of joy.

I press the home button and lock my phone. I stare at the black screen and start picturing a scenario about what would happen if I did tell her that I cheated on her with some band whore.

I shake the image of her crying out of my head and rub face with my hand. I'll just keep it a secret until she finds out or at least confronts me about it. There's no need for her to know.

The bus door opens up but I maintain my stare at my phone. It's probably one of the guys.

I'm still not over the fact that we just had our first fight. I didn't think she'd be the type to yell back. But hey, you learn something new everyday.

I hear footsteps walking down the bus and they cease right in front of me. I look away from the phone and glance up to whoever the person was, looking at me.

Tall, black hair, make up gunk on her face, a shirt that makes her boobs pop out and tight jeans.

Melissa.

"Hey," she greets me again but I give her a lazy wave and stare at my phone again. I wasn't in the mood to talk to her or to kick her out of the bus. I'll just ignore her until she leaves. She'll get the hint soon.

"I thinking sleeping with you was a bad idea." I say out of nowhere and still not gazing at her. I stare off to the other seats in front of me.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but you wanted to and you enjoyed it." She's also arrogant. Wow.

"I love my girlfriend." I finally look at her hazel eyes. She gives me a smirk and grabs ahold of my hand from my lap and tugs it towards her.

"I know," she tries pulling me up but I remain seated. Is she expecting me to have sex with her again so she can boast about it online and give Cheli another chance to figure this out? "Get up."

"What do you want?"

"You look like you need to get your mind off of something. I know exactly what you need." She smiles at me and begins tugging my arm again. After a few tugs, she finally gets the hint that I don't want to have sex with her. EVER.

Thinking she was going to leave, she gets on top of me, her knees on either of my sides and places her arms on my shoulders. One of her hands play with my hair. "You wanna do this the hard way? It's fine with me."

"Mel, I don't want to do this." I say to her. I still don't meet her gaze. I just wanted her off me and off this bus. I rather have Cheli on me. I miss her lips, her laugh, her presence. I need to see her soon and by soon, I mean now. I'll try getting her in the mood so Mel can be out of the picture.

Mel interrupts my profound thoughts by pressing her lips onto mine. I don't kiss back, I just pull her away and look her in the eyes. "I think its time you left." I say sternly.

"You clearly need this." She slides her hand down my chest, on to the hem of my tank and slides her hand underneath my shirt. She slides her hand around my chest and then starts kissing my neck. She gives it a good bite—which starts to turn me on. My hands are still to my side and I refuse to do anything but I'm getting weak with every bite she gives me. I don't have the strength to push her off me either.

She starts kissing my jawline and then her greedy lips nibbles my ear. That's when I realize that this chick isn't going to leave me alone through out this tour.

Her mouth comes back to my lips and I end up kissing her back—aggressively. I put my hands on her waist and make out with the needy girl on me. I'm a needy guy, so that works out. Right?

I remove her shirt in one swift movement and start to kiss every inch of her chest after I quickly unclasp her bra. I earn a moan from her and it just gets me going. Once she bites my lip, I cannot control myself anymore. The beast in me is now out of his cage.

She removes my tank and throws the cloth away. She starts grinding on me and feel myself get harder. She starts to leave trails of kisses down my chest and then gets off me. She unbuckles my belt and unzips my shorts. I know exactly what she's going to do next. I can see it in her eyes and I wasn't planning on stopping her. It's been a pretty long time.

She pulls down my shorts and starts to massage my erection through my boxers.

"Stop teasing," I pant out.

She pulls down my boxers to my ankles and her mouth plays with the head of my cock. She licks, she sucks, she nibbles and she finally shoves it all in her mouth. I lean my head back and enjoy the pleasure I'm receiving. This is heaven.

I groan with satisfaction as she continues to deep throat my hard shaft.

My breath hitches in my throat as she continues to suck on it harder. Next thing you know, my mouth drops open and my breathing increases rapidly.

She pushes her mouth more forward and she earns another groan from me.

She's great in bed and she's great in giving head. Why isn't this bitch mine already?

Because she's a whore.

I think I'm going to like having her tour with us.

I grip onto her hair and pull her more to me as I start to move and fuck her mouth.

"Fuck Melissa," I murmur. "I want to be inside you already."

She pushes me in deeper and deeper and I feel myself touching the back of her throat.

"I'm gonna come." I inform her after a moment. Her fingers grip my thigh as she swallows my juice clean.

Now that's impressive.

She gets off her knees and smirks at me. I look at her with lust and desire in my eyes. She grabs her shirt from the ground and starts to put it on.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Where do you think you're going?"

She stops and looks at me, "I thought you said it's best I leave?"

"No, finish what you started and get over here." I demand her. She undoes the button and zipper from her jeans and gets out of them.

A second time can't hurt. It's not nice to leave a guy like this.

~

"See I told you it would help."

I pick up her shirt that's besides my foot and toss it to her. "Yeah well this is the last time that will ever happen."

She lets out a small laugh as she finishes getting dressed. "Right." She turned around and walks towards the door and I follow behind her.

"Bye Mike." She steps out of the bus and I stand on the door step—shirtless—just watching her walk away in the distance.

Damn, why does she have to be so hot?

I shake my head and make my way back inside the bus. I hear my phone ringing and run towards it as I recognize the ringtone. I was about to answer but I was a little too late and the call went to voicemail.

I unlock my phone and notice I had two missed calls from Cheli. Don't tell me Melissa spilled already, she just left!

I start to dial her number when I'm interrupted by an incoming call from Araceli.

"Babe I can ex–" I start to say as I answer but stop as she's trying to say something as well.

"Mike I'm so sorry I lashed out on you like that. I didn't mean to, it's just–" I hear her sigh on the phone.

"What is is Cheli?"

"I miss you.."

"I miss you too, terribly. "

"Why can't time go quicker? I'm going crazy here."

I chuckle at her tone of voice. "I'll tell you what, how about you come to our next show? We have the day off the next day."

"Mike you know I'd love that but that's nearly impossible since you're not close by."

"Not if I fly you here. That way we can be together."

"Really?!" Her excitement only made me smile.

"Yes! Now go pack, I'm making sure you get the next flight so you can get here as soon as possible!"

"Ah!" She shrieks, "I love you so much. I'm gonna start packing. Bye."

"Bye baby." I smile and end the call. I then call the nearest airport and reserve her ticket for this evening.

In a few hours, my baby girl will be in my arms. Melissa will back off and I can spend the next few days with Araceli. I'll take her out to eat or put to places. I'll shower her with gifts and just let her know I love her a lot.

"Ready for some beer, hermano?" Vic enters the bus with Tony and Caveman.

"Yes I am," I smile and get up from the seat.

"You look like you just got laid." Casey jokes and slaps my back while I made my way down the bus. I smirk and just head to the pub with the guys.

Araceli's POV
Within arriving at the airport I look all around me searching for Mike but he was no where to be seen. I get on my tippy toes to look over the crowd but I got nothing.

Please don't tell me he forgot about me.

I started to reach for my phone to call him when I felt someone getting close to my ear.

"Loose something?"

I recognize his husky voice and quickly turn around to see him. Mike looks down at me with a huge grin on his face and I jump with excitement, wrapping my arms around his neck. He presses me closer to him and picks me up as he starts to kiss me. I'm extremely happy to finally be back in his lanky arms. Two in a half weeks felt like a month already.

Right we pulled away, he gives me one last peck and caresses my cheeks. "I love you, baby." His thumb trails my bottom.

"I love you too," he kisses my forehead and helps carry my duffle bag.

We get inside the rental car and he grabs my hand from my lap and interlaces his fingers with mine.

I look up at him and he smiles. "Hungry?"

"Starving," I reply and look out the window and watch the trees and road signs pass by.

**


“Hey Cheli mind giving me a hand with these boxes?”

“Sure thing Vic!” I was seated in the back lounge with Mike while he played a video game with Jaime and at this point I wanted to go stretch my legs.

“I’ll be right there babe, I’m almost done.” Men and their games. I gave Mike a kiss on the cheek before getting up and headed outside with Vic. Getting off the bus steps I spot him loading up a dolly with boxes and juggling a few on his hands. I ran towards him before he dropped it.

“I’ll take that.” I carried the extra boxes while he pushed the dolly.

“What is all this?”

“Merch.” He said simply with a grin.

“New items? I don’t remember seeing this much before.”

“Oh yeah a whole lot of new things! We have our hot sauce, our rosaries, wristbands, and all these new things Mai ordered."

"Is the hot sauce even spicy?"

"It's..." He shakes his hand sideways—motioning it wasn’t too spicy— while his lip curled down. "If you don't eat spicy food, then it will be."

I nod my head and continue helping him. We reach the merch table for PTV and I start helping by setting everything up. Mai instructed me where things went. I was hanging up shirts to display when I hear someone yell out Mike’s name. I stop what I'm doing and look around the venue to see who it was that was calling him. I spot Mike approaching a tall girl over at the other tables. She had long black hair and tattoos, she looked more like Mike’s type then I did.

Vic notices my hesitation and looks up from taking inventory and looks at me before looking in the same direction I was peering at. I quickly look away before he notices but I was too late.

“Hey Vic..who’s that?” I asked curiously and he rises his head again to look at them.

“Oh, that’s just Melissa. She’s the other band’s merch girl.” I started to nod as if I knew who she was.

“I wouldn’t worry about her though; I think her boyfriend is in the band.”

“Right. No I was just curious. I’ve never seen her before.” I quickly got back to work so he could drop it before Mike made his way over.

I didn't want Mike or Vic thinking I was jealous of her because I wasn't. Just something about her that sends me a bad vibe.

A couple minutes passed and we were now finished setting up when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pulled me back.

“I see they put you to work.”

I let out a laugh and turned around to face him. “Yeah, but I don’t mind really. It was kind of fun actually.”

He pecks me, “Vic you mind if I steal her away from you. I want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend.”

He held his hands up in defense. “Hey she’s all yours. We are pretty much done here anyways.” He let his hands fall and they hit his sides.

“Good because I wasn’t going to take no for an answer.” Mike placed his hand around my shoulder and we started to walk away from the merch table.

“Thanks for all your help Cheli!” Vic yelled out and I turned around to give him a small smile before waving at him.

We go the bus and he pulled me towards him. His lips formed a smile. I wrapped my arms around his torso and beamed at him.

His hands cupped my face. "You are you so beautiful and amazing." He whispers to me as he stared at my lips.

I smiled and he brushed his lips against mine very passionately. My back hit the bunks and we just remained there for a few minutes. His hands start to slide down to my shoulder and then to my arms. His kissing has me in a trance. He's never kissed me like that before I'm really starting to like it.

"Wow," I tried catching my breath before we continued kissing like this.

"I missed you so much," he said, out of breath and looking into my eyes. His pupils are dilated as I gaze into his brown eyes.

I snaked my hands up his chest then around his neck and got on my tippy toes. I smiled at him and kissed him. His hands were on my waist, pulling me forward. He then gripped it and lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His tongue started begging for entrance to my lips. I parted them open and let his tongue explore my mouth.

One of his hands left my waist and I heard the curtain of the bunk open. We climbed in his bunk and laid down without breaking the kiss.

Our breathing got even heavier and his hand left my waist. It started rubbing my thigh. His lips left my mouth and visited my jawline and then my ear. I tensed up and I started to experience this alien feeling that surprisingly I enjoyed. It made me curious. It escalated once he bit my earlobe.

So this is how it feels like? I really like it. Now I sure can't wait to get married to him.

He went for my neck and I couldn't help but laugh. He bit into it and I arched my back.

His eyes met mine again and I giggled uncontrollably.

"What?" He smiled at me and kissed me softly.

"I can't wait for the day we get married." I played with a lock of his brown silky hair.

"It gets better," he winked and kissed me again. "I can give you a preview if you'd like?"

"What does this 'preview' include?" I smiled widely.

"I can show you better than I can explain. It's not breaking God's promise."

"Tempting," I caressed his cheek. "But we should save it all for the wedding night." I kissed his forehead and he smiled.

**


I was at the back lounge, sprawled on one of the couches while I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Mike took his shower. I was tired but I was having a lot of fun to be around the guys again especially Mike. He made me so happy; maybe marrying him after this tour won’t be such a bad thing. It was actually kind of exciting to think about.

I heard a phone ring besides my leg and I lazily reached out to answer it. Without looking at the caller ID I answered thinking it was mine but I quickly realized it was Mike’s as I heard the caller on the other line. I quickly sat up and held the phone close to my ear to hear clearly.

“Change your mind yet? Ditch your girlfriend and I’ll show you a night you won’t forget. It will be fun just like last time, but even better. I’ll get you on your favorite spots–" she let out a low laugh before continuing. “–you know what I mean. Just tell me when and where and I’ll meet you there.” She continued to talk seductively to who she thinks is Mike, clearly obvious that it wasn’t him on the other end. I heard footsteps approaching me and I quickly hang up the phone and throw it back where it was at as Mike comes into the lounge.

“You’re watching Harry Potter without me?!” He says with a hurt tone in his voice. I gave him a small smile before he realized that something was wrong with me. He walked towards me and throws himself on the couch besides me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and pressed me towards his chest. I look at Mike but he is already wrapped up in the movie.

I couldn't believe he cheated on me. Already. Because I didn't have sex with him. I didn't want to cry in front of him but I also didn't want to be in the same room as in. I should have known dating a rock star wouldn't be easy. Should have known they all cheat on their wives or girlfriends when they're on the road.

I looked back down at my hands and start fiddling with my purity ring. I stare at it for a few minutes. If it wasn’t for this ring I probably wouldn’t be in this position. Maybe I'm the only one getting deceived because of this ring.

Without thinking twice, I took my ring off and swiftly put it in my pocket.

Making that promise was pretty stupid. I should have known I'd be a laughing stock or having that ring would start problems. Thinking about it, none of my relationships had worked out because of that promise I made.

I got up from my seat then walked down the bus and close the door to the lounge. I head back to Mike and grabbed the remote from the seat and turned the tv off.

“Hey, it was getting to the good par–" I cut him off as I placed my lips on his. I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled me closer and onto his lap. We continued to deepen the kiss just like yesterday without pulling away from each other. I started to grab the hem of his shirt and start to pull it up and take it off in one swift movement. I playfully bit his bottom lip which only excited him and earned a groan from him. He started to take off my shirt. The feel of his cold hands from the shower sent shivers down my spine. He took a look at me, unsure if to continue since he didn’t know that I had taken off my ring.

“Cheli, you really want to do this? I don’t mind about your promise..” I lifted up my hand to show that the ring was no longer there. He stared at it for a while before letting out a growl of excitement. Mike started to nibble at my neck besides my collarbone and I grabbed a hold of his hair, it felt good but I wanted something else just as he did I’m sure. I moved my head closer to his ear before whispering “Do to me what you did to Melissa.”

I felt him freeze under me and he slowly looked up at me with his eyes wide. His face went through various expressions, surprised, guilty, to anger.

“What did you say?”

“Melissa, you know the girl you were sleeping with to meet your pleasures that I couldn’t offer you.”

“Araceli I–"

I shifted around on his lap as he stared at me to try and read my expression. He couldn't get words to come out.

“She called.”

Without responding, he quickly picked me up from his lap and sat me back on the couch. Mike quickly got up from his seat and grabbed his shirt from the floor—in frustration—and left the back lounge, leaving me there shirtless and confused. I thought this is what he wanted.

Before I know it, I'm bawling my eyes outs. I curled up on the couch and continued crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait guys! It won't happen again :)
We'll try updating faster.
Enjoy this chapter!
xo gemaradke

Thanks to:
CharmedLuna
dancingwithvaida
NervousHolyGhost
colorxmexacey
hachie
ewthatscute
CourtneyFaithG