Drain Me.

Purple Eyes.

"Pick a pretty one."

Alric Morgenstern adjusted his tie once more as his twin brother Adam lounged on the couch in Alric's bedroom. Alric glanced at his brother through the mirror, then turned to face him.

"You know I always do," Alric said with a wink. Adam chuckled and glanced down at his brothers shoes.

"Oh, Al. Father's not going to be happy that you're wearing Van's to a slave auction," Adam said."You know we're royal and we have to dress to impress."

Alric laughed at his brothers poor impersonation of their father and shrugged.

"Father's not going to be here today, so I'm fine." Adam shrugged and stood up to walk with his brother out to the car. Adam, being the affectionate type, hugged his brother before Alric got in the car.

"Remember, pretty. Beautiful!" Adam exclaimed with a fanged smile. Alric chuckled and climbed in the back seat of the black car. The driver glanced back to Alric in the rear view mirror. Alric met his glance and nodded, then the driver took off toward the slave auction. Alric was excited on the inside. He hid it very well, but he always liked getting a new slave. It thrilled him. The power. The ownership. He lived off it. It was his high. Well, his second. Warm, sweet human blood always gave vampires a sot of high feeling. It was magnificent to them.

~~

"Hurry!"

I flinched at the mans voice. I had no idea where I was. All I know is that I'm naked, I'm embarrassed, I'm with four other girls, and we're being shoved through a long hallway. We finally got to the end of the hallway made out of concrete and reached a set of double doors. The man walked in front of us and opened the double doors and commanded us to walk. The double doors lead into a large, elegant room. The floors were marble and were cold against my bare feet and stage against one wall with a podium with a man standing at it with a gavel in his hand. The man that brought us here and stripped us naked pushed us onto the stage. I looked at the crowd of people in the room and started crying. I had stayed strong and hadn't cried much. The other girls haven't stopped sobbing. Everyone was so elegantly dressed. I glanced down at my own naked body and felt so embarrassed. I tried to cover myself as much as possible. The chit chat among the people in the crowd when we went onto the stage and the man with the gavel banged it loudly on his podium. Everyone hushed and the man cleared his throat.

"Alright then. Starting with girl number 1. Shall we start the bidding at 500?" Someone in the crowd raised their hand.

"Okay, 500!" The man yelled.

"550!"

"600!"

"700!"

"750!"

No one said much of anything else after that.

"750 going once, 750 going twice, 750 going three times. Sold! To Mr.Bludworth," The man said. The girl was rushed off stage with a scared look on her face. This was a slave auction. I was going to be sold as a slave. Maybe no one will want me. They do have me naked. And I haven't shaved in a while if you know what I mean. After all the girls were gone, it was left with me. I was scared. I was shaking, and I was glancing at every face in the crowd as they all stared up at me. I would catch the eyes of some and their eyes… They're strange. I'm too far away to pin point it exactly, but something about their eyes.

"So, starting the bid at 500." Someone raised their hand.

"Okay, 500."

"600!"

"615!"

"750!"

And one voice really caught my attention. It was louder than anyone else's. More beautiful than anyone's I've ever heard.

"5,000." My eyes went wide. Me? Worth 5,000? Hardly. I looked at the source of the voice to lay my eyes on the most gorgeous man I've ever seen.

"Um, 5,00 going once, twice… Sold to Prince Morgenstern," The man said. The crowd broke out in whispers as I was being taken off the stage. A prince? This all seems too weird. First, I was kidnapped walking home from work, then I'm stripped down naked and now being sold as a slave. To a Prince. Prince of what country? The man who brought me here grabbed my arm and dragged me off stage toward my future. My sad, sad future. I was being sold as a slave. This is going to suck. I'll probably kill myself before I reach 18. But surely my parents will look for me, right? They love me. I had a decent life. Nice neighborhood, nice home,the only problems I really had were friend and boy troubles. I would kill to just be back home fighting with Seth. I would rather that than this.

"Here you go, sir." The man left me in front of Prince Morgenstern. I felt even more embarrassed to be standing in front of him naked. I blushed fiercely and looked down. A man standing near him in a suit similar to his grabbed my arm as Prince Morgenstern turned around and started walking. The man dragged me by his side as we followed behind Prince Morgenstern. We followed him to a black, very,very nice car. The man opened the back door and Prince Morgenstern climbed in and then threw me in after him. I winced as my head hit the top of the car. The man closed the door and I looked down and scooted as far as I could to the side of the door. I felt awkward, I wanted to cry, I didn't exactly know what was going on.

"Please look at me." That voice. It was hard, but beautiful. I glanced up to meet his eyes. His eyes. I gasped lightly and he smiled lightly.

"My eyes, do the scare you?" He asked. I looked at his teeth. He has fangs. Oh God, please tell me he had his canines sharpened by his dentist. Yes, that's what it is. And he's wearing contacts. Because there is no such thing as vampires. None what so ever.

"Aren't going to talk? Will you at least tell me your name?" He asked. I looked back down at the floor of the car.

"Annabelle," I mumbled. He paused.

"Lovely name. My name is Alric. But, you of course will refer to me as Master," He said. His voice was soft when he asked if his eyes scared me and asked for my name. Now it just got scary. He sounded… Mad almost. The rest of the car ride was silent and we finally came to a stop. The driver got out and opened my door, grabbed my arm roughly, and pulled me out. Alric got out and shut the door behind him. I looked at the castle in front of me. It was so pretty. Through the big double doors we were headed towards, a tall guy that looked similar to Alric came out in pajamas, carrying clothes. He smiled widely at me.

"Well, you sure did pick a pretty one, Al," The man said. I glanced back at Alric and he smiled lightly and walked over to the guy and took the clothes from him. The man smiled at me. He seemed really nice.

"I gave you one of my shirts, and a pair of my sweats. The underwear is a pair of one of our… More spoiled slaves and she said she doesn't mind giving a pair up. Don't worry they're washed and everything," He said smiling. I smiled lightly at him, it was the least I could do. He was so sweet.

"I'm Prince Adam Morgenstern. Alric's twin brother." So that's why they look so familiar.

"John, can you tell Samuel to bring her up to my room?" Alric asked the driver man. John nodded and Alric handed over the clothes to me and said he'd be up there in a few minutes.

~~

"Wow, Al. She sure is pretty," Adam said as Alric watched them walk through the doors. Alric looked at his twin brother and nodded.

"Adam, if you keep on giving your clothes up to slaves, you're not going to have anymore clothes left," Alric joked and punched his brother in the shoulder. Adam smiled a wide, fanged smile.

"I'm the nicest one around here. If it wasn't for me, there would be naked girls running around all over the place," Adam said. Alric shrugged and smiled.

"I wouldn't mind."

"Of course you wouldn't you per! Now get up there to your new lady "friend". I have a feeling about this one," Adam smiled.

"That's what you said about the last one until I killed her," Alric said smiling as he walked inside.

~~

This place… Is magnificently beautiful. Alric's room is huge, and elegant, and so nice. Since I was already changed, I just sat on the couch, not knowing what else to do. I've never exactly done this before. To be honest, I don't think the realization that I'm a slave now has set in. It's still trying to process. I glanced at the coffee table and saw a bottle that looked like wine. But the drink looked too thick to be wine. I shrugged and thought I'd try some. Bad idea. I sipped on it a little and about puked it all out. It was disgusting. It tasted like… It tasted like a blood. I set down the wine looking bottle and sat back, thinking about the car ride here. He had purple eyes, totally un usual. And… He had abnormally sharp canines. Vampires aren't real though. This is all getting too weird for me. Tears started brimming at my eyes and my throat started to burn. I glanced up at the sound of the door opening and Alric coming in. He looked at me, slightly concerned.

"Why are you crying?"

"Are you a vampire?" I felt so stupid asking the question. A Vampire? Common Annabelle.

"Yes," He said. My eyes went wide and I felt like I was going to pass out. Vampires? Vampires are real? This wasn't happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback, yo? c: