Drain Me.

Lace Panties

I was so close to killing myself already. Or just letting my Vampire, asshole, "Master" do it for me. He's had my cleaning every inch of his room, half naked sometimes may I add, do his laundry, clean his bathroom, and actually makes me wash the walls. Not to mention I have to still do stuff around the castle. Right now, it was chill time. Away from Alric, away from everyone. The only person I like in here is Angela, and Adam. I love Angela. She's the King's more… Private slave per say. She often likes to talk about what they do behind closed doors much to my dismay, but I listen anyways because she listens to me complain about Prince Asshole. He seriously has me very close to stabbing him in the face with my soul. I would literally take my soul out of my body and stab it with him. Don't ask me how, but I want to do it. Nothing is ever good enough for him. I always "miss a spot" or "didn't scuba good enough" or used the wrong smelling laundry detergent. He's a little brat who needs to get off his high horse. The worst of it is when he has girls over and I have to get them things, like I do for him. And they treat me like shit. The vampire girls are snotty, and down right rude. Now, there's Adam. The total opposite of his twin brother. Adam is the sweetest guy I've ever met. Did I mention he's really gay? And has the nicest boyfriend? I actually get to sleep in Adam's room. I am very special I guess in this house. Allot of the slaves, and the blood slaves have to sleep in a huge cellar on crappy bunk beds. Now, the King doesn't treat his slaves like total shit, but not like human beings of course. They take extra good care of the blood slaves though. The slaves do get a nice amount of food, and they do have showers and clothes washing facilities down where they sleep. I often feel bad that I've only been here for a week, and I'm already out of there. And it's all because of Angela and Adam. I am in fact the youngest slave here, being only 16 so Angela convinced Adam to take extra good care of me. Alric wasn't too happy that I was getting special treatment, but Adam was easy to convince his brother that I was young and the better they take care of me, the longer I would be under Alric's command. And that made Alric very happy. Adam and I have gotten very close. He tells me quite a bit about his love life, his life as a royal, and his life as a vampire. Basically everything.

"Hey there, sweet pea." I opened one eye and looked at Adam walking into his room as I lounged on the couch. He smiled at me and walked over and plopped down next to me."Alric let you off early today?"

"As if," I scoffed."Like he ever let's anyone have a break. He's came in here while you were sleeping, and woke me up at like 3 in the morning, just so I can go get his lazy ass a glass of water."

Adam laughed."Well, that's Alric for you. Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled."

"What about me?" Adam and I both looked up at Alric, who was rubbing his tired eyes and had his boxers hanging dangerously low on his hips. I have a feeling someone had a girl in his room last night. The evidence of the hickeys covering his chest gave it away, but also he woke me up by the girls loud screams. It was pretty obnoxious.

"Nothing," Adam answered quickly. I giggled lightly as Alric raised a suspicious eyebrow at us.

"You two are getting too close. I don't like it. Annabelle, come with me. There's a sort of get together of the royal and the wealthier families in an hour and you are to be my slave escort for the evening. I have a dress for you in my room, I assume you're already showered and shaved, and Angela will do your hair and make up," Alric informed me. I looked at Adam and we both groaned simultaneously. I stood up and walked out the door with Alric and as soon as Adam was out of sight, Alric grabbed the back of my neck.

"Just because you get special treatment for being young, and close to my brother, does not make you any more than a slave to me. You are not to complain, or at least don't be stupid enough to do it in front of me," He growled, getting dangerously close to my face. Alric scared me more than anyone in the world. He was extremely intimidating. I gulped, fear flooding my body.

"Y-Yes, master," I stuttered out. He let go of my neck with a smirk, and led me the rest of the way to his room. He shut the door behind him and commanded me to change into the dress that was laying on the bed. It was gorgeous. I looked at him awkwardly, waiting for him to turn around or something. He just stared at me.

"What are you waiting for? We don't have all day," He said folding his arms across his chest.

"I don't want to change in front of you," I mumbled."I don't have bra on."

He smirked and continue to stare at me."Even better, now change slave before I lose my patience with you."

I sighed and turned my body so I was facing away from him and started taking off my shirt.

"Ahem, facing me," He commanded. I could hear the amusement in his voice. I slowly turned around and took of my pants first, revealing a cute pair of lacy black underwear Adam had got for me when he went shopping for some clothes for me. That guy truly loves me, and I couldn't ask for a better best friend. Thank God for me being an easy to get along with person an quite a few people love me. In this case, an amazing, gay vampire.

"Ugh, my brother spoils you too much…" He mumbled, but stared at the lace underwear. Oh God, was he being turned on by this? I surely hope not. I scrunched up my face and hesitantly started to grab the hem of my shirt. He sighed.

"I've seen you naked before, can we just hurry this process along, I still need to get ready too." I rolled my eyes out of habit, and forget for ten seconds there that I was a slave to a very powerful vampire prince.

"Then go get dressed and let me change in peace," I grumbled. I instantly regretted my choice of words and flinched as he appeared in front of me as fast as lighting. That damn vampire speed.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do ever again, do you hear me?" He growled."Next time, I'll kill you." I trembled in fear. He has yet to have threatened my life until now. I bit my lip hard to keep from crying, but a tear leaked over and his face softened a tiny bit. He looked down.

"Just, hurry will you."

I nodded and quickly slipped off my shirt and slipped on the dress. It fit so well but…

"Um, it's a tad short don't you think?" I asked him. He examined me over and smirked.

"Not at all," He said and walked over to his huge closet. "Go to Angela's room and knock on her door, she should be there waiting for you."

I turned on my heels and walked out of Alric's room and over to Angela's and knocked on the door. She walked over to the door and smiled at me. She was already dressed and ready.

"Come on in. I have everything ready for how I'm going to do your hair. You don't need any make up but some mascara maybe. You're too beautiful going all natural," She said smiling, ushering me into the chair at her vanity. Yes, Angela does have her own room even though she's a "slave", and yes she does have her own vanity. This just isn't fair.

"You're like my new mother, you know that Angela?" She smiled widely at me as she started on my hair.

"That's what I'm here for, sugar. You're the youngest, and the sweetest, I need to protect you. From all these vampires that walk around here and from Alric. That boy sure can get ugly. Especially to his father. I love him like my own son, but sometimes… I really want to hit him in the head with a baseball bat," She said laughing. I giggled lightly. She was exactly right, and I don't blame her for wanting to hit him. I don't love him though. I hate him. I hate him with fire of a thousand suns. After she finished my hair, and put a light amount of mascara on just to make my blue eyes pop, she ran to her closet and pulled out a pair of heels.

"Here, wear these. I'm pretty sure we're the same size," She said smiling and handing me a pair of pumps. I looked at them skeptically but tried them on. And they fit perfectly. Angela squealed lightly in delight and put her own heels on. She dragged me over to her full length mirror and she smiled.

"Damn, we look good," I said. She giggled and nodded. She linked her slender arm through mine and we walked outside of her door to see Alric, the King, and Adam waiting for us. Charles-the King- grinned at Angela and linked his arm through hers. Alric gave me a smile and held his arm out, which I took hesitantly. Adam grinned widely at me.

"Well, damn. Don't you look gorgeous," He said. Adam, Charles, and Alric were dressed in the same suits. Black and white suits with a black tie. They all looked very nice. We walked out to two separate cars like the one I was taken here in and Adam, Alric and I got in one, and Angela and Charles got in the other. The ride over there was fairly silent. Alric refused to let me sit next to Adam on the way there, and said that Adam and I acted too close and were not to speak to each other because it was improper for a new slave to be close to anyone but their master right now. In which Adam rolled his eyes and said that that was poppycock and that Alric just didn't want to share me. Alric rolled his eyes and ignored Adam the rest of the car ride there. When the car came to a halt, the driver got out and opened Adam's side and we all crawled out from that side. We arrived at a very, very nice mansion. It wasn't quite a castle, but was pretty close to it. It appeared to be dark outside now and the lights inside the house were on and cars were lined up outside. Apparently this was a pretty big event. Alric escorted me as we followed behind everyone else. His cold hands were surprisingly warm as one gripped my arm lightly.

"Now, you are to stay by my side the whole night. Do you understand?" I nodded. "If I do run off with a girl, just stay out of trouble, and stay near Adam."

I rolled my eyes as he added the last part. Of course I already knew he was going to run off with some royal girl and not show up until later in the night. For a while, I tagged behind Alric like a lost puppy dog while he talked to people, putting on his best game face. And after talking for a while, he took a liking to a petite black headed girl. Very gorgeous. He didn't so much as give me a glance as he led her away from everyone and disappeared into a hallway. No one seemed to notice, and if they did, they didn't seem to care. I sighed decided to try to find Adam and maybe he would let me tag along with him for the night. I tried to search the crowds for a familiar face, but I couldn't find one. There were quit a bit of people. After looking for what seemed like forever for Adam, a guy who looked no older than 18 stopped my and smirked. He was fairly handsome with shaggy brown hair and those amazing jade eyes that all vampires have.

"What a sexy little slave you are," He smiled, getting very close to me. I gulped and started to back up slowly, which just made his smirk wider.

"What, are you scared? Is the little human scared?" He whispered, getting close, his face venturing towards my neck where he kissed it slowly. I quickly pulled away and turned around to run but the boys arm clasped around my waist tightly.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled in my ear, pulling to his body hard. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying but I couldn't stop myself. Tears spilled ovary my eyes slowly as he held me tightly. I squirmed and tried to move out of his grip but he held me firmly.

"Alright, you little slut. Stop struggling or I'll kill you. One way or another, you're getting fucked tonight," He grinned. My eyes went wide and I did the only thing I knew to do. I stomped down on his foot with my heel hard so he would let go of me, and as soon as he let go, I turned around and need him hard in groin. No one was watching us luckily and as he doubled over in pain I took at as my chance to run. I ran down the hall I saw Alric go down with the girl and ran in the first door. I didn't hear any noise from the outside so what I saw when I turned around from closing the door back, surprised me to say the least.The sight I saw was Alric pounding his pelvis into the back of the black headed girls body. My eyes went wide and Alric stopped when he saw me. His eyes, and the girls eyes went wide.

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled. Tears started spilling over like a river now. I hate Alric, and I know how much he has sex with other girls, but… It hurt for some reason. Actually seeing it. I'm not jealous. At least I don't want to be. I closed the door shut behind me when I exited quickly. I ran further down into the hall and slid down the wall, tears streaming down my face. Tonight sucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback. Does it suck?