Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 18 - Surprises Surprises!!

-Rayne Point of View again-

I felt the hot sun on my face as I squinted my eyes, feeling a light body weight over my legs and hearing a beeping noise.

"The fuck?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes and sitting up to look at my surroundings.

I was in a hospital room, which wasn't pleasing to me. Mick was spread out across my legs. Tommy was asleep in a chair and so were Ashley and Nikki. What the fuck happened?

I looked down at my arms. They had needles stuck in me, and little tape things with wires running to machines.

"Mick, wake up." I shook him lightly as he groaned and sat up slowly. "Why the fuck am I here?" I asked him as he opened his eyes.

"You don't remember baby?" Mick asked, wide eyed as he grabbed my hand softly and lifted it to my forehead and then to my lip. I had stiches on my fucking forehead....

One thought went through my mind at that moment, and after I was out of here, I knew I was going to be on a murder mission....

"Vince." I snarled, clenching my fist tightly and sitting off the side of the bed, dangling my legs as Mick rubbed my back. "I have to look in a mirror... I need a mirror." I muttered, rubbing my lip where I felt a giant cut.

Mick nodded, getting up to grab a mirror for me. As he handed it to me, I took a deep breath and looked at myself.

Vince was dead.

"Rayne!" Ashley screamed, jumping off of Nikki's lap to run over and hug me. "I'm so happy you're okay." She smiled, pulling back to look at my facial expression. "Oh god... You're pissed." She said plainly, backing away a little bit as Nikki groaned, holding his nuts.

"You hit them again... We're never going to have kids." He groaned.

"Lets get out of here." I muttered as Nikki shook Tommy to wake him up as we all got up and left. I ripped the needles out of my arm, and the sticky things off of me and walked to the receptionist, demanding my clothes and going to a bathroom to change.

I didn't talk about anything the rest of the day. I was kind of depressed, but mostly pissed. Mick didn't leave my side that day for even a second.

-1 month time skip-

I was walking down the hall of the venue when I bumped into Mick.

"Hey baby." He smiled, leaning down to kiss me softly and brush his hand across my now scarred lip. "Looks better than before." He smiled warmly, trying to make me feel better.

"Doesn't change the fact that Vince made me look like Scarface and Harry Potter mixed into one." I sighed as I pointed to the large scar on my forehead. These weren't just scars you could barely see, these were dark brown scars that you could see a mile away!

"You look beautiful still." Mick laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked with me to the dressing room.

"Thanks baby." I smiled as I kissed his cheek and plopped down on the couch. "How much longer til the show starts?" I asked as he sat down beside me when Ashley and Nikki walked in the room, smiling and laughing at each other. So fucking cute.....

"About 15 minutes." Mick cooed as he ran his hand through my hair, smiling at me still.

"RAYNNEEEEE!!!!" Ashley squealed, running over to me and dropping on her knees. "Come here, I have something to tell you! It's private!" She smiled, tugging at my arm until I got up and followed her to the bathroom.

"What is it woman?" I laughed as I avoided the mirror. I hated the way I looked now because of the scars. Any other time I could care less about mirrors, but now, I hated them.

"Rayne?!" Ashley smiled, waving her hand in front of my face to get my attention. "Did you hear me?"

"No, sorry. What'd you say?" I sighed and smiled.

"I'm pregnant."

Oh, shit......

"You're... You're what?" I choked out as I stared at Ashley's smiling face. God she looked so fucking happy.

"Nikki and I found out last week, but we wanted to wait a week to tell anyone." Ashley continued to smile at me as I wrapped her in a hug.

"God girl, I love you so much." I laughed as I squeezed her to death. "Does anyone else know?" I asked as I finally let go of my grip on her.

"Only you and Nikki. We're all going out to dinner tonight and Nikki is gonna tell the guys. I'm so excited Rayne." She squealed as she hugged me again.

"I'm so happy for the both of you." I muttered into her hair for a moment before we went back to join our men.

"Stage time?" I asked Mick as he walked over to me with his guitar already over his shoulder.

"You know it darling." He smiled as he gave me a hug and a kiss. "Got someone else special playing here with us tonight. You'll find it quite... Amusing I think." He laughed as he left with Nikki and Tommy.
Vince must already be out there, I thought to myself as I found Ashley once more and walked with her to the side of the stage where we normally stood at.

Motley started playing after Nikki and Vince talked a little bit. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I spun around, meeting black fluffy hair and a top hat.

"Hey there, you must be Rayne." The all so familiary man smiled as he shook my hand and looked to Ashley. "You must be the new Mrs.Sixx, Ashley right?"

"Oh my god.... Slash." I breathed as Ashley responded to him with a yes. Was I seriously standing up front of the first guitarist I had EVER heard of, or cared about for that matter?

Was this fluffy poodle with a Gold Top Les Paul really standing in front of me with his top hat right now?
No way... It couldn't be real.

"The one and only." Slash laughed before he looked out at Mick and the guys. "So, you're Mick's girl?" He chuckled as he looked back to me.

"Ye- yeah." I stuttered. What was I doing?! I'm making a complete fool out of myself! I'm engaged to Mick fucking Mars, and my sister is married to Nikki Sixx, how the fuck do I still stutter when a famous person comes around me?!

"You must know how to play some, right?" He asked me as he waved Ashley and I along with him as he took us backstage to a dressing room I never thought I'd see in my life.

'Guns N' Roses'

You've GOT to be fucking kidding me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So; Slash!! And this literally would be me meeting Slash... I would be like "uh" "dur" "herp" "derp" because I'm such a retard whose life revolves around Saul Hudson (Slash)

Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X