Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 17 - Vince...

"You almost fucking gave us all a heart attack you ass-hole!" Tommy yelled again, poking Vince's chest with the drumstick before his hand smacked it away.

"How the fuck did I do that you fucker?!" Vince screamed, shoving Tommy backwards away from him as Nikki stepped into the blonde's face, getting close to him.

"Number one, keep your fucking hands off of Tommy. Number two, it's because your stupid ass can't manage to be on time for our own god damned show you fat fuck!" Nikki growled, poking Vince's chest like Tommy did before a fist smacked him.

"Fuck you Sixx!" Vince screamed, standing there proudly as if punching Nikki in the head was something to boast about.

"Fucking touch him again Vince, and I will personally kick your ass!" I stood up and screamed, making the whole room fall silent as everyone stared at me. I was fucking pissed. I never really cared for Vince, and I still don't. I won't EVER like him.

"And what are you gonna do? Scream at me to death?" Vince smirked as he crossed his stubby arms over his chest.

"Vince, don't..." Mick said as he begun to stand up and walk towards Vince and I at the doorway. Before he could get to us, I nailed Vince square in his face.

"That's for fucking thinking I can't do shit, and for hitting Nikki and pushing Tommy! Keep you're fucking hands off of them, and get your fucking act together Vince!" I yelled as I stepped over his body on the floor as he held his face in pain. I stormed down the hallway and out the door, immediately lighting my cigarette as little spots came into my vision and my head got all swimmy.

I was raging mad as Ashley bursted out the door, looking over to me. "Rayne, you broke his nose...." She breathed heavily, lighting a cigarette of her own as Nikki, Tommy, and Mick all appeared around me.

"Who cares? He had it coming." I muttered furiously, clenching my fists together and grinding my teeth.

"Baby, calm down, please." Mick whispered as he wrapped his skinny arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest and kissing my head.

"How can you all just act like it's okay when Vince just punched Nikki upside his head!?" I yelled, startling everyone. "It's not okay! Vince is so fucking self-absorbed and it's bullshit!" I continued to scream, earning me weird looks from approaching fans.

"Lets go inside before they come over here." Nikki said as he held an ice pack to his head and took Ashley's hand as we all walked back inside.

The guys didn't have anymore time to talk before they had to go out on stage, so I was left on the side with Ashley to be furious as I stared Vince down. His nose was all taped up with bandages, and he sounded funny when he was singing. He was jumping around and acting perfectly fine as the performed, like nothing had even happened.

I watched Vince like a hawk a they finished up their last song, waving goodbye before walking over to the side stage where Ashley and I were standing at.

"You did great baby." I smiled as Mick walked over and kissed me, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks." Mick smiled, letting go of me as I watched Nikki hug and kiss Ashley while Vince glared at me.

"What are you looking at?" I snarled at the blonde as his eyebrows burrowed together.

"I haven't figured out yet." He growled, moving closer to me with his fists balled up tightly, making the skin on his knuckles white and red.

"Come one step closer, and I'll break your jaw." I smiled evily at him as I stepped closer, feeling Mick pulling on my arm.

"Don't." Mick pleaded as he tried his best to stop me.

"I'm sick of his shit!" I screamed, jerking my arm away from him. "Is it just me?! I know he's such a fucking prick!" I yelled more, making everyone's eyes wide, even Ashley's.

I felt my blood rush all to my head as Vince stepped closer. I felt a sharp pain in my head, and tasted blood in my mouth before I fell to the floor, hearing voices around me.

-Nikki's Point of View-

Rayne was right... Everyone was sick of Vince's bullshit, it wasn't just her.

I saw the two get nose to nose before Vince drew his large fist back and punched her square in the nose. I immediately jumped for Vince with pure anger as Ashley rushed to Rayne as she thudded down on the floor.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN!" I screamed, grabbing Vince by the throat and tackling him to the ground, choking him.

"You bastard!" Mick screamed, kicking Vince in the face as I held him there with my hands tightly around his throat. "I'm going to rip your throat out!" Mick snarled as Tommy grabbed his arms and dragged him away as I got up and let security drag Vince away.

I looked over to Ashley who was holding Rayne in her arms. She had a gash on her head that looked like it was going to need stitches, but right now, she needed a doctor.

"Come on." I said as I took a deep breath and heaved Rayne up into my arms and kissed Ashley. "We're going to the hospital. Tell Tommy and Mick while I get her to the car. I love you baby."

Ashley nodded and smiled at me. "I love you too." Then she took off down the hallway to find the guys.

I shook my head and sighed, walking Rayne to the car and buckling her up. I smoked a cigarette as I waited for Ashley, immediately taking off once she was in the car as Tommy and Mick followed behind us to the hospital.

God, things couldn't get worse right now...
♠ ♠ ♠
So; I break Vince's nose, then he knocks me the fuck out.

Lovely!!

Tumblr: http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X