Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 27 - Slash

The light shined through the window as I heard birds chirping and felt large arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself as I remember last night.

"Goodmorning." Slash muttered happily to me as he moved one of his arms, proping himself up with it and looking at me.

"Morning." I chuckled as I sat up on the couch, lighting a cigarette and handing one to the fluffy headed man that was behind me, holding his arm around my waist still.

"Sleep well?" He asked quietly as he lit his cigarette as he looked around at the room. The guys were passed out all over the living room and the game was still on. Cans and bottles were all over the place along with cigarette butts. To my surprise, Duff and Izzy were cuddled up together on the floor as Axl slept away from them and Steven was bundled up like a baby in the large recliner chair.

"I slept great." I smiled, blowing my smoke in his face. "What about you?"

"Most amazing sleep I've had in my life so far." He smiled as he threw the covers off of us that Izzy had apparently laid over us in the middle of the night. Slash sat up straight, stretching and making the muscles on his chest tighten up as he yawned.

I took my finger and just jabbed him in the belly. He quickly brought his arms down out of the air and rubbed his tummy as he raised his eyebrow at me as I just laughed.

"And what was that for?" He asked as he pushed some of the hair out of his face, allowing me to see one of his beautiful brown eyes.

*Phone goes off*

"Shit, someone's calling me." I muttered as I got up and ran to the kitchen, tripping and falling over Axl's body before I could reach my phone. I fell to the floor pretty hard and looked at Axl who was now holding his head and groaning.

I suddenly remembered my ringing phone as I got up and grabbed it from the counter.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rayne, how you doing?" Nikki asked me as I immediately thought of ways to kill him for making me trip over Axl in my crazed dash to answer my phone.

"Well I guess I'm doing good for now." I answered him in a irritated tone.

"For now?"

"Yeah. I just kicked Axl in the head when I was running to answer your call." I sighed, thinking about how the flaming red head was going to rip me to shreds for waking him up.

"Oh shit. My bad...." Nikki chuckled. "How was your night with Slash?" Nikki asked like a little girl who's bestfriend had just slept with the guy of her dreams.

"It was good. All the guys partied over here and passed out everywhere. Slash and I slept together on the couch." I smiled to myself at the thought of laying there with Slash's arms wrapped around me, hugging me tightly to him.

"Ooooh. Anything happen?" I could practically see the fucking smirk on his face, and I wanted to slap him so hard right now.

"No Nikki... Nothing happened." I sighed dramatically as I heard him laughing at me.

"Alright, Ash wanted me to check up on you, but I have to go now. She's dragging me shopping with her since today is our day off."

"Ha bitch. Karma." I laughed as he sighed.

"Yeah, Yeah. Take care. We love and miss you. If you need us for anything, just call." He muttered as he sighed heavily.

"Love ya'll too. Be careful."

"You too. Bye."

"Bye." I smiled as I closed my phone, shoving it into my pocket as I returned to Saul, who was still sitting on the couch with his hair going in every direction, and from his facial expression, I gathered that he was only HALF awake.

"Why the fuck did you kick me in the head?" Axl growled as he fixed his bandanna and glared at me evily as Slash threw a pillow at the red head. "You stay out of it fluffy."

"I'm sorry Axl... I was trying to get to my phone incase it was a Nikki emergency, and it was just them checking up on me. You just so happened to be on the floor in the path that I was taking to get to my phone." I giggled as he raised an eyebrow at me and finally laughed along with me.

"Well, atleast you didn't hit my pretty face, that's all that really matters. Right?" He smirked as he stood up and kicked Duff lightly. "Wake up Duffy." He said quite loudly, causing the blonde to hit Izzy in the head with his long arm as he groaned in protest as Izzy sat straight up, punching Duff in the head.

"Fucker." Izzy muttered as he fell back into Duff's chest as the taller man shoved him, making him growl at him... "Lay still asshole, I'm still tiered.."

"You punched me!" Duff protested, trying to explain why he wasn't laying still for Izzy, his newest assaulter.

"You whacked me with those monkey arms of yours!" Izzy burrowed his eyebrows together as Duff frowned.

"My arms aren't that long, and I didn't mean to Izz...."

Izzy sighed and ran his hand through his greasy hair, smiling at Duff and laying back down. "It's okay Duffy."

I watched the two men on the floor as Duff wrapped his long arms around Izzy's frail little body as they snuggled up together. Too, fucking, cute...

"You guys are gay for each other." Slash laughed as I immediately popped him in the back of the head. "Ow! What the fuck??"

"Leave them alone." I scolded as he grinned at me before kissing my cheek. "Apologize.." He gave me the 'look'. "Now Saul Hudson..." I said more seriously, making him roll his eyes.

"Yes Ma'am Brittany Taylor." He smirked. "Sorry guys! If you're gay, I'm cool with that..."

"Ehh." The two men groaned as they put pillows over their heads, blocking out the noise of the room.

"Brittany?" Axl asked curiously as he sat down on the couch next to Slash and I, raising his eyebrow. "Why do you go by Rayne? Brittany is a pretty name..."

"It's too common. I'm unique, and so is my name." I smiled. "Plus, I had it legally changed last year to, Rayne Anne Sixx." At that moment, everyone's eyes got wide.

"Sixx?" Slash choked out as he frowned a bit... "Like Nikki?"

"Duh you idiot!" Axl rolled his eyes at the fluffy haired man as he shrugged his shoulders and I did the same.

"Yeah, like Nikki... It's always been my dream last name, so I made it reality. It'll change whenever I get married, so why not just keep it for a little while? It's not like I can't get it changed." I laughed as they both shook their heads. "What?! I used to be obsessed with that man, and ever since then, I wanted his name. Now it's odd because well... My sister is married to him, and he's my best friend."

"Yeah, pretty weird. Hope you get married soon to make that a little less awkward." Slash smirked as he just cuddled up to me.

"You two are gonna get married. I can see it now. Rayne Hudson... Has a nice ring to it huh?" Axl laughed as he got up quickly to avoid my hand smacking him as Slash glared at him.

"I'm going to kill you, you little red headed turd..." Slash said in a mean tone, making Axl laugh harder. "Come on, lets go. I got a surprise for you." Slash said as he stood up, tugging on my hand.

"You aren't going to ask me to marry you, are you?" I laughed at him as he blushed a bit.

"What would you say if I did?"

Umm... I don't... I don't know what I'd say? Jeez, why'd he always have to put me in awkward situations.... Why me? Urgh... Slash, you fucking poodle..

"I-... I do-..." I stuttered as I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know."

Of course, he frowned, but nodded and smiled at me as he took my hand and walked with me out to his car. A Camaro, lovely.

"I understand sweetheart." He smiled as he opened the passenger door for me, allowing me to slide into the seat as he went to his side, got in, and started the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.. I dunno. Anyways!!

Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X