Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 3 - Whiskey A Huh?

"House keeping."

Fuck.

"House keeping, anyone here."

Son of a bitch.

"House keeping."

"One minute." I yelled, siting up on the bed, rubbing my eyes and slowly walking to the door. "Goodmorning." I smiled at the lady, who looked like she hated her job.

"Morning. May I come in?" She asked, standing there with her little cleaning cart thing.

"Yes Ma'am." I said, holding the door for her. "Aye, Terry-Berry. Wake up chick! It's time to get to Cali!" I said, shaking Ashley. "Ash! Get up! Time for Whiskey A Go Go!" I said, a little louder this time.

"WHAT? WHISKEY A WHO WHO!? A WHERE WHERE?!" She yelled, rolling out of the bed and smacking the floor. She groaned out in pain. "The fuck TardMuff!?" She asked, standing up slowly.

The cleaning lady and I both chuckled at her.

"Time to go." I managed to say between my bursts of laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She mumbled, grabbing her bag, as I grabbed mine.

Ashley left the room and headed to the car as I pulled out my wallet, causing the lady to look at me very funnily. "Ma'am, I know you don't get paid very much, but thank you for doing what you do." I said, and I handed her a 5 dollar bill. "God Bless you Ma'am."

"Thank you very very much. God bless you! Safe travelings." She said, smiling and waving me a goodbye as I walked out to the front office, and then to my car.

"What'd you do?" Ashley asked, as unlocked my door.

"Gave a underpaid woman a little tip." I smiled, reaching over to unlock her door.

She tossed her bag in the back, the same way I did with mine, and she helped me remove the two t-top glasses. I looked over a smiled at her, as she rolled down her window, and I passed her a cigarette.

"Here ya' go." I said, putting on my sunglasses and starting my car, rolling down my window as I put on my seat belt. "Ready for this?"

"Ready as ready will ever be." Ashley chuckled, buckling in her seat belt. I adjusted the beanie on my head one last time before slamming the car in reverse, and spinning out of the parking lot, causing Ashley to almost scream bloody murder.

We merged onto the interstate once more, picking up our speed, and jamming to Motley Crue, again. We had 14 more hours to go, and then we would be in Los Angeles, California. And if I was driving 14 more hours, we were listening to the Crue, regardless.

The time seemed to pass quicker and quicker as I drove 80 down the interstate. It felt like maybe 10 hours had passed, and the next thing I knew, I was seeing a sign that said, 'Welcome To Los Angeles, California.'

"Holy Fuck..." I mumbled, dropping my jaw and smiling, "ASHLEY!!!!!!" I screamed, causing her to jolt awake.

"What, huh?" She muttered, rubbing her eyes and looking at me as I grinned like a fucking dork. "What Munster-Muffin?"

"WE'RE IN FUCKING CALI!!" I screamed, blasting my radio as loud as it could possibly go, as Ashley and I both had a T-Total shit fit!

"How much longer until the Franklin Plaza?" Ashley asked, smiling like a dog as I got off on an exit.

"Roughly 2 more hours, just estimating. Give or take." I said, shrugging my shoulders and lighting a cigarette, proping my arm on my door as I drove with one hand, and smoked with the other.

"Oh my fucking God! I can't believe we're finally here! It's like, so... GAHH!!!!!" She squealed, making me smile with enjoyment that I had succeeded to make her very fucking happy.

"Calm down, Calm down, I gotta call my mom." I said, pressing my bluetooth and saying, "Call Mom."

"Did you say call mom?" The bluetooth asked me.

"Yes." Ring... Ring... Ring.. Ri-

"Hello?"

"Hey Momma! Guess where we are!" I said, trying not to sound to excited.

"New Mexico maybe? Not in California by now, that's for sure." She said.

"CALIFORNIA MOM! We are in Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA!" I squealed, causing my Mother to laugh at me.

"You little speed demon, you're worse than you're father was!" She laughed at me.

"So, you can handle getting my bike shipped down here right? I'll send you the money, and you just do like I told you to do. And so help me God if those stupid fucks mess up Motley Cruiser, Imma kill 'em." I said, getting anxious to have my motorcycle back by my side.

Yes.... I named my motorcycle? Your point is what? I had a fucking frog name Froggie, and a snake named Snakie... So?

"Yes sweetie. I know you must be tiered. Get some rest and call me when you wake up. Love you baby." My mom said happily.

"Yes momma. Love you too. Ttfn." Yes, I said the letters T-T-F-N out loud. It's a Pooh thing... Shush!

"Bye baby!."

"Bye." I said, clicking my head set and taking a drag from my cigarette. "Your turn to call your mom." I said, taking my headset out and handing it to her. "Phone is in the center console."

She took the blue tooth, stuck it in her ear, and reached for the phone. "You got a fucking Iphone?!" She screamed, causing me to raise my eyebrows...

"Uhh, yeah. I've had that for like a year now! You haven't even noticed?!" I asked, kinda shocked she hadn't already seen my Iphone 4s.

"Sorry! Been to busy with my Sidekick 4g to notice your phone." She grinned at me, then frowned, "But now that it's off, I will have to get to know you're phone I reckon."

"I'll work on getting your phone back on... Just call your mom before she has a shit fit." I chuckled, making her smile and dial the number.

She made the conversation with her mom, quick and sweet.

"In point 5 miles, your destination will be on the right."

CRAZY GPS SAY WHAT!?

"Huh?" Ashley said, burrowing her eyebrows together, "You said 2 hours! It's only been one!"

"I was 'estimating'" I said, laughing at her face.

"Keep a look out for the building." I said, shifting down a gear to prepare for my turn.

"You have arrived" *Bing Bong*

"There!" Ashley said, pointing.

"Got it." I said, turning my wheel a bit sharp and fast, pulling into the parking lot.

"Oh my gawwwwddddd." Ashley squeeled, "I can't believe we are actually here! At the hotel that Nikki Sixx DIED at!!" She jumped up and down with joy just as soon as she stepped out of the car.

"Why would you be so excited about being where my favorite guy 'DIED' at?" I laughed at her, rolling my eyes and locking up my car once more.

"Just because I know he's been here before!" She squealed, helping me with the car.

Soon we had the car all locked up, and we walked in the front door of the hotel to be greated by a nice hostess. "Hello and welcome to the Franklin Plaza Hotel. How can I help you?"

"We need a room for one night please Ma'am." I said, trying to be very polite.

"Yes Ma'am." She told me the price, I paid, and got the key.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Ashley was practically and literally bouncing off the walls.

"Here we go, the very room Nikki Sixx died in, now we're staying in it for a night until we go finish up with the condo." I smiled, unlocking the door, and pushing it open.

Ashley bounced around the room and freaked out while I walked to the bed, and fell flat on my face, sniffing the pillows.

"I'm going to sleep for a little bit." I said, slowly crawling under the covers.

"I'm going to explore a bit. Taking the key with me!" She said, bouncing out of the room, leaving me to sleep. And sleep, I did. Fucking sleeping in the same room my favorite rockstar died in. In Los Angeles, California. My life was great, and it was about to get even better.
♠ ♠ ♠
After 2 chapters of driving and sad goodbyes, we make it to Cali!!
Excited? Because next chapter is gonna rock your socks!! ;D
I hope at least.
Anyways!! Leave me love (:

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X