Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 35 - A New Sixx & A Fight

"Rayne, what's Slash's top hat doing in my car?" Nikki asked curiously as he tossed the hat into the front seat as Ashley was still wailing.

Fuck. Slash forgot to get his hat out when we went to get the sodas!! Oh Hell, now I have some explaining to do...

"I'll explain later." I sighed as I drove faster to the hospital, making sure Ashley didn't pop that thing out in the car.

We pulled into the emergency part of the hospital, rushing Ashley inside in a wheelchair while she was still screaming.

The doctors took us all into the back room and told me to sit in the hallway and wait as Nikki went in to go see his newest son being born. Just joyful.

I sat there for almost an hour before Nikki finally popped his head out of the room and told me that it was okay for me to come in now. I started to wonder where Mick and Dj were at, but brushed that off quickly as I walked into the room to see Ashley holding a beautiful little baby boy.

"What's his name?" I asked quietly with a huge fucking smille on my face as I made my way to the side of the bed as Ashley just sat there, smiling down on the new little ray of sunshine that was in her arms.

"Vince Alan Lee Sixx. First name for Vince, second for Mick, third for Tommy, and last for Nikki." Ashley smiled softly at me as I saw Dj and Mick walking into the room with Slash.

Wait, SLASH!? What the fuck was he doing here, in the same room with Mick?!

"Hey." Slash smiled as he immediately walked over to the same side of the bed I was at as he looked down at the beautiful little boy that Ashley was still smiling at.

"Hey darling." Mick greeted me as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, causing Slash to back off away from me a bit as Mick took his place and stood beside me. Jealous much?

"What's his name?" Dj asked in a child's voice, seeming as if he was about to pounce off the walls with joy.

"Vince Alan Lee Sixx." Nikki smiled as he bent down to kiss the baby's forehead, and then to kiss Ashley. "I'll be right back, I have to go call Vinnie and Tommy." Nikki smiled as he pulled out his phone and walked out into the hallway.

"So Rayne, like Nikki asked you on the way here, why was Slash's top hat in Nikki's car?" Ashley raised her eyebrows at me as my breathe immediately got caught in my throat.... WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SAY THAT UP FRONT OF EVERYONE!?!?!??!?!??!?!!?!??!

"Yeah, good question. Why was it?" Mick asked with an irritated tone to his voice, which meant things were about to get blown out of the water more than likely...

"I told her she could bor-" Slash started before I held up my hand to stop him. I wasn't about to lie to them about it. They all needed to know.

"I didn't really go to the store for sodas." I muttered quietly as I felt everyone's eyes on me, throwing daggers into my skin... Lord, so much fucking tension!! "I went to meet Slash after Ashley and I had talked out in the yard before dinner... She made me think hard about things, and well... I just had to find an excuse to go see Slash." I breathed heavily as I felt the anger rising in the room. Oh goody, this should be fun.

"I think you 3 need to go talk about this outside." Ashley stated while silently pointing down to the baby. Oh god, protective mother. I just simply nodded as I led the way out of the room, Mick right on my heels as Slash fell back a few good feet from us, still following though.

"So, what do you have to say about this?" Mick questioned as he angrily crossed his arms over his chest and just glared at me evily. Yeah, that totally made this whole thing easier for me.

"Ashley was talking to me earlier about Slash, and well..." I breathed as I saw Slash's eyes open wide as he kind of shook his head as I just nodded. "I'm in love with both of you.."

Mick just stood there, shaking his head as he looked at Slash. "Why'd you even have to come into her life?! Why did you have to do this to us?!" Mick screamed at the fluffy haired man that looked like he was near tears.

"He didn't do it!" I yelled out, going to stand by Slash as I looked up at him, then to Mick. "I did this. Mick, I don't want to hurt you! I just want to be honest with you. If I truely loved you, like I thought I did, I would have never fallen for Slash..."

"You're such a lie... You're a liar." Mick muttered as he continued to shake his head. "You." He pointed dead at Slash. "You did this. It's all your fault!" Mick screamed as Slash started to get mad.

"My fault?! How is it my fault that she just fell out of love with you!? It's not MY faut!! Sounds more like it's YOUR fault for not keeping her interested everyday!" Slash shouted angrily as he moved closer to Mick's face as Mick drew his scrawny fist back and slammed it into Slash's face.

"Fucking quit it!" I screamed at the two men who were now throwing punches at each other and screaming violent cuss words back and forth.

"Fuck! QUIT IT!" I heard Tommy scream as I started to thank God for that tall drummer. He grabbed Mick's waist, pulling him away from Slash as I quickly stepped between them, facing Slash.

"Fuck you! You're a liar! Bitch!" Mick screamed out as Tommy continued to drag him off away from us as Vince wandered over here.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Vince asked curiously as I was tending to Slash's now busted lip.

"Mick can't accept the fact that Rayne doesn't want him anymore." Slash spat in sheer anger, wrapping his arms around me tightly in a protective type manner.

"Oh shit." Vince sighed as he just stood there, lighting a cigarette and handing one to me. "Rayne, as long as you're happy, I couldn't give a shit less. But Mick, you know he's never going to let this one go right?"

"Yeah." I nodded softly as I rested my head against Slash's chest, breathing deeply. "I know."

"Lets go inside and go see the new Sixx!" Vince cheerfully said, breaking the deadly silence as Tommy waltzed back up to us, getting a breif explination of the situation from Vince as I took Slash's hand and we all walked inside.

"I made him leave." Tommy sighed as he pressed the button on the elevator and stood there like a little child. His hair was a complete mess, and I swear I could smell him.

"Good." Slash angrily stated before kissing my forehead and taking a deep breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X