Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 5 - Mick

"Whiskey A Go-Go!" Ashley shouted, pumping her arms in the air and bouncing up and down.

"I'm down!" Tommy yelled, jumping up to stand on his feet.

"If T-bone is down, I'm in." Nikki said, getting on his feet as well.

"I haven't been there in forever. Sounds like a plan." Vince smiled, getting of the couch and stretching.

"How about you Mick?" I asked, lightly tapping his shoe, causing him to look down at me.

"I'm going if you all are going. No way I'm leaving a bunch of kids un-attended for at Whiskey A Go-Go." He smiled, getting up as everyone screamed with excitement, bouncing around.

"Jeez guys, calm down." I said, follwing them out of the room as they bounced down the hallway, busting out the door, leaving me to drag behind with Mick. Which of course, I didn't mind. I thought it was kinda sweet and romantic in a creepy way.

"They aren't going to listen, you know that right?" Mick laughed, shooting me a smile as he pushed the door open, holding it as I walked out.

"I know." I sighed, walking out into the dusk sunlight, looking at all the little hooligans playing around in the parking lot.

Ashley had jumped on Nikki's back and started fucking with his hair and he was yelling playfully for her to quit, trying to reach his hands round to grab her sides, tickling her. Tommy annoyed the shit out of Vince, poking at his belly with his drum sticks, and just being... Just being Tommy.

"I'm riding with Nikki!" Ashley screamed, as she quit messing with Nikki's hair, hanging on to him so she could stay on his back.

"I'm riding with Vince!" Tommy yelled, bouncing off to Vince's car while the blonde rolled his eyes.

"I guess I'm riding with you." Mick laughed, as every one else dissapeared, and we walked towards my car.

"See you guys there." I shouted at Vince and Nikki, waving at them before they pulled out on to the main road.

Of course I took a bit longer to pull out, but only because I dropped my fucking keys and Ipod because I was so nervous because Mick was in my car. Mick fucking Mars. And he looked so fucking cute! Also sexy, because he was drenched in sweat still. That was enough to me, to make any man who wasn't a fat tub of lard, a hot fucking mess.

"So Mick, how long have you been playing guitar?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence, as I turned my wheel so my car followed the road.

"I've been playing as long as I can remember." He smiled, looking around before he picked up my Ipod, just browsing through my songs. "You have some solo stuff on here?" He asked, burrowing his eyebrows together, apparently looking at my solo playlist clearly named "My Solo-Guitar Stuff."

"Yeah, I play a little guitar here and there I guess you could say." I smiled and started blushing, trying to keep my eyes from wandering over to him.

"Mind if I listen to it?" He asked, pointing towards the radio.

"Whatever you want Mick." I laughed, turning smoothly onto the Sunset Blvd.

Mick sat contently, listening to the guitar solos. When it was done, he looked at me in disbelief, of course I wasn't able to turn to get a full view of his face to see how surprised he was. But I had a feeling he was pretty astonished.

"You didn't do that!" He said, laughing before patting my shoulder, "I'm just kidding. It was really great."

"Thank you," I laughed, "I played it on my Les Paul."

"You know, you are pretty awesome kid." He said, sitting my Ipod back down after cutting off the music as we pulled into the parking lot of the bar, and got out, making sure to lock our doors.

"You know Mick I'm not a kid. And when you say that, it makes me feel good. My idol, telling me I'm pretty awesome." I smiled, clipping my key ring on my belt loop, and quickly taking a place walking beside Mick as he looped his arm through mine.

"Idol?" He laughed, pulling me closer to him. "Why would you look up to me? I'm nothing but a creepy guy who's 45"

*Yes Mick was made younger in this story. Specificly so he was able to move around a little bit more.*

"Mick Mars! 45 is not old! And you aren't creepy!" I laughed, leaning into him as he pushed open the double doors, and I was immediately taking in the atmosphere of alcohol, whores, and drugs.

"Well if I'm not old and creepy, what am I?" He asked curiously, looking down at me and tilting his head sideways.

"Well... quite frankly, I think you're absolutely adorable." My face immediately turned a bright red and became flamming hot, as I started scanning the crowd for Ashley, Nikki, Tommy, and Vince.

"Awwwe. Thanks, but that's not true." Mick smiled, ruffling my hair.

"You know, Nikki did that earlier, and I almost took his hand off." I glanced at him as his eyes widened as he shook his head, and I resumed fixing my hair again.

"But, I am your favorite." Mick sang, letting go of me and leaving me to go join the guys at a table, who were hard to miss.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, following him and taking a seat next to Ashley, who was already consuming an alcoholic beverage.

Tonight was gonna be pretty crazy. What's gonna happen on the Sunset Strip?!

*1 hour later*

I had already had a few drinks, including jager, and lots of hard drinks. I had a pretty good buzz going on, and I was smiling and laughing at everyone, swaying back and forth as I sat in the booth, ocassionally falling over on Mick who was now sitting beside me laughing. I wasn't sure if one more drink was when I was supposed to be drunk as shit, or if I was already drunk as shit.

Mick sat beside me, slowly sipping on only his second drink. Ashley looked like she was either really drunk, or being stupid because she was dancing with Tommy, who was totally sober for once, and Nikki who seemed partially sober, and she was flailing her arms around as her attempt to dance.

Vince, of course had got up to follow some girl, somewhere. Typical Vince though, so that's no surprise to any of us.

"Hey Mick... What do you wanna do now?" I asked, lightly burping and covering my mouth, smiling and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know... I can't dance worth a shit." He said, adjusting himself a bit better in the booth and putting his arm around me, causing my head to press into the side of his neck, my lips making clear contact with his skin. Neither of us bothered to move.

"Ashley!" I screamed, sitting up all of the sudden, making Mick jump, "Is Nikki and Tommy taking you home tonight to the condo?" I yelled across the bar, getting mean glances from other people, which I totally ignored.

"Yessssss!" She yelled back, continuing her so called 'dancing' as Nikki shot me a thumbs up to let me know they were.

"Urgh... I am gonna have one killer headache in the morning." I sighed, holding my head in my hands, already starting to feel the aching in my brain, thumping in the back of my head to the beat of the loud music.

"Oh come on sweetheart, I thought you were doing pretty good unhinging your jaw like a snake to consume alcohol." Mick smiled, rubbing my back softly, trying to help with the headache. "Don't you want anymore sweetheart?" He chuckled, now holding his hand very still on my back.

"Mick... If you want me to get fucking alcohol posioning, go get me another." I laughed, looking over at him and swaying my head back and forth as my favorite song came on. "Holy shit I love this song!" I screamed, jumping over the table falling flat on my face, managing not to scratch myself or bust myself up. Mick stood up fairly quick, walking over to me, looking down and smiling, extending his arm to help me.

"Love it still?"

"Yes." I whined, rubbing my face as I sat there with my legs crossed on the floor, ignoring his hand for a moment. "That fucking hurt... No more drinks. None." I said, making a cutting motion with my arm, causing Mick to laugh even harder at me.

"Agreed." Mick nodded, as I took hold of is hand and he hoisted me up as I stumbled into his arms, pressing my face to his chest. "Uhh.... Rayne." He tried to say awkwardly, holding his arms out to the side, not really knowing what to do.

"Yes Mick?" I asked, snuggling to him and wrapping my arms around his thin body, getting comfy.

"What... Wha... What are you doing?" He stuttered, still standing there like a deer who was just caught in the headlights.

"I do believe I'm hugging you... Which is a cover up for the fact that I don't know if I can stand on my own right now..." I slurred as Mick relaxed, putting his arms around me and hugging me tightly to his scrawny body. I started singing to the acoustic version of Life is Beautiful, which is the song that I face planted for.

"You have a great voice." Mick said lightly, brushing a strand of hair out of my eyes, and rubbing circles in my back with his boney hand.

I didn't really respond to the comment he made, but instead I came to the next question in my mind. Who was driving my car home?

"Mick, can you drive a manual?" I asked, looking up at him, a little worried.

"Yes. Why?" He tilted his head to the side, letting his arms fall to his sides and frowning, seeming dissapointed that our moment was ruined by my drunkeness.

"I need you to be in control of my keys, and making sure I do nothing stupid because normally Ashley does, and well, I don't even know if she's sober. Make sure the guys take her home, please" I took a breathe, and hiccupped, stumbling back towards the booth. "Make sure you tell them, that in her jacket pocket, is a key. That's how she gets in the condo. I'm going to sit down. Hurry back babe." I said, without realizing what I said, hugging him quickly before stumbling into the seat, laying down on the cushioned booth.

Mick shook his head as if he was questioning someting, before he smiled to himself, walking off to go talk to Nikki and Tommy.

I sort of dozed off for a bit I guess, and the next thing I knew, someone was carrying me.

"Hmphhhh-nehhhhh-urgghhhh." I groaned, snuggling up to the body of whoever in the hell was carrying me, because the body seemed to be unusually warm.

"Shush." A beautiful voice shushed me, and I recognized the voice. Of course it was Nikki.

"Oh, hey Nikki... Wait-" I opened my eyes, becoming fully aware of my surroundings, "What the fuck are you doing? And where's Mick?" I asked, frowning when I looked around and didn't see his long hair and top hat anywhere.

"Mick told me you fell asleep, and I needed to go put you in the car." Nikki Smiled down at me, as he kicked open the doors, seeming to struggle a bit as he walked out into the breeze with me in his arms, which was odd. I blinked, and pictured in my mind what it would look like if Mick was carrying me like this out of a bar to my car.

"'Kay then. I'm going home with Mick... Ashley.... I mean.. Urgghhh." I groaned, not making any sense before passing out again in Nikki's arms. He gently smiled and shook his head, carefully opening the door and putting me in the passenger seat of my car.

-Sometime Later that Night-

"Rayne..."

Not getting up, I thought to myself.

"Rayne...."

Not moving fucker.

"Rayne, wake up..."

Fucking... Shit.... Fine!

"Rayne sweetie, get up." Mick whispered, brushing hair out of my eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly, savoring the moment of Mick's smiling face staring down at me. I was still in my car, he couldn't pick me up to carry me, and that was apparently why he had to wake me up.

"I'm up." I smirked, slowly slinging my legs to the side after Mick moved, standing on my feet, stretching out, and shutting my door.

"I see that now." He chuckled, opening his front door, and allowing me to go in first like any gentlemen would do.

"It's... so fucking, clean." I said, squishing my nose up as I looked at him in sort of a dissapointment. "Why is it clean Mick? You're a rockstar. There's supposed to be shit everywhere!" I squealed, flinging my arms out, and avoiding hitting Mick in the head.

"No, Not this rockstar. I'm to old for that kind of shit." He muttered, laughing at me as I glared at him.

"So help me God Mick, if you call yourself old one more time." I threatened, stepping closer to him and poking his chest, accidently stumbling closer than I meant to get.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked softly, leaning down pretty close to my face.

"This." I whispered as I pressed my lips to his, enjoying the taste, the warmth, and just the feeling in general, before I felt him turn away from me, hiding his face through his thick hair.

"The bedroom... It's the first door on the left down the hall..." He quietly said, ushering towards the hallway and still not looking at me. "I'll stay on the couch."

"Mick, I'm sorry.. I di-"

"Don't apologize." He softly spoke before sighing and shaking his head.

I frowned, as I began shuffling my feet on the ground and waiting for Mick to finally look up at me. "I'm not letting you sleep on the couch. Either I sleep on the couch, or you sleep in the bed with me."

He sighed again, giving up in defeat. He wouldn't fight a drunk person... Ecspecially one that had just kissed him.

"Fine, but you keep every single piece of your clothing on. Nothing is happening tonight..." 'Tonight' .... He said 'Tonight' which means, sooner or later...

My brain trailed off in deep thought, as I followed Mick to the room, not realizing where I was walking until I was in the room. Mick tossed his jacket across the room, flinging his t-shirt with it, leaving his chest bare.

"You said for me to keep all my clothes on, why do you get to take your's off and look all hot and tempting?" I whined, crawling on to the bed, kicking off my shoes before snuggling up underneath the covers.

"Because it's my house, my rules. I can't sleep with a shirt on because they simply irritate me." He sighed as he was kicking his shoes off, making his way under the covers on the other side of the bed, which seemed like a million miles away to a drunk person.

"I agree." I giggled, scooting a bit closer to him, now making it seem like I was just inches away from his face. "You don't get offended if someone likes to cuddle do you?"

He shook his head no, before speaking. "I actually enjoy cuddling... Just, nothing else please... Don't even think about trying anything." His arms opened for me, and I happily slid into them, cuddling up to his chest and wrapping one arm around him as he wrapped both of his around me before turning on his side and facing me and putting his face cenimeters from mine.

"Thanks Mick." I sighed, pulling my lower body closer to him, feeling his leather pants against my skin through a hole in the knee of my jeans.

"You are very welcome." He smiled, playing with my hair putting me to sleep in a matter of minutes.

He put me to sleep with playing with my fucking hair. I love it when people just randomly play with my hair. And Mick Mars playing with my hair, I'm not even going to go on with that subject right now.... Just like, whoa... I was fucking happy as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah :D Mick is my favorite ^-^
I hope you guys like it!!

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X