‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

12

Tate

I woke up in a strange bed in a strange room. I frowned for a moment before the memory of last night finally hit me. I smiled largely and glanced around at Niall’s room before hugging his pillow tighter. The urge to pee however grew too strong and I finally crawled out of bed and headed out of Niall’s room. I shut the bedroom door quietly seeing Niall still fast asleep sprawled out across the couch. I smiled at him before heading over to his bathroom. I quickly did my business and tired to look as presentable as possible in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

“Morning,” Niall’s tired voice said making me jump as I tried to quietly shut the bathroom door.

“Morning,” I whispered back softly. I watched as Niall sat up rubbing his hands across his eyes. He pushed the blanket off himself and stood up to stretch. I blushed as I noticed he was only in boxers. I couldn’t help but watch the way his body shaped and moved as he stretched his arms over his head. I blushed suddenly as Niall caught me staring at him, I quickly glanced towards the ground.

“Would you like some breakfast?” Niall asked sweetly. I glanced up and nodded at him before following him into his kitchen.

“I’m actually not the best cook, so bare with me.” Niall frowned and began to pull things out of the fridge and cupboards. I giggled as he practically stumbled around the kitchen having no clue what to do. He shot me a glare as I continued to laugh.

“You know for a boy who loves food so much you think you would be able to cook it,” I smiled.
“I like to eat it, not cook it!” Niall pouted. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him taking the eggs out of his hand.

“Here let me cook,” I said nudging him away with my hip. I quickly set to work on making bacon and eggs as Niall sat happily and watched me work. Once I was finished I placed a plate in front of Niall before sitting next to him with my own.

“Mmm, this is so good!” Niall moaned with a mouth full.

“I’ll take that as a compliment from the food critic himself,” I winked at him before beginning to eat my own food.

“Did you sleep well?” Niall asked conversationally.

“Very!” I smiled happily. “Sorry you had to sleep on the couch.”

“It’s fine, I didn’t mind,” He said waving me off smiling. I blushed and picked up our plates moving to the sink.

“Here let me do that.” Niall said quickly pushing me out of the way and washing the plates.

“Are you doing anything today?” Niall asked curiously. I shook my head at him.

“You could um stay here if you want? We could just hang out and watch movies?” He asked awkwardly not making eye contact with me. I smiled at him even though he couldn’t see me.

“I would like that Niall,” I said softly. He instantly turned to smile at me and I knew that no matter what happened I would say yes to anything this boy wanted just to see that smile that filled his face.

I went for a quick shower and changed into some of Niall’s clothing before walking out and sitting next to Niall on the couch. He had a bowl of popcorn waiting and I happily began to eat as the movie started. Eventually I felt Niall’s arm come around the back of the couch. I tried to stop myself from laughing at how corny the moment was. I quickly moved over and rested my head on Niall’s shoulder, curling up into him. I felt him stiffen under me slightly before he relaxed and put his arm around me. His feet went up on the coffee table and mine were up across the rest of the couch. I easily got more comfortable and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

“They’re too cute,”

“Maybe we shouldn’t wake them.”

“But we’re bored!”

I shifted slightly and pushed my face further into the object I was using as a pillow. I felt Niall’s arms tighten around me and I smiled slightly prepared to doze off again.

“They’re just so cute!” I groaned as the people around us began to talk again.

“What happened to not waking us?” I heard Niall’s groggy voice ask. I shifted again and spun around in the chair pushing my face completely into Niall’s chest. I was too comfortable to consider waking up and moving.

“Sorry mate but were bored.” I realised the voice belonged to Zayn, the other was Liam.

“So go find something to do.” Niall said running his fingers through my hair. I sighed happily.

“That’s why we were coming to you. Didn’t realise you had a lady friend over.” Liam said. I snorted with laughter.

“Way to make me sound like a prostitute.” I mumbled still laughing. This made the others laugh as Niall’s chest vibrated with his laughter. I smiled at the feeling of it.

“We wanted to see if you wanted to go out for food?” Zayn asked. I glanced up at Niall, finally opening my eyes, to see him looking at me.

“Did you want to come?” He asked softly. I shook my head causing him to frown.

“I should probably just go home, I’m still crazy tired.” I told him honestly.

“I’ll drop you off.” I smiled up at him happily before sitting up and stretching. I glanced over at Liam and Zayn to see them smirking at us.

“What happened to your own clothes?” Zayn winked. I flipped him off rolling my eyes and getting up.

“What happened to the shy girl we first met?” Zayn asked shock. I laughed at him and headed into Niall’s room to collect my stuff, yawning in the process.

-

“I’ll call you later,” Niall said smiling at me out front of my door. I smiled back at him and leant forward to press my lips against his. He kissed back eagerly.

I pulled away and said goodbye before walking into my apartment. I paused in the doorway slightly seeing a tall blonde sitting in my kitchen. She looked at me surprise and worry all across her face. Jacob appeared from behind her.

“Get lucky last night?” Jacob asked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

“Not as lucky as you apparently,” I said looking at the blonde. She blushed.

“This is my sister Tate, Tate this is Thalia.” Jacob introduced. I laughed and smiled happily before heading to my room. I practically crashed on the bed and curled up burying my face into Niall’s clothes that I was still wearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone else think Niall and Tate are just adorable? ;D

xx