‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

13

Skye

“Why do we drink?” Eleanor whined walking out of Louis room and straight into the kitchen. I laughed at how hungover she looked before looking back at the TV. Harry’s hand continued to run through my hair as my head rested in his lap. I was making Harry watch Pretty Little Liars and he actually liked it, he kept asking me what was going to happen. I merely told him to be quiet and wait.

“Where’s Lou?” I asked Eleanor as she sat down on the couch and stared at the TV. She merely pointed at his room before swallowing her tablets. I rolled my eyes at how caring she was.

“You know A is –“

“SHUT UP!” Harry yelled at Eleanor successfully cutting her off. I giggled at her shocked expression as Harry glared at her before turning back to the TV intently. Just then Louis walked out of the room.

“Why must you guy’s yell?” He whined.

“Why must you drink so much when we go out?” I shot back.

“Why must you guys talk while my shows on?” Harry whined turning the DVD off in a huff.

“Don’t worry babe we can watch it later.” I said sitting up and kissing him on the cheek, he continued to pout.

“Let’s go out for lunch.” Louis called from the kitchen.

“Let me guess you guy’s didn’t go food shopping when I asked.” I called back glaring at Harry. He smiled at me sheepishly.

“We drove there, but then we took a wrong turn and ended up at the park with the boys...” He explained innocently. I laughed at him and shook my head before heading into my room to get dressed, lending Eleanor some clothes.

-

We ended up at some restaurant not too far away from the apartments, just chatting and having a good time.

“Oh my god, fancy seeing you guy’s here.” I turned around shocked to see Lilly standing next to our table behind Harry. I continued to stare at her shocked completely confused on why she was here and how she had found us. She smiled largely and I smiled back. She quickly pulled up a chair between Harry and I. I glanced at Eleanor confused as she looked at Lilly with distaste and Louis subtly nudged Eleanor telling her to be polite.

“What are you guys doing here?” She asked happily.

“Just getting lunch,” I explained thinking it was obvious. I glanced around thinking that she would probably have friends around since she was in a restaurant. I grew suspicious when I saw no one around that looked like they may be friends with us. So why was she in a restaurant, alone?
When we were finished eating Lilly deciding to come back and hang with us at the apartment. I didn’t mind thinking it was a great opportunity to get to know her since she was Zayn’s friend and will probably be around a lot more.

“Hey when are Casey and Paige coming over?” Harry asked me softly snapping me out of my trance. I glanced up at him and smiled softly at him. I couldn’t help but stare at how amazing he was. He rose his eyebrow at me and I realised that he was still waiting for my answer and I was just staring at him dreamily. I blushed.

“In two days,” I said happily. “Have I told you how amazing you are?”

“Not lately,” He smirked at me. I laughed and leant up and pressed my lips against his capturing him in a kiss.

“SKYE!” I jumped away from Harry to stare at Lilly strangely wondering why she yelled.

“Were here,” she merely said before grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Harry and into the elevator. I looked at her weirdly and glanced back at Harry to see him staring at us furiously.

We arrived at the apartment and Lilly looked at me expectantly.

“I uh don’t have a key, the boys do.” I said to her, I never took my key if I was with one of the boys.

“Oh,” she said dropping my arm and we stood there in silence.

“So, you and Zayn. How long have you known each other?” I asked curiously.

“Since we were little. I’ve known all the boys for a long time now.” She said pointedly to me. I stared at her surprised for a moment at her tone. The boys thankfully showed up with a pissed of Eleanor. Harry was texting on his phone extremely fast with an angry look on his face. Louis let us in and I walked inside and sat down on the couch. I looked at Harry invitingly until Lilly sat down right next to me. She in turn looked at Harry, he glanced at her before going to sit on one of the others couches. I sighed in annoyance, something was going on and no one was telling me what it exactly was.

I jumped as Zayn burst through the door phone held in hand. He glanced around at us all before looking at Lilly.

“Lil why didn’t you tell me you were here? We should go hang out.” He said staring at her forcefully. I couldn’t see her face as she was angled away from me.

“I just met up with these guys though.” She said sounding like she didn’t want to go.

“We don’t mind!” Eleanor said smiling largely. Lilly glanced at Eleanor.

“We don’t mind because we can hang out another time,” Louis quickly said making up for his girlfriends rudeness. Eleanor glared at Louis clearly saying that was not what she meant. He gave her a look and she sighed before smiling at Lilly. It was forced. I was completely confused. I felt like I was missing the bigger picture here.

“Fine,” Lilly huffed and stood up saying goodbye to everyone before walking out of the door. Zayn said goodbye to everyone and Harry through Zayn a look. I started to suspect Harry had text Zayn to come. I looked at Harry suspiciously.

“Take me home,” Eleanor said slapping Louis on the leg. He rolled his eyes but got up to grab his keys none the less. Eleanor blew me a kiss and said goodbye before grabbing Louis hand and walked out of the room. I laughed and got up and walked over to stand in front of Harry.

He looked up at me curiously. I smirked and placed my legs either side of him so I was straddling him. He smirked up at me and rested his hands on my thigh. I bent down and pushed my lips against his. We continued to make out for a while longer before Harry’s hands started to creep up and under my shirt. I pulled away instantly to glare at him.

“What are you leading to?” I asked him. He pouted at me and reached up to capture my lips. There was suddenly a knock at the door. Harry growled into my lips before wrapping his arms tightly around me and keeping me there. I laughed and pushed away from him. He pouted as someone knocked again.

“It might be important.” I said.

“It’s probably just one of the boys.” He said trying to reach me. I danced out of his grip.

“The boys don’t knock.” I reminded him before pulling open the door.

I screamed as something heavy jumped on me and I was pushed onto my back. Panicking I glanced up at my attacker to see a mess of blonde and brown hair. I screamed again to see that it was Casey and Paige.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked laughing pulling them both closely.

“Well if you don’t want us here we’ll just go.” Paige said about to pull away. I squealed and held her closer.

“Harry!” Casey said jumping up and hugging my boyfriend. I laughed and Paige got up and grabbed my hand to help me up.

“We decided to surprise you so as soon as you asked us over we got on the earliest plane we could catch.” Paige said smiling at me happily. I smiled largely and pulled her into another hug. Casey came and hugged me from behind so I was squished between them.

“God I’ve missed you guy’s so much,” I sighed.

“Now come tell me everything I’ve missed and then tomorrow I shall take you everywhere!” I exclaimed dragging them over to the couch. I pecked Harry on the cheek as I walked past him.

“You’re lucky I’m too excited to be jet lagged!” Casey laughed and jumped on the couch with me. We instantly started to chat loudly at some point I noticed Harry had disappeared. Shrugging it off I continued chatting with my best friends.