‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

2

I could hear noises coming from outside my room. I pulled my headphones off my head and set them down next to my laptop on my bed. I quickly put my ugg boots on before they touched my floor. Winter was coming and our place was already extremely cold. I opened my door and wandered out into our living room. I walked in to see my entire band there and also One Direction. I stood there shocked for a moment. I then glanced at my brother for explanation. He however was too busy setting up the video game. I rolled my eyes at him.

“You know you’re supposed to tell the person you’re living with when you invite people over.” I said to Jacob grumpily. He glanced at me before glancing back at the control.

“Were having people over,” he mumbled. I glared at him before heading into our kitchen for a drink.

“Could you grab some food for us Tate!” He called in after me.

“I’m not your bloody maid!” I called back. I grabbed a bag of chips and my drink and sat down on the couch next to Zayn who smiled at me. I smiled back and opened my bag of chips. I looked over to see Jacob glaring at me.

“It’s rude to eat in front of guests,”

“Then maybe you should feed your guests,” I shot back at my brother. He huffed and stormed into the kitchen.

“Sorry about their fighting,” Ander apologised to One Direction.

“You get used to it,” Lee added as I just ignored them.

“Oh it’s okay, were used to fighting,” Liam said as four boys turned to stare at Harry.

“What?” He asked raising his hands defensively.

“He fights with his girlfriend all the time. It’s hard to live with,” Louis said.

“Jacob’s my brother, were supposed to fight,” I said shoving chips into my mouth. Jacob walked in with more junk food and announced that he also had ordered pizza. After a while I got bored of their video games and decided to go for a shower.

After I finished drying my long black and red hair I walked out to see empty pizza boxes on the coffee table.

“You guys ate all the pizza on me!” I whined as each boy turned to look at me guiltily. My stomach grumbled.

“You can have some of mine?” Niall offered holding out his plate full of pizza. Smiling I sat down next to him and grabbed a piece.

“What?” I asked as all four One Direction boys stared at us mouths hanging open.

“Niall never shares his food. Never!” Zayn said staring at us like we’d both grown two heads. I glanced at Niall to see him go red slightly before shrugging and taking a bite of another pizza. The boys calmed down a bit but still shot us suspicious glances every now and then.

The boys all decided to put a movie on. I stayed where I was next to Niall before eventually falling asleep.

I was suddenly shaken hard and jolted awake.

“What Jake!” I hissed since he was the only one who ever woke me up so harshly.

“The boys have to go,” He said.

“So,” I mumbled curling up to whatever I was lying on.

“You’re kind of on one,” Jacob added. I quickly opened my eyes to see that I had in fact fallen asleep on a certain blonde Irishman. Blushing slightly I quickly sat up.

“S-sorry,” I stuttered out.

“It’s alright love,” He smiled at me.

“Let’s go Niall!” Louis called. I waved at them all goodbye before heading to my room to go back to sleep. I lay there for a bit not being able to fall asleep. My body for some reason felt like it was missing something. I blushed, thinking about how comfortable I was sleeping on Niall. Sighing frustrated I rolled over and closed my eyes trying to sleep.

-

Skye

“IS IT SO HARD TO PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN!” I yelled from where I was in the bathroom at Harry who was in the bedroom. I however received no answer. I stormed into the bedroom to see he wasn’t there. Growing frustrated I walked out into the living area to see him in there.

“I thought when we are having an argument we aren’t allowed to walk away from each other!” I said to him putting my hands on my hips.

“I wasn’t aware we were fighting over the stupid toilet seat,” He said turning to me with an annoyed expression. “And if you hadn’t been yelling you would have heard that someone knocked on the door.” He said pointing to the four people I had failed to notice behind him.

“Oh,” I said glancing at the four people who looked slightly uncomfortable standing there amidst our fight.

“Why didn’t you tell me people were coming?” I asked glaring at Harry. At this point Louis walked out of his bedroom. Harry laughed at me which only made me get angrier at him.

“Would you stop looking for a fight?” He yelled back at me before coming over and kissing me. I pushed against his chest at first however he quickly grabbed my wrists to stop me and moved his mouth more forcefully against mine. I sighed and started to kiss him back feeling all my anger disappear.

“Guys! We have company!” Louis whined. I quickly pulled away from Harry blushing and looked back at the new people who were looking anywhere but at me and Harry.

“I’m Skye,” I said smiling at them all.

“Jacob,” A tall messy black haired one introduced himself.

“Ander,” The other tall brown haired boy.

“Lee,” The smaller boy of the three said.

“Tate,” The only girl said quietly. I smiled at her sweetly, she had black and red hair but was quite short. Shorter than I was anyway.

“They’re the band we were telling you about, Saturday’s Rebellion, that Simon’s just signed.” Harry explained to me.

“Oh right,” remembering the boys mentioning them. The door was swung open dramatically and Liam, Zayn and Niall piled in instantly going to the boys and chatting. I watched interested as Niall grew slightly red while chatting to the small girl. I smiled largely.

“What are you grinning at?” Harry asked me suspiciously.

“Oh nothing...” I trailed off winking at him. “I’ve actually got a few things to get and I want to avoid this much testosterone as much as possible, so can I have your keys?” I asked him smiling sweetly. He stared at me for a second frowning.

“Please, please, please,” I pleaded with him moving closer and wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me. He groaned as I batted my eyelashes at him.

“I really want to say no,” He started as I pouted. “But I can’t say no to you,” He closed his eyes before pulling away and grabbing his keys from the kitchen counter. He walked over and placed them in my hands as I smiled largely at him. He just frowned at me slightly.

“Be careful,” He warned.

“Hmm, are you worried for me or your car more?” I asked him as he smirked. I rolled my eyes and headed into our room to grab my purse and phone. I suddenly had an idea.

“Hey Tate, did you want to come with me? I’m sure you would want a break from these boys.” I smiled at her warmly. I could see the hesitation in her eyes as she glanced at her band mates.

“Umm sure,” She said eventually and stood up. I smiled largely.

“Right, well we will be back soon.” I quickly walked over to Harry and gave him a quick kiss.

“Please bring my car home safely,” He pleaded to me. I laughed and poked my tongue at him before heading out the door with Tate following.

“We won’t be long there just a few things I need to grab and I’m pretty sure we need food especially if you guys are staying for dinner,” I smiled at Tate as we got into the elevator. She smiled back at me. I glanced at her curiously. She looked kind of like a rock band chick. She had a nose ring like me, piercings up both her ears and her tongue pierced. Her black and red wavy hair matched her black ripped jeans, studded boots and red jacket. However she was obviously a quiet person.

“So where are you from? You’re accent is really strange.” I smiled at her.

“I’m from Australia.”

“Oh,”

“Are you from here?”

“Yep I was born and raised in London,” She said rather proudly. I smiled at her before leading the way to Harry’s black Range Rover.

“Wow this is a really nice car.” She said running her hands along the side before getting in the passenger seat.

“Eh, I’m not really into cars so I wouldn’t know. However if we bring it back with a scratch Harry would probably kill us both,” I warned her, she laughed quite loudly at that. Maybe she wasn’t as quiet as I first thought.

-

“So how did you and Harry meet?” Tate asked as we loaded the shopping trolley with junk food.
“When they came to Australia all the boys ended up in the cafe I owned.” I answered and headed to the cash register.

“How long have you been living in London now?”

“About two weeks. So I’m still very likely to get lost,” I laughed as we headed back to the car.

“So do you have a boyfriend?” I asked cautiously not wanting her to think I was too nosy. Even thought I guess I was being nosy. She shifted uncomfortable in the seat for a moment.

“No, I don’t,” she eventually said. I tried to hide the large smile on my face.

“Do you like the boys?” I asked her innocently.

“Yeah, there a bit full on but I’m pretty used to being around boys like that all the time.”

“Harry and Louis are the worst. I’m surprised I’ve survived two weeks living with them.” I joked laughing with her.

“You know what, I think we should hang out more often. I only have the boys and Liam and Louis girlfriends as friends. I would really like another friend here?” I asked her hoping she would say yes. She glanced over at me quickly before smiling shyly.

“I would like that a lot. I don’t really have many friends.” She admitted.

“That makes two of us then,” I laughed before pulling into the car park of the apartment complex. We headed upstairs with our all the bags of food and found the guys all sitting around playing video games.

“Do they do anything else,” I mumbled rolling my eyes and dumped the stuff in the kitchen with Tate’s help. Harry suddenly waltzed in looking at me intensely. I sighed and threw his car keys at him.

“We didn’t hurt your baby!” I exclaimed.

“It’s true!” Tate piped up. I smiled at her gladly.

“I swear you love that car more than me!” I turned around to place some food in the cupboard.
“Not true,” Harry whispered into my neck making me shiver as his hands wrapped around my waist. I spun around in his arms and met his smirking face. Smirking back I reached up and pressed my lips against his. He pushed me against the cupboard and his tongue immediately entered my mouth.

“Holy Jesus! Can we not traumatise Tate on her first visit here?” I heard Niall exclaim. Giggling I pulled away to see Niall with his arm around Tate half covering her eyes and rubbing her arm for comfort. I was pretty sure the blush that had risen to her cheeks was not from what Harry and I had been doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Completely forgot to mention before that the lyrics from the first chapter were from We Are the In Crowd
1st song - See You Around
2nd song - Never Be What You Want.
Tate's band is loosely based off We Are the In Crowd :)