‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

25

Tate

I knocked on the door and waited for a few more moments before I knocked again. Finally the door was pulled open to see Louis standing there. He sighed when he saw me.

“Don’t worry Hazza, it’s just Tate,” Louis called behind him pushing the door open more allowing me inside. I looked at him confused. However before I could even acknowledge anyone else in the room blonde hair suddenly reached my vision before a hand was covering my eyes. I stayed still, shocked.

“Niall?” I asked tentatively.

“Harry,” He growled in response.

“Fine, fine I’m going!’ I heard Harry’s voice cry out before a door was shut. Niall removed his hand from my eyes and pecked me on the lips.

“Uh what just happened?” I asked everyone.

“Harry was naked,” Liam replied calmly. I instantly blushed and my mouth formed an ‘o’.

“She’s going to see something eventually Niall.” Harry whined walking out of his bedroom in a pair of sweat pants.

“Not bloody likely,” Niall glared at Harry.

“Not that I don’t want you here but why are you here?” Niall asked as polite as he could. I snorted at his bluntness.

“Skye invited me over...” I trailed off looking around for her.

“Oh she’s just taking a shower, should be out soon.” Harry informed me jumping on the couch and picking up an abandoned controller and resumed the game he was playing with Liam.

“So you’re not here for me?” Niall pouted at me. My heart instantly melted. I rolled my eyes at the effect he had on me. I leant forward and pressed my lips to his eagerly as I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer. He smirked into the kiss cupping my chin between his warm hands.

“No I’m not,” I said after pulling away slightly breathless. His smirk dropped and he glared at me.

“Hey Harry, have you see my...” Skye trailed off walking out of her room in just a towel, an extremely short towel. She saw everyone in the room and blushed deeply. “Oh for god’s sake!” She cried out before turning around and shutting the door behind her. Harry snickered before pausing the game again and getting up following her into the room.

There was a shriek from the room when he opened the door followed by some yelling then silence. I sat down on the couch with Niall as we all patiently waited for them to finish. Harry and Skye soon walked out, Skye now fully clothed.

“Ready to go?” She asked me chucking her phone in a bag. I nodded and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Niall pouted holding onto my hand.

“Girl’s stuff.” Skye replied before heading into the kitchen. I smiled down at Niall and leant down to peck his lips before ruffling his hair and walking around the couch to the door.

Skye suddenly came out of the kitchen quickly, blew Harry a kiss and started to push me out the door. Everyone looked at her quite confused, it was odd of her to blow Harry a kiss and not give him a proper one. Neither one of them could usually keep their hands off each other and used any time they could to kiss.

“Wait, how are you getting anywhere?” Harry asked suddenly, slowly standing up from his spot on the couch. Skye got a panicked look on her face.

“RUN!” She screamed at me before slamming the door behind us and pulling me towards the elevator. She pressed the button but it wasn’t coming quick enough. She pushed me to the stairs and we took off down them taking two steps at a time. We reached the bottom of the stairs and she pushed the door open to the car park. By now we were both panting from the adrenalin. I followed her as she sprinted to Harry’s car. We jumped in after she unlocked it. She started the car and quickly backed out and drove out of the car park. I could just imagine Harry’s yelling now.

“He’s going to kill you,” I panted to Skye. She shrugged.

“He loves me too much to kill me. Probably just yell at me...” She trailed off focusing her eyes on the road. I laughed at her.

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked her hesitantly. She glanced at me before glancing back at the road.
“Sure,” she shrugged.

“How do you and Harry fight so much but still be in love with each other as much as you both are?” She didn’t reply for a moment as she pulled into a free car park outside the movie theatres.

“It’s hard to explain,” She started slowly. “Harry and I have been through a lot, things that were our fault and things that just happened. It took us ages to actually be together and when we did get together we only lasted just over a week. I was scared of Harry a lot, scared of how much I loved him so I pushed him away. I constantly ran from him until the point when I realised that I would lose him permanently if I didn’t.”

“Harry and I are both so stubborn that we constantly clash with each other, but because of everything we’ve been through and the fact that we love each other, no fight is going to break us up. Hell right now I don’t think anything could break us up. I love him with every fibre of my being, there’s not a moment that goes by that I don’t love him. To not love him just seems impossible, just not right. We are so wrong for each other that I guess it kind of makes us right for each other. And yes I say that at the risk of sounding extremely cliché!”

“But I need him just as much as he needs me, so no matter how much we fight or what we fight about it doesn’t negatively affect our relationship. In fact I think it makes it stronger because it shows us everything we’ve been through to be together and after everything it would kind of be silly to throw all that work away over a little fight. If Harry and I ever stop fighting, then I will worry.” She told me honestly as we paid for tickets and popcorn.

“I’m afraid that if Niall and I ever fought like that we wouldn’t survive.” I admitted.

“But you’re relationship is nothing like mine and Harry’s. You are not like me and Niall is certainly nothing like Harry. Niall likes you a lot and as far as I can see he plans to keep you around for a long time.” I blushed at her statement.

“I plan to keep him around from a long time to,” I told her honestly.

“I’m glad,” She said smiling at me as we took our seats.

-

After the movie Skye and I made our way back to the car and headed back to the flat. Skye had about 10 missed calls from Harry and the other boys so we decided to put them out of their misery. We pulled into the car park and made our way up.

“I’m really glad you like Niall. Because he likes you a lot and I don’t want to see him get hurt.” Skye said suddenly. I glanced at her surprised.

“I don’t want to hurt him,” I said softly to her. She smiled at me sweetly. We reached her flat and she took a deep breath before pushing the door open carefully and peeking through before stepping through properly. I followed her in cautiously. I noticed the boys were all sitting around the lounge room playing video games still. They all looked over the moment we came in. Harry stood up instantly glaring at Skye, I winced.

“We should go,” Niall said quickly taking my hand and dragging me out of the door, all three other boys followed instantly. Louis quickly shut the door behind him and we went downstairs.

“Well there’s no screaming so far.” I said hopefully. Louis looked at me with sympathy.

“It would be better if they were screaming.” Louis told me. I started to worry as I thought about what Skye said earlier, that if her and Harry didn’t fight then should would be worried.

“Come on, were spending time together finally.” Niall said pulling me into his flat and shutting the door to the others. I smiled at him.

“Aren’t you worried about Harry and Skye?” I asked Niall curiously.

“Nah, they can’t not be together, it’s not in them to stay away from each other.” Niall said casually strolling into the kitchen.

“Yeah but sometimes that’s not enough sometimes people break up when you never think they would.” I replied following him in. Niall glanced at me from the fridge.

“You don’t really believe in fairytale romances and happily ever after do you?” He asked me seriously. I blinked at him for a moment before shaking my head.

“I never really had a reason to, not with the guys I dated. You’re probably the closest boyfriend I’ve ever had to prince charming,” I admitted to him. He went a tad red.

“How am I prince charming?” He enquired. I shrugged at him.

“I don’t know, you’re nice to everyone, you look like an angel although you do have a foul mouth. You pay for me when you take me places, you ask about my music and my family, you get along with my brother. You open doors for me.” I finished lamely.

“No one had opened a door for you before?” Niall asked shocked.

“Only you,”

Niall stared at me for a moment before shutting the fridge door and walking towards me. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him.

“You deserve a prince charming and a fairytale ending.” Niall whispered to me before pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer kissing him with more passion than normal. He eagerly kissed me back pushing me against the counter and licked my bottom lip. I happily allowed him into my mouth enjoying the taste of him as our tongues danced around one another.

We pulled back after awhile both breathing heavily.

“I’m going to miss you a lot,” I told Niall honestly. He smiled sadly at me before pressing his lips against mine again briefly.

“I’m going to miss you too,” He said softly nudging his nose into my neck. I sighed and we stayed where we were for a while longer just holding each other close. Niall’s stomach however decided to grumble, Niall groaned into my neck. I laughed and pulled away from him, he pouted at me.

“Come on, I guess I have to feed my boyfriend if I want to keep him,” I said kissing him on the cheek which earned me a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a filler I know, but something wicked this way comes ;)