‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

24

Skye

“So after Casey and Paige leave in two days my mum wants us to visit for the week before you start college.” Harry told me as we cuddled naked on the bed after our exhausting activities.

“That sounds good,” I yawned stretching up slightly before curling back into Harry’s side as he ran his hand up and down my arm making me shiver slightly.

“Are you okay with Casey and Paige leaving?” He asked softly.

“Well no not really because I’m going to miss them heaps. They were a part of my life for so long it kind of feels weird not having them with me all the time. But I don’t miss home so much anymore, just them the most.” I told him honestly. He leant down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“I don’t want you to feel guilty anymore. Promise me you won’t.” I said turning my head to look at him.

“I promise,” He said softly pressing his lips to mine softly before pulling away.

“You know Louis will still want to kill you from that photo,” Harry told me. I laughed almost forgetting about that photo.

“He’s probably thinking of some way to get me back.”

“You’re not worried?”

“Trust me, I’ve got plenty more embarrassing photos of Louis Tomlinson,” I advised him.

“What about me?” Harry asked curiously.

“Now that’s a secret,” I said smirking up at him. “I’m going to go for a shower.”

Harry groaned but released me as I took the blanket with me and headed towards the bathroom. I dropped the blanket and turned the shower on jumping in instantly enjoying the feeling of the hot water falling over my body. Suddenly the shower door was pushed open and I squealed.

“Harry,” I hissed at him trying to cover up.

“I need a shower too,” He said simply before getting in the shower with me and pressing his lips to mine pushing me against the wet wall.

-

“I swear your room is going to permanently smell like sex.” Louis stated flipping through the channels on the TV as Harry and I walked out of our room both of our hair slightly damp. I rolled my eyes at Harry and headed into the kitchen, I was starving.

I heard a commotion from the living room and walked out to see Harry and Louis on the floor with Louis straddling Harry.

“Do I even want to ask?” I asked raising an eyebrow before grabbing my phone and snapping a picture of them.

I quickly tweeted the photo adding the caption: I think I’m being replaced :(

“It’s like living with bloody paparazzi!” Louis groaned once seeing my twitter picture.

“I’m going down to the girls,” I let the boys know after I finished my sandwich. I kissed Harry on the cheek and ruffled Louis hair as I passed before I made my way down to Liam’s apartment.

I looked up from my phone to see Zayn sitting on the couch watching a movie, he sat up looking at me questioningly.

“Crap,” I said noticing I walked into Zayn’s apartment and not Liam’s. Zayn started to laugh as I explained what happened.

“You’re lucky it was me and not someone else’s apartment.” I poked my tongue at him before waving goodbye and walking out and going to the door next to Zayn’s and walking in, not before double checking the number first.

Casey, Paige, Danielle and Liam were chatting together on the couches.

“I just walked in on Zayn instead of coming here,” I told them as I sat down on the couch throwing my legs up on Casey.

“Oh wow, I’m surprised he allowed you in there. Perrie’s over today and were not allowed to see her yet.” Liam told me.

“What,” I screeched jumping up and making my way back out of Liam’s apartment.

“He’s going to be angry,” Liam called after me. I waved him off and noticed that Paige, Casey and Danielle had all quickly followed me. I quickly walked to Zayn’s door and threw it open again marching in. Zayn shot up from the couch after the door made a loud bang. I winced at the noise. I hadn’t planned on being that dramatic.

“Where is she?” I asked sweetly. Zayn’s eyes widened and he quickly glared at the other girls.

“Leave,” He said sternly.

“Oh come on Zayn, we just want to meet her,” I said glancing around at his surprisingly tidy apartment. I realised he must have cleaned up for her, that was so cute.

“I don’t want you all to scare her off.” Zayn whined. At that moment Zayn’s bathroom door opened and out walked a pretty blonde girl. She stopped and stared at us all confused before glancing at Zayn. I smiled largely as Zayn closed his eyes and groaned.

“You must be Perrie!” I said happily moving towards her and holding my hand out, she smiled at me shyly and shook my hand. “I’m Skye; this is Danielle, Casey and Paige.” I quickly introduced the other girls.

“She’s Harry’s bird,” Zayn sighed. I turned to glare at him; he knew I hated being called a bird. He just smirked at me, it was clearly his revenge. I rolled my eyes at him.

“I thought you were familiar,” Perrie said making me turn to her. I smiled at her politely.

“You should come hang out with us,” I said quickly smiling evilly at Zayn. “Then you can see the other boys, Zayn can’t keep you all to himself.” I said happily as Zayn sent me a warning look. I just winked at him.

“Uh sure, if you want me to?” Perrie asked Zayn.

“Of course I do,” Zayn said quickly, “It’s just their a little full on.”

“A little?” Paige snorted. Zayn shot her a look and she instantly put an innocent look on her face.

“They will be on their best behaviour,” I promised. Zayn sighed and nodded as he followed us out of the door. Danielle went to get Liam and we headed up to Harry and Louis.

We walked into the apartment and I couldn’t see them anywhere. I started to call out to them as my phone buzzed and I saw I had a twitter notification. I opened it up nervous about what I would see. Harry and Louis had both posted a picture of me as a baby. I realised that they must have gotten into my baby photos that Harry had insisted I bring over. Harry had captioned his saying Isn’t my bird the cutest and his photo was okay. But Louis photo was an absolute horrid photo of me when I had gotten the chicken pox, his caption said revenge is sweet.

“LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON!” I screamed out heading to his room instantly. Before I got to the door he ran out of it and straight into the kitchen to avoid me. I chased after him as we circled around the counter. I then chased him out into the lounge room and around everyone before he ran to the couch. I quickly ran towards him jumping over the couch taking him unexpectedly and we both fell to the ground.

“You are so dead!” I yelled as I landed on him with a groan from him. Before I could do anything Harry was lifting me off him and across to the other side of the room laughing hard.

“Hey guys, did you see Louis hilarious picture of...” Niall waltzed into the room with his phone out trailing off as he took in the scene in front of him. Louis lying next to the couch groaning on the floor, Harry holding me back as I struggled in his arms trying to get to Louis, whereas everyone else stood still completely shocked.

“Hiya, Perrie. Long time no see,” Niall said brightly spotting the blonde standing there clutching onto Zayn’s arm tightly. I instantly calmed down.

“Shit, sorry!” I said quickly as Zayn glared at me. I was obviously not on my best behaviour and neither was Harry or Louis. Harry let me go slowly making sure I was calm. Liam walked over towards Louis to help him up. I smirked happily when I saw him holding his stomach in pain, I must have elbowed him when I tackled him. He deserved it. He shot me a glare. I sighed and walked over towards him.

“Friends?” I asked holding my arms out. He sighed dramatically and pretended to think about it before he quickly pulled me into a hug. I laughed at him as we separated but he kept his arm around my shoulders.

“Right who’s hungry?” I asked everyone happily. Niall raised his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of fun before the big storm ;)