‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

4

Skye
After drying my hair and leaving it curly I slipped into my pale pink dress for tonight and I added some silver bracelets before slipping my silver heels on. I put some money and my phone into my silver clutch and walked out into the living room where everyone was sitting.

“How do I look?” I asked doing a spin for everyone. I got whistles from the boys. I laughed at them.

“I love it!” Eleanor exclaimed smiling at me from her position curled up on Louis.

“Where’s Tate,” I frowned looking around.

“Niall took her home,” Zayn answered. I instantly grinned.

“What are you up to?” Louis asked me raising his eyebrows at me suspiciously.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I smiled at him innocently.

“You’re up to something,” I heard Harry’s voice from behind me. I spun around him to see him walking out of the bathroom dressed in a pair of black jeans, white top and black blazer. He had black dress shoes to match.

“You look beautiful,” he added bending down to kiss my cheek. I smiled at him.

“So can I drive?” I asked batting my eyelashes. He scoffed.

“Yeah that’s likely,” he said sarcastically and grabbed his keys. I pouted.

“Ready to go,” He asked me. I nodded and we said a quick goodbye to everyone. We walked over to the elevator and Harry grabbed my hand swinging it. I laughed and looked up at him.

“What?” He asked laughing at me after I stared at him for a while.

“Just wondering how I got to be so lucky to have you,” I whispered to him. I saw him go red slightly before a cocky smirk worked its way onto his face.

“I guess you’re just extremely lucky,” He winked making me laugh. As we stood in the elevator he bent down and pecked me on the lips. He pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes.

“Trust me I’m the lucky one,” He whispered caressing my cheek. The doors dinged and we pulled away to head into the car park. We walked past a grinning Niall on the way to the car. I grinned just as largely as Niall when we got in the car.

“Alright what are you planning?” Harry asked me suspiciously. I smirked at him.

“Don’t you think Niall and Tate would make a great couple?” I asked him innocently. Harry groaned instantly.

“Don’t play match maker, please. It will end badly,” He warned me. I frowned at him.

“Come on, they so obviously like each other. She blushes around him all the time.”

“So?” Harry said pulling out onto the road.

“So I used to blush all the time in front of you when you just looked at me.” I said trying to get my point across. He glanced at me before looking back at the road.

“You still do,” He smirked.

“That’s not the point,” I laughed. “I’m saying that she blushes as much as I did around you and I liked you. So...” I trailed off waiting for him to get it. He rolled his eyes at me.

“Maybe you’re reading too much into it,” He said stopping at a red light.

“And you’re not reading enough into it. Hasn’t Niall said anything to you about her or did anything in front of her?” I inquired. Harry watched the red light waiting for it to change. I could tell he was thinking as his eyebrows were pulled together in concentration.

“Well the other day when we were at their place he did give her his pizza...” Harry trailed off. I grinned largely.

“See!” I practically screamed at him. He smiled at me before driving through the green light.

“Okay no more talk about Niall and his love life.” He said reaching over and grabbing my hand. “Tonight is about us.” He said squeezing it and glancing away from the road to look at me again.

“Okay,” I laughed.

We sat in comfortable silence until Harry pulled up outside a cute little Italian restaurant. I was about to open my door when I felt Harry’s hand on my arm. I looked over at him confused.

“Wait here,” He said quickly before jumping out of the car and running around to my door. He the proceeded to open the door and held his hand out for me to take. I smiled at him largely before grabbing his hand and stepping down onto the ground. He then shut the door behind me and held his arm out for me to wrap my arm around. I giggled at him but took his arm none the less. He escorted me to the door of the restaurant. I looked around in awe at the inside. There were fairy lights everywhere around the place and each table has roses on it. The lighting was dulled slightly for a romantic mood. The whole place was exceptionally cute. I was amazed by it all.

Harry said his name at the front counter and we were directed to a table with two chairs in the back corner away from everyone else. I smiled gratefully as the waiter pulled my chair out for me. Once seated we were handed the menu and Harry ordered wine straight away. I couldn’t help but smile at how cheesy he was being. He winked at me.

I glanced over the menu before deciding to order the Lasagne while Harry ordered some pasta dish.

“Thanks,” I said to him as he looked at me curiously. “For this. It’s really sweet,” I said gesturing around the cafe. He smiled at me and reached over to grab my hand.

“You are happy here right?” Harry asked me frowning slightly. I stared at him surprised realising that my whining today may have offended him.

“Of course!” I exclaimed. “I love being here. I love being here with you!” I said squeezing his hand earning a heart stopping smile to spread across his face.

Our food arrived not long after and I happily dug into the delicious food. The food was absolutely amazing and I could’ve eaten a lot more if I wasn’t so full. We sat there for a little bit longer chatting, eating and playing footsies under the table. Eventually we left the restaurant and decided to go for a little walk around. I was a bit giggly as the expensive wine started to get to me. Harry of course found the fact that I was an easy drunk hilarious.

I shivered slightly in the cold air and Harry, being a complete gentleman, took his coat off and wrapped it around me. He then put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close to his side. I smiled and wrapped one arm around his waist and the other rose to hold his hand on my shoulder.

“OH MY GOD!” There was a squeal and I glanced over to see three girls approaching us.

“Can we get a photo?” One of the girls instantly asked Harry. He glanced at me.

“Why don’t I take the photo?” I offered sweetly, pulling out of Harry’s arms. The girls all glanced at me surprised before handing me their phones. I used all three girl’s phones to take photos and returned it to them. They chatted a while longer and got autographs. They eventually hugged Harry and left us. Harry instantly wrapped me up in his arms like we were before.

“That was very sweet of you,” he said kissing my head.

“I try,” I smiled up at him. “And plus if I’m nice to all your fans maybe they will eventually like me.”

“There are fans that like you!”

“Yeah the Australian ones and I’m pretty sure they’re just a tad biased,” I said referring to my sudden popularity within Australia. Australian One Direction fans had taken to defending me to all the other fans who hated on me. It was extremely sweet and I was grateful to them. I had also thanked them many times using Harry’s twitter. He was still trying to convince me to get my own.
“Give them time, and it doesn’t matter anyway, I love you and that’s all that matters.” He said bending down to kiss my head. I just smiled as we continued to walk.

“My mom wants us to visit soon.” I stopped suddenly pulling out of Harry’s grasp. He looked at me surprised.

“I can’t visit your mum!” I exclaimed. Harry looked at me confused. “She probably hates me! I ran out last time like a child. She probably thinks I’m some immature girl and her son deserves better!” I stuck my head in my hands.

“Of course she doesn’t think that. She’s absolutely in love with you.” Harry said pulling my hands away from my face and pushing my chin up so I was looking at him. “You should have seen the way she went off at me after you left. She was the one that made me realise how you had taken what I said wrong. I wasn’t exactly tactful about it.” He added sheepishly. I smiled slightly.

“Trust me she wants to see you more than she wants to see me. She misses you.” He said bending down to peck me on the lips. I sighed.

“Okay, but only if you’re sure she doesn’t hate me?” I mumbled.

“I’m sure,” He laughed lightly before pressing his lips against mine harder. I instantly reacted. I couldn’t hold him off for long when he kissed me. His hands went around my waist pulling me into him as mine instantly buried themselves in his hair. He tried to push his tongue into my mouth when I was snapped back to reality.

“Were in public Harry,” I warned pulling away slightly breathless. He smirked at me and rested his forehead against mine.

“So?” He asked.

“So, there are probably paparazzi around and I would rather not see a photo of you getting lucky on the internet tomorrow.” This made him laugh more.

“You turn something so romantic into something that sounds sexual.” He said softly.

“I’ve been hanging around you too much,” I answered sweetly. “And you can’t tell me that that kiss wasn’t going to go any further.” I accused him. He only flashed me the innocent smile he could pull of so well. I laughed and quickly pecked him on the lips before pulling away.

“Let’s go home,” I smiled pulling him back the way we came.