‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

59

Skye

“Have I told you how fit you look tonight?” Harry huskily whispered into my ear as I grabbed a drink from the bar at Nick Grimshaw’s house. I shivered as Harry’s breath blew over my neck. I spun around to stare at him seeing him only inches from my face. I felt my breath catch in my throat as I stared up into his eyes, he smirked.

“You’ve mentioned it,” I smiled up at him. He smirked down at me before reaching over and biting my bottom lip. My eyes went wide as I gasped making him chuckle.

“Not in public Harry,” I warned, my eyes narrowing.

“Nick says upstairs is open for us,” he winked at me.

“You can even use my room.” Nick suddenly interrupted appearing in front of us. I rolled my eyes and pushed against Harry’s chest to give myself more room.

“Do you guys have any shame?” I asked them both. They looked at one another before looking back at me and shaking their heads.

“You do look amazingly fit tonight though. I’m surprise Harry hasn’t dragged you up the stairs,” Nick said causing me to blush madly. Harry wrapped an arm around my waist and glared at Nick.

“Don’t worry I don’t go for younger girls,” Nick said holding his arms up in defence. Harry relaxed slightly.

“I do though,” Ed Sheeran suddenly appeared by my side, wrapping an arm around my arm and pulling me out of Harry’s grip. I blushed deeply. I know my blushes were pissing of Harry but who could blame me? I mean Ed Sheeran was touching me!

“Weasley,” Harry growled at Ed.

“Potter,” Ed mocked back. Rolling my eyes and deciding to get free of the testosterone I quickly pulled free and waved to Harry before disappearing off into the crowd.

“Hey,” someone chirped behind me. I turned to see Eleanor standing there.

“Oh my god! Is that Emma Watson,” I said suddenly looking behind Eleanor and heading in that direction before she pulled on my arm bringing me back to her.

“You need to act cool Skye. And no I’m pretty sure that wasn’t her anyway,” Eleanor laughed at me as I crossed my arms and huffed.

“What’s wrong?” Harry voice whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Eleanor told me I’m uncool,” I glared at El who smiled at me innocently. I felt Harry’s chuckle vibrate through his chest as his breath tickled my ear making a small smile slide across my own face.

“Come with me,” Harry whispered into my ear before unwrapping his arms and grabbing my hand. I shrugged at Eleanor before Harry began to pull me through people. He merely waved if people tried to grab his attention before I was pulled outside.

“Harry, where are we going?” I asked confused as he pulled me down the steps and around the side of the house. “Harry!”

He spun around suddenly before pushing me against the wall of the house. Before I could react his lips were against mine. I tried to push back as I mumbled against his lips but he only pushed against me harder moving his lips against mine. I moaned slightly as his fingers dug into my hips. Giving in I raised my arms and let my fingers instantly tighten into his hair earning a groan from him. He eagerly pushed his tongue into my mouth as I let him explore for a bit before I pushed against his chest needing air.

Harry pulled back and rested his forehead against mine, both of us panting.

“What are you doing?” I asked Harry looking into his eyes.

“Kissing my girlfriend,” he murmured pressing his lips against mine once again.

“Harry,” I whined.

“You look fit, what did you expect me to do?” Harry asked looking away from my lips and to my eyes smirking; I glared at him annoyed by his cockiness. Before I could respond his lips were pressed against mine and I didn’t resist this time. I let his tongue into my mouth instantly as he pushed me harder against the wall and his hands travelled up and down my sides sending shivers throughout my body.

We stopped suddenly as we heard voices coming outside. Harry peeked around the corner as I could hear more voices join the now growing crowd.

“Countdown,” Harry murmured looking back at me. I smiled up at him and reached up to wipe the lipstick off his swollen lips.

“Let’s go find the others.”

We searched through the crowd and found the other boys and Perrie but not the rest of the girls. I ran inside and found them bringing them back out to everyone. The countdown began and Harry instantly pulled me into his arms smirking down at me. I screamed with everyone else.

Ten

Nine

Eight


Before I could continue Harry’s lips smashed against mine so seven was muffled against his lips. My eyes widened before I slowly closed them enjoying the feeling of Harry’s body pressed against mine and the taste of his lips against mine. The rest of the world disappeared as my hands ran through Harry’s already messed hair as he kissed me harder if possible.

A part of me noticed the loud cheers ripping through the crowd but none of this disturbed Harry as he continued to kiss me like his life depended on it. Not that I had any problem with that. Eventually though I was running out of air and regretfully pushed Harry back.

I panted and looked up at him glad to see he was panting just the same.

“You know you’re supposed to kiss me when they say one,” I laughed at him.

“I wanted to be kissing you in the last seconds of last year and the first few seconds of this year,” Harry said to me softly, pecking my lips before wrapping me up in his arms. I enjoyed the warmth that flowed from his body to mine as we joined the crowd around us in watching the fireworks light up the sky.

-

I could hear Harry whispering my name and gently shaking me but I merely groaned and tried to move away from his touch.

“Love, I have to leave soon,” My heart froze as I felt a lump form in my throat before I cracked an eye open to see Harry hovering above me in sweats and a white shirt.

“Don’t go,” I croaked out tears welling up in my eyes instantly. I saw Harry’s eyes soften before he pulled me up and into his arms. My body shook against his as the tears slid down. I hated myself for this. I hated not being strong enough for him. I hated that I was hurting him and I knew he would punish himself for it. After a moment I collected myself and pulled back.

“I’m sorry,” I said to him softly wiping at my eyes. I didn’t get a response however as Harry leant forward pressing his lips to mine forcefully. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his body harshly against mine. There was no time to be gentle to each other. There wasn’t really any time at all.

An alarm went off somewhere but I just wanted to ignore it as I pulled Harry close to me. He let me for a moment before he pulled back.

“Go get dressed,” he whispered to me grabbing my hands and pulling me up. Sighing I walked over to the wardrobe and threw on a pair of jeans and grabbed one of Harry’s jumpers to throw over my body. Harry turned to me when I walked out raising his eyebrow.

“I thought I packed that jumper?”

“I may have pulled it out when you weren’t looking,” I smiled at him innocently.

“Oh and what else did you pull out?” He asked walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Just yourjumper. It’s your favourite so it smells like you the most,” I told him resting my head on his chest. His arms tightened around me as he placed a kiss against the top of my head.

“We really have to go,” he sighed.

“I know,” I whispered back before pulling away and reaching up to peck his lips before pulling him out the door. Louis was tiredly sitting on the couch holding El against him. I felt the tears build in my eyes as I noticed the suitcases of both boys lined up along the side. Harry’s arm tightened around my waist.

“Let’s go guys.” I muttered grabbing the keys to Harry’s new range rover. We headed downstairs with the boys luggage to meet Liam and Zayn who were packing things into Liam’s car with Danielle and Perrie helping. We greeted them before loading things into Harry’s car.

“Did you call Niall?” Louis yawned to Liam who nodded.

“Yeah he said that he and Tate were just about to leave now.”

Harry plucked the keys out of my pocket and headed towards the driver’s side.

“I thought I was driving?” I asked in confusion.

“No you’re driving home. While I’m here, I drive,” I rolled my eyes at him before climbing in the back with Eleanor. As we sat there driving to the airport I felt her reach over and hold on to my hand. Her hands were shaking just like mine but I smiled as best as I could at her wanting to be strong for her.

The ride there was silent, none of us really knowing what to say. We eventually reached the airport and I felt my stomach tie itself up in knots. I had the urge to be sick but kept it down. We pulled the boy’s luggage out of the cars and Harry handed me his keys. I took them with shaking hands; Harry noticed and grabbed my hands holding them tightly. I looked up into his eyes to see how worried he was. Trying my best to smile I reached up and kissed his cheek.

I helped Harry with his luggage as we followed everyone in and got the boy’s luggage checked.
We finally stood in front of the terminal for their plane. I could feel my body shaking now as Harry turned to me. The tears welled up in my eyes. This was the moment that I had been dreading since the tour had been announced. Sighing Harry pulled me into his arms and I instantly latched onto him not wanting to let go.

“Please don’t go,” I whispered to him again. I knew I was being selfish but I couldn’t help it. Harry led me over to a chair away from everyone else. He sat me down and knelt in front of me.

“You know if you asked me to stay I would in a heartbeat. But you and I both know that you would never truly ask me to stay,” Harry said to me softly as I nodded. I would never mean for him to stay I just wished he could.

“I want you to know that if anything happens and you need me to be here I will be right on the next plane and right by your side. Nothing will stop me from getting back to you okay?” I nodded at Harry’s words trying to hold back the sobs that were trying to break through my body.

“Please say something,” Harry whispered sadly at me. I pushed my hand forward to run through his curls. His eyes closed enjoying the feeling of my hand. I slowly ran it down out of his curls towards his cheek as I grazed my thumb across his lips. He opened his eyes and I stared into his beautiful emerald orbs.

“I’m going to miss you.” I whispered to him smiling softly. He smiled back.

“I’m going to miss you to my love.” I hesitated a moment before taking a deep breath.

“I’m going to be here when you get back Harry. I promise. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to think about leaving, or even try to. Just please don’t give up on me, I don’t think I can do this if I see you give up on me.” I said to him softly, a few tears escaping.

“I’m never going to give up on you. You will never see me giving in.” Harry promised me reaching forward to press his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He rested his hands against my thighs and slowly traced his hands up and down my legs.

We pulled away just as the final call for his plane was announced.

“Time to go,” I said softly to Harry. He nodded at me before standing up and pulling me up with him. We headed over to the others. I saw the other four girls already crying. It was going to be one hell of a ride back. I walked over to the other boys and gave them all a hug wishing them luck and telling them each that I loved them.

“Be here for him when we get back yeah?” Louis whispered into my ear before pulling back. I stared at him for a moment before placing a kiss on his cheek.

“I promise.”

I turned to Harry and felt my heart beating painfully against my chest. He stared at me for a moment before I stepped towards him and launched myself on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck smashing my lips against his. My legs came up to wrap around his waist as his hands easily found my bum to hold me up.

I quickly pushed my tongue into his mouth exploring and tasting every part of it I could as his tongue soon returned the favour. My hands tugged at his curls relishing the feeling of them moving through my hands. Harry released my bum and I dropped my legs to the ground. We pulled away but Harry brought his hands up to cup my face and continuously pressed small kisses against my lips as we tried to catch our breath back.

“I love you.” Harry kept repeating to me continuously kissing me.

“Time to go!” someone called out to us. I quickly pulled Harry in for another long kiss as his arms wrapped tightly around my waist meshing our bodies together not one part of us separated.

“I love you too,” I whispered pulling back and looking him right in the eye. He smiled cutely before kissing me again and then disentangling himself from my arms. He bent down to pick up his carry on bag and then leant over cupping my face and pressing his lips to mine softly.

“I love you,” he said again wanting to hear my response again.

“I love you too,” I repeated back to him. And then his hand slipped away from my face and I instantly felt cold as he began to back away. I could feel the tears slip down my face but I stayed silent as he continued to walk towards the lady and handed over his ticket. He glanced back at me and waved as I blew him a kiss trying to smile. He then disappeared and it took everything in me not to collapse into a heap on the ground. My legs shook but I held my body up.

I stayed with the girls watching their plane leave before we decided it was time to go.

We headed outside to see all three cars completely surrounded by paparazzi. Holding in the groan and the scream that threatened to fall from my lips all five of us girls pushed our way through and Eleanor and I quickly climbed into Harry’s car.

“Do you want me to drop you off at your place?” I asked El. She nodded and stared at the window. I controlled my shaking hand and calmly drove her to her apartment.

“You could stay with me you know? Instead of going back there,” El whispered to me as I pulled up. I looked over and smiled at her softly.

“I need to go back there eventually. May as well do it now, I think it will be worse if I leave it for later.” She nodded and leant over pressing a kiss to my cheek.

“Call me soon,” she said as she left the car. I waited until she was inside before heading back home. I pulled into Harry’s normal space next to my car and headed upstairs. I walked into the apartment and threw Harry’s keys on the counter trying not to notice how empty and dark the apartment felt with no one here. I headed into the bedroom not being able to help but notice the absence of Harry’s stuff randomly around the room. I shut the door behind me and paused, leaning against the door. I took a deep breath before a painful sob ripped through my body.

My whole body began to shake as I raised my shaking hands up to cover my mouth trying to get the terrible noises coming from my mouth to stop. They were too loud to be muffled however as tears fell from my eyes. I shut them tightly before crawling over to the bed and curling up tightly into ball on Harry’s side, hugging his pillow trying to breathe in his scent.

The door opened suddenly and I looked up to see Danielle standing there tears falling down her face.

“I can’t,” I gasped out trying to talk but nothing more would come as I continued to shake and sob. Danielle rushed over and laid down next to me pulling me into a hug but it didn’t help. I didn’t feel warm, or happy, or loved or whole.

Instead I felt empty, sad and completely broken without Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( I couldn't really do an overly happy ending for Skye and Harry, because well I can't make Harry leaving happy at all... 1 more chapter left guys for Tate and Niall's goodbye!!

Then Sequel!!!! :)