‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

60

Tate

I woke up to Niall’s alarm going off which in turn caused Knox to start barking at the noise. Both of us groaned simultaneously as Niall pulled his arms from around my body to turn his alarm off as I reached over to pat Knox trying to calm him down. He soon laid his head back on his paws and closed his eyes.

I groaned and laid back, Niall instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head into my hair breathing deeply.

“I have to go,” Niall said softly.

“I know,” I mumbled back before Knox began to bark again. Sighing I stood up and left Niall’s embrace to take Knox downstairs for his business before heading back up and feeding him.

“How you doing?” Thalia asked yawning as she walked out of Jacob’s room.

“He’s still here so, okay I guess,” I mumbled to her leaning against the counter and rubbing my eyes trying to push the tiredness away. She patted my back comfortingly before she began to make coffee. I wandered back into my room and couldn’t see Niall. I did however hear the shower running so I assumed he was in there.

I headed back out to the kitchen to see Jacob helping Thalia make breakfast. Jacob looked up as I reached him before he placed a kiss on my head.

“Wow, you must really be expecting the worst if your showing that much affection,” I tried to joke with him. He didn’t laugh.

“You don’t have to be strong you know. It’s okay to be upset about it.” Jacob said softly to me.

“Not until he’s gone,” I said closing my eyes and wishing my voice didn’t catch at the end of what I just said. Knox suddenly went running down the hall way and I assumed Niall had left the shower so I soon followed.

I walked in to my room and stopped short in the doorway as I saw Niall standing in my room wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. He had a smaller towel in his hand that he was currently using to dry his hair as he talked on the phone.

“Yes Liam I’m up. We’ll meet you there. Yep. That’s fine. I’ll make it. See you there. Bye.” I listened to Niall talk before he hung up and threw his phone on the bed.

“What time should we leave?” I asked Niall making him jump as he turned around to grin at me.

“You scared me! Probably twenty minutes,” I nodded at what Niall said as I stayed in the doorway and continued to stare at him.

“Come here,” he said softly holding his arms open. I quickly stepped forward and wrapped my own arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest. I felt Niall place a kiss on top of my head.

“I’m going to miss this,” Niall said softly to me.

“Me too,” I agreed snuggling closer to me.

“You’re going to miss hugging my naked body,” Niall joked in my ear making me smile.

“Not quite naked,” I said jokingly tugging on his towel.

“We could always fix that,” he commented back.

“Not in twenty minutes,” I moved away towards my wardrobe to change out of my pyjamas into other clothes. I turned around to see Niall pouting.

“Get dressed,” I laughed at him as he happily dropped the towel right in front of me. My eyes went wide and I couldn’t help as they wandered downwards before they snapped back up to his smirking face. I quickly clamped a hand over my eyes and turned around. I could hear Niall’s booming laugh come from behind me.

“It’s not like you haven’t seen it all!” He continued to laugh from behind me.

“Just get dressed,” I hissed at him feeling my cheeks redden. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. “You better not be naked!”

“I’m all dressed, promise.” He whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath trying to calm my heart rate before turning around I slowly took my hand away from my eyes to see a fully clothed Niall smirking down at me.

“You’re so cute,” he murmured leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

“I really wish you weren’t going,” I sighed into him resting my head against his chest. His hand started to run through my hair comfortingly.

“Me too,” He whispered into my hair.

“You two ready to go?” Jacob asked appearing in the doorway. I glanced up at Niall sadly before we both nodded at Jacob. We walked over and Jacob and Niall grabbed all his stuff and lead the way downstairs. Thalia came up and wrapped an arm around my waist. I had become close with her in the last month since she practically lived in the apartment with Jake and I.

She didn’t say anything merely squeezed my waist comfortingly as we walked down the stairs and into the carpark. Once the boys finished packing the car Niall walked over to me and grabbed my hand before opening the door for me. I smiled up at him.

“This will be the last time this happens until you see me again okay? I don’t want anyone else opening doors for you.” Niall said sternly making me laugh until I realised that he was serious which only made me laugh harder. He narrowed his eyes at me before nudging me into the car.

I climbed in awkwardly as neither Niall nor I would let go of each other’s hand. We sat in silence most of the car ride until we neared the airport. I could feel my stomach drop and a frown instantly crossed my face. I really didn’t want him to leave. His hand squeezed mine tightly before Jacob pulled up and we all climbed out to get Niall’s stuff.

“We’ll say goodbye here. Don’t want to intrude in there,” Jake said pulling Niall into one of those manly hugs as they tap each other on the back in what looks like a slightly hurtful slap. Thalia then pulled Niall into a quick hug. Both of them wished him luck.

I smiled at them before helping Niall pull everything into the airport. We paused for a minute before seeing the others and headed over to them. I smiled softly at the girls who offered one back. Skye’s could barely register across her face as silent tears still fell.

Once the boys had their baggage checked, we were left to wait at the terminal until the flight was called. We were all off in our own worlds with each boy.

“No boys opening doors for you. Hell actually no boys at all, ever. I don’t want you talking to any. Oh also you can’t eat Nando’s without me, that’s just not fair.” I laughed at Niall’s rules as he began to rattle off more. I barely listened. I just watched the way he talked. The way his face lit up as he talked and his eyes twinkled happily every time he made me laugh. His white teeth showed as he would smiled at me letting out a few booming laughs of his own.

I reached forward suddenly and pressed a kiss to his lips effectively shutting him up.

“Shut up,” I mumbled to him as his eyes widened in shock making me laugh before I pulled him into another kiss.

His arms instantly shot to my waist pulling my body against his, my own hands intertwining into his shirt pulling him closer if possible.

“I love you,” Niall panted down to me nudging my nose with his.

“I love you too,” I responded hearing my voice crack. I was really hoping I wouldn’t cry. Sighing I glanced down as the tears started to fall and my shoulder began to shake. Niall’s hand came under my chin, lifting my face up to look into his.

“Hey, don’t hide away from me,” he cooed to me leaning forward to press a kiss to both my cheeks trying to kiss way the tears. But whatever tears he took away there were plenty more to replace.

“Were going to be in contact all the time and you can fly out to see me real soon okay?” He whispered to me softly his hand coming up to play with the four leaf clover dangling from my neck. His present to me when I went away.

“I’ll never take it off,” I promised him. He looked up into my eyes and smiled happily his own eyes brightening. I couldn’t help but do anything but smile back. His happiness was always contagious.

“I know you won’t,” he winked at me before placing a kiss to the necklace. He then pressed a kiss to my forehead, both my cheeks, my nose and then finally pushed his lips against mine. His hands circled around my neck as his thumbs reached up to graze across my cheeks softly. I melted into the kiss.

His tongue gently pushed into my mouth and I bit back a moan. His thumbs continued to graze my face. I had never felt so much love than I did in this moment. I felt the tears fall faster as Niall’s kiss made me melt against his body. I clung to his shirt trying to keep myself steady as he kissed me as sweetly as possible.

He broke away and stared into my eyes wordlessly as he wrapped an arm around my waist holding me up and against his body. I sighed into his embrace wrapping my own arms around his body.

“What is it?” I asked him softly as his eyes saddened.

“I’m just worried, we haven’t been together long and this is going to be a whole year without each other.” He commented sadly. I frowned up at him.

“Doesn’t matter, I am not giving up on us.” I told him forcefully, earning a smile in return.

“You’ll never see me giving in,” He responded eagerly making me laugh.

“Don’t steal the lyrics from my own song,” I joked to him. He winked at me.

I frowned instantly however when the last call for the plane was announced. Niall sighed heavily and reach over running his hand through my hair.

I offered him a small smile before moving on to the other boys, saying my goodbyes and wishing them luck. I promised them that I would be visiting soon and I would call as well.

By the time I was done with each boy I ended back in front of Niall.

“Goodbye,” I whispered to him, he quickly shook his head.

“Never goodbye Tate,” He said to me staring directly into my eyes as I became mesmerised by his blue. “Just see you soon,”

Before I could respond his lips were on mine asking for a more physical response. Knowing this would be my last kiss with Niall for a while I threw everything I had into it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him as close as possible. His tongue slipped into my mouth as we tried to memorise everything about each other. His hand travelled up and down my body as if memorising every curve I had. My hand continuously ran through his hair and across his neck down to his shoulders before travelling back up. I wanted to remember every detail about his body. I wanted to memorise the feeling of his lips against mine. The taste of his mouth mixing with mine. The way I nearly melt the moment his tongue touches mine.

We pulled away after a moment both breathing heavily before he pulled me tightly against his chest.

I wanted to remember the way Niall’s body felt against mine as he held me close. The way our bodies seemed to be made for each other, no matter how cliché that sounds. I wanted to remember the feeling of holding him in my arms. I wanted to remember the way it felt to be held by him.

“I love you.”

“I love you too Ni.”

I heard someone say his name and he pulled away, the cold air automatically pushing space between us. He leant forward pressing a small and sweet kiss to my lips before finally walking away.

I stayed with the girls until the plane had finally disappeared from view. We turned and headed back to the car. Dani slipped her hand into mine comfortingly as we walked outside.

My eyes widened at the amount of paparazzi standing around. I mean seriously who wants a photo of five girlfriends looking absolutely terrible after saying goodbye to their famous boyfriends for a whole year. Who on earth would buy such a depressing photo?

I kept my head down as we forced our way through everyone and I quickly jumped into the back of Jacob’s car. He instantly turned the car on and began to make his way out of there.

“Are you okay?” Thalia asked turning around to look at me with sympathy.

“No,” I choked out to her feeling fresh hot tears sliding down my cheeks. She looked on with sympathy holding out her hand to grab onto mine.

Out of everything I wanted to remember of Niall the most important wasn’t the way he looked. I could look at a photo for that. It wasn’t the way he talked. I could call him for that. It wasn’t the way he kissed. I would miss them but it wasn’t the most important. It wasn’t the way he hugged. Sure they felt great but they weren’t the most important.

No, what I want to think the most about is the way Niall makes me feel. How I feel like the only girl in the world when he stares at me. How I feel so loved and cherish whenever he touches me, holds me and kisses me.

I want to remember the way I feel when Niall tell me he loves me. How he makes me feel invincible. Like I am perfect.

For the next year I need to remember the way Niall makes me feel. The butterflies and the sparks that erupt throughout my body when he’s close. I wanted to remember these things so I can cherish them and when he finally comes home I can re-live them all. Because for now I will have to wait and it’s going to be hard but I have to remember every feeling he sparks inside me.

So I will cherish them all. And I will cherish him every day until he comes back home. Because I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's over :( BUT

SEQUEL is called Hoping For A Fairy Tale so please check it out and subscribe ;P (link below)

Also THANK YOU!! To everyone who subscribed, recommended, commented and just read my story it means so much to me. You guys are all amazing! So I hope you all loved this story and are excited for the sequel because I definitely am!! However it shall be the last in this story line :(!
THANK YOU AGAIN!! You all are absolutely amazing!!
xxx <3<3<3

Link for sequel: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/491951/Hoping-For-A-Fairy-Tale/