Status: Okay, I'm back, hopefully this is better than my previous attempt at a sequel...

Disenchanted

Chapter Eleven

I woke up the next early a considerable bit later than usual. I looked over and saw it was nearly nine o'clock. I yawned and sat up, stretching. I quickly climbed out of bed and changed into a sundress with a robe around me. I hummed quietly to myself as I walked downstairs. Frank and Jamia were passed out on a couch, cuddled up to each other and Sisky was curled in an arm chair. Mikey and Alicia had gotten lucky and pulled out a blow up mattress. I shook my head at all of them and smiled. They all looked so peaceful. I grabbed the asprin and counted out 10 pills and set them on the coffee table for them along with 10 cups of water. I grabbed 3 more cups of water and put the asprin in my bra before walking upstairs. I left two pills and a cup of water with Bob, William and Gerard.

I walked into the laundry and grabbed Gerard's clothes out of the washer and threw them into the dryer. My next stop was the kitchen. I turned on the radio and sang along softly to the music as I set about making a big batch of pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast. I threw my hair up in a bun and as the bacon started to spit at me. Then a song came on the radio and I had to turn it up to sing along.
"Grew up in a small town,
And when the rain would fall down,
I'd just stare out my window,
Dreaming of what could be,
And if I'd end up happy,
I would pray..."

I sang along and swayed slightly with the music as I stirred the bacon around so it wouldn't stick. I turned on the oven so that when the bacon was done I could keep it warm.
"Trying hard to reach out,
But when I tried to speak out,
Felt like no one could hear me.
Wanted to belong here,
But something felt so wrong here,
So I prayed, I could break away..."

I took a deep breath and got ready to belt out the chorus.
"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly!
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky!"

I spun in a circle, with my eyes closed and spatula in hand before stopping and opening my eyes. My voice turned softer, imitating hers.
"And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway."

I threw my right foot and arm down in a stance and belted it again.
"Out of the darkness and into the sun!
But I won't forget all the ones that I love!
I'll take a risk,
Take a chance,
Make a change,
And breakaway..."


I went back to singing along and simply swaying.
"Wanna feel the warm breeze,
Sleep under a palm tree,
Feel the rush of the ocean.
Get on board a fast train,
Travel on a jet plane far away,
And breakaway..."


I shovelled the bacon into a pan and placed it in the oven before adding more bacon into the pan.
"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly!
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky!"
"And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway."


I spun in circles and put my arms out as I sang along to the next verse.
"Buildings with a hundred floors,
Swinging 'round revolving doors,
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me,
But, gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway..."


I flipped a pancake and put it on a plate and poured more mix into the pan.
"I'll spread my wings,
And I'll learn how to fly!
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye!
I gotta take a risk,
Take a chance,
Make a change,
And breakaway!
"Out of the darkness and into the sun!
But I won't forget the place I come from...
I gotta take a risk,
Take a chance,
Make a change,
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway..."


I finally stopped and was out of breath slightly and then I felt eyes on me and I sheepishly looked around to see Mikey and Alicia smirking at me, Will and Jamia smiling and Bob shaking his head in the doorway.
"Someone's got a voice..." Alicia commented.
I blushed a violent red and looked away.
"Sorry for waking you guys up," I mumbled.
Bob just laughed and walked to the fridge.
"You didn't actually wake me up, I think the smell of bacon did. I just stopped to watch the show," Will shrugged.
"Pretty much," Jamia agreed.
"By the way, thanks for the asprin," Mikey said, walking in and slumping at the table.
"No problem. I needed something to do anyway. Without Alex here, I don't really know what to do," I confessed.
"Do whatever the fuck you want to," Bob yawned.
I smiled and flipped another pancake onto the plate. I now had about 6, which was enough for everyone awake so I placed them on the table along with several plates. I took the bacon out of the oven and placed it in the middle of the table, along with a can of whipped cream and maple syrup.
"Dig in guys, I'm about to start on the eggs, and don't worry, there's more pancakes coming," I assured.
"Damn, we are having parties here more often," Mikey commented digging in.
"Are you having any Bella?" Will asked.
"Soon, once I've finished cooking," I replied, going back to the stove.
A good hostess eats after everyone else has.
"Oh, come on. There's a pancake here with your name on it," Alicia pressed.
"Eat it for me. I'll eat a bit later," I stood firm.
"Don't waste your breath," Bob grumbled through a mouth full of pancake.

I sang under my breath as everyone ate and I made more. Sisky was the next person to wake and he slumped at the table, his head in his hands.
"Mmmngggggrrr," he groaned and everyone laughed.
"Fuck you all," he growled.
"Would you like something to eat Sisky?" I asked softly, trying not to aggravate his hang over.
He looked up at me with bleary eyes and smiled.
"I am so going to wife you," he chuckled.
Will choked and I laughed.
"I'll take that as a yes," I grinned, patting his crazy hair.
I placed a pancake on his plate, 3 slices of bacon and two eggs on his plate and handed it back to him.
"Fuck yes! You are fucking awesome!" Sisky exclaimed, before grabbing his head.
"Ow," he muttered.
"Any room for me?"
I looked up and saw Frank and I smiled warmly at him.
"There's always room for you, Frankenstein," I said, giving him a smile.
Jamia moved over a bit, as did Will and I grabbed a stool for him and he smiled.
"Fuck yes, I'm almost as tall as the tree," he said excitedly as he sat up on the stool.
Will looked over idly and laughed and sat up straight. He was still nearly a head taller than Frank.
"You were saying?" he teased.
"Fuck you. Just cause I'm not a fucking giant," he grumbled, slumping back down.
"It's okay Frankie, I still love you," Jamia assured, giving his cheek a peck.
I smiled as I looked at everyone together, placing a plate of food in front of Frank. This situation was nearly perfect. All it needed was--

"Where the fuck are my clothes?"
I looked around and I saw Gerard in the doorway, clad only in boxers. I gave him a smile, trying to ignore the urge to have a look at him.
"I put them in the wash for you last night, they're in the dryer now. They should be dry, follow me," I explained, gesturing for him to follow me.
I ignored the looks Will, Mikey and Alicia were giving me.
I walked into the laundry and reached up to turn the dryer off before reaching in and pulling out Gerard's shirt and pants.
"Here you go," I gave them back to him.
He looked at me with suspicious eyes and held the clothes to him. I smiled and ducked my head turning to leave as he changed.
"Wait!" Gerard hissed.
I turned and saw he was pulling his top on. I blushed slightly.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Why the fuck did you have my clothes?" he asked.
"You puked on them, plus they were kinda rank. So I cleaned you up, put you to bed and washed your clothes for you so you didn't have to go home in filthy clothes. I didn't undress you, if that's what you're worried about," I explained.
"Oh. Good," he said rudely before brushing past me.
I rolled my eyes. Seems like the asshole is back.
"A thanks would be nice," I shot at him sarcastically.
"I didn't fucking ask you to do anything for me," he growled back.
"Whatever. Next time I'll leave you to fucking drown in your own fucking vomit," I snapped.
"GOOD! I don't fucking want your hands anywhere near me!" he spat.
I shook my head, confused as hell. First he hates me, then he calls me nice and pretty, then he hates me again.
"I don't understand you. You hate me, then you tell me I'm too nice to you and call me pretty, and now you're back to hating me," I said to him.
I watched as his eyes travelled my entire face and traced my body. I felt a blush rise in my cheeks and my heart sped up a tiny bit as his eyes came back to meet mine. His head came closer and his hands went to rest softly on my upper arms, his lips brushed my cheek and I could feel my heart beat in my throat. His chest pressed up to mine and his body pushed mine against the washing machine and I was starting to shake slightly.
"W-wh--" I was cut off by his finger on my lips.
His lips brushed my ear.
"You are too nice... but ugly, scarred, fat whores always are," he murmured in my ear.
I felt a tide of anger wash over me as he smirked and planted one on my cheek. He pulled away and my fists clenched.
"Don't worry, you've got a lovely personality," he sneered with a sardonic grin.
I wasn't even thinking when my fist hit his jaw.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he roared, holding his jaw.
I shoved him out of the laundry and he stumbled back, crashing into a wall.
"Get the fuck out," I whispered, glaring at him.
"You're fucking crazy!" he growled.
"ME?!" I exclaimed.
"YES! FUCKING YOU! You're a fucking psychotic, bi-polar bitch!" he snarled back at me.
"Yeah well, you know what? You're a fucking freak!" I spat back.
I could vaguely hear voices and I knew that soon other people would be joining us.
"Says you! You've got your face cut up like fucking Edward Scissorhands! I bet you secretly wanted him to fuck you! Bet you fucking led him on and then became a frigid bitch! I bet you were fucking asking for it!" he jeered at me.
I felt my eyes fill with tears as he brought up my story.
"How the fuck can you say that?! HOW CAN YOU FUCKING SAY THAT TO ME!" I screamed at him.
I could feel tears slipping down my cheeks and I shook my head.
"I wish you had drowned last night. I wish you had flushed your fucking head in the toilet and drowned yourself!" I yelled at him.
"Bells!" I heard a faint exclamation.
Gerard's face had grown dark and he stalked closer to me. He jabbed me hard in the chest.
"I wish I'd let you fucking bleed out," he sneered.
"Gerard!" I heard Frank snap.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Bob growled, coming to stand next to me, protectively.
"I wish Elena had never stopped your grandfather," I spat back at him, not even thinking.
I immediately regretted saying it and Gerard's face turned white.
"The fuck did you just say?" he asked me incredulously.
I just froze.
"I-I... Gerard, I am so sorry... I didn't mean that, I didn't mean it at all. I-I," I tried to apologise, I honestly hated myself for saying that.
"You really have changed Belle," he sneered at me.
"Gee--" I started.
"No, fuck you. Fuck. You. Don't you ever come near me again," he threatened and turned to leave.
"Wait, Gee," I called and rushed to grab him.
He whirled around and gave me a forceful shove, sending me to the ground. I heard a collective gasp and I could hear Bob coming to my defence.
"Touch me again and it'll be more," he hissed, towering above me before stalking out the front door.

"I'm going to give him a piece of my fucking mind," Bob growled, making to follow.
"Bob, no. Don't. That was entirely my fault. I... pushed the wrong buttons," I said, climbing back to my feet, with a hand from Will.
"Regardless, that's unacceptable. You can't just go around pushing people because they press your buttons," Bob growled. "Especially not my fucking sister."
"Bob. Please, just let this one go," I pleaded.
"Just like how he bruised your fucking arms last night?" Will snapped.
I gave him a look of betrayal as Bob whirled to me.
"What?" he asked.
"Bob, please, I can take care of myself!" I tried to get him to understand.
"Bella, the two times you have come into contact with him since reuniting he has physically put his hands on you. I think you need to understand this is not the same person you once knew. He is not the Gerard you think he is," Will said, his tone slightly forceful.
"I fucking know William! You think I of all people, don't understand that? I fucking know! But I don't want Bob to fucking kill the lead singer of his new band!" I snapped.
"Show me your arms," Bob ordered.
"No. Fuck you too. I can handle myself. This is my goddamn life! I don't have to fucking listen to a word either of you say!" I growled, looking between Bob and William.
I could see how awkward Mikey, Alicia, Frank, Jamia and Sisky had become and I gave Bob and Will a glare.
"I'm going to collect Alex now, and I think it would be best if you two didn't speak to me for awhile," I said shortly.
Bob pressed his lips together and Will looked at me incredulously.
"Seriously?! All we want is what's best for you and you're going to throw that back in our faces?!" he demanded.
"What's best for me is to live my own goddamn life without two DAD'S living it for me!" I snapped.
With that I walked upstairs, threw some of my stuff in a bag and grabbed some of Alex's stuff and threw that in a bag.

I then grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and threw the bags into my car before turning back to the house. I sighed and walked back in and looked for Mikey.
"Hey, Mikey?" I called out.
"Yeah?" his voice came back glumly.
I walked into the living room and saw him sitting there with Alicia, Jamia and Frank.
"I'm sorry you guys had to bear witness to all of that," I apologised.
"It's okay. I'm sorry Gerard's a douche," Mikey sighed.
"He is a little, but, I pushed his buttons at the end. I pulled up some old shit and threw it back at him. It was wrong of me and I was wondering if you could tell Gerard that I really am sorry. It was so wrong of me and I was so out of line it's not funny," I tried to explain how bad I felt.
Mikey gave me a small smile.
"We know. It's just... Gee's been going through so much shit and it's hard for us to see him like this. Please believe me when I say this, this isn't Gerard/ It really isn't. This is just... too much for him to handle at the moment so he's lashing out. Please, please don't hold this against him... Or give up on him. He needs you," Mikey begged with me.
I could see how torn up he was and I felt tears rise.
"Mikey, he told me I was asking for my face to be cut up. He said I was worthless and meant absolutely nothing to him. He told me he wished he let me kill myself. I-I... I can't let that go. I'm trying but, h-he..." I hiccuped slightly and I forced my tears back.
"He tore me apart, Mikey. He ripped out everything I've been trying to forget for nearly twelve years... I-I don't know how to move past what he said," I whispered.
"Bells, please... everyone he knows has left him. Mom doesn't want much to do with him, he's isolating himself from us, Bert, our manager... You are literally the only person left... Please... Just try..." Mikey grovelled.
I sighed and looked away.
"For me," Mikey pleaded softly.
I took a sharp inhale before pushing the air out of my lungs.
"I... I'll try... but I am not going to subject myself to more verbal abuse. I'm done with that," I gave in.
"Thank you!" Mikey exhaled in relief and pulled me in for a bear hug.

Not long after, I left and picked up Alex, thanking Patty profusely for watching him for the night. She shrugged it off saying he was welcome any time and we left quickly. I drove with the radio off and Alex played with a couple of toys as I went through to the far side of Chicago. I pulled up into a driveway and sighed. I grabbed Alex out of his car seat and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a woman and I gave her a weary smile.
"Hey Mom, can Alex and I stay here for a couple of days?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew. That was a big one.
So, what do you guys think of that? Overreaction or not?

I would also like to dedicate this chapter to ImFromMars. Thank you for following this story from the beginning and always letting me know what you think :) It means so much to me :) Thank you :)

So I hope you all enjoy this one. It'll start to move a bit faster from now on :)
xx

Breakaway (c) Kelly Clarkson.