Status: thanks for reading much loves November and CC :) (Hiatus)

I Love The Unexpected

Another Day In The Hell We Call...School

*Jinxx’s P.O.V*

“Jeremy get the hell up, and go to school.” my mother shouted up the stairs. I groaned pushing the covers off onto the floor. Running my fingers through my hair I stood heading for the shower, another day in that hell hole they call a learning facility. Truthfully I couldn’t give a rats ass if I went to school or no, I got home an hour before my mother did anyway so I could just go and sneak back in when she left. I shed my boxers pretty quick jumping in the burning hot water, letting it soak my hair and run down my body relaxing me for a moment.

“JEREMY IF YOU DON’T HURRY YOUR LITTLE ASS UP…” I turned off the water stepping out placing a towel around my hips, walking back into my room, I dropped the towel sliding on a pair of skinny jeans with rips down the front that were so tight I couldn’t wear boxers underneath, a v-neck black shirt, leather jacket with two belts that hung off my hips and a nice pair of my worn out boots to complete today’s outfit. I hurried back into the bathroom so I could straigten and fluff my hair. Quickly slinging my bag over my left shoulder, I grabbed my phone and car keys so I could leave and pick up Sammi on the way to the hell hole high-school.

Quickly running down the stairs, I pecked my moms cheek hugged her, and sprinted out to my car. Jumping in, I started the car and sped off towards Sammi’s house, I picked her up because she complained that she had to walk to school everyday but mostly because she doesn’t live that far away from the place. I came to a stop in front of her house, honking the horn to signal I’m here, I swear she takes to much time in the morning school starts at 7:20, she wakes up at 5 and takes two damn hours to get ready holy shit I could get ready 5 damn times in that amount of time. After two minutes of sitting there waiting she popped up prancing to my car wearing a black and red dress that dipped low on her chest but didn’t show much, a belt around her hips, black ripped leggings underneath with four inch black and red heels with matching red and black curled up hair.

She jumped in my car, placing her bag on her lap as she closed the door on her side. “hey baby.” she cooed kissing my cheek. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too baby a lot.” I kissed her cherry red lips, she placed both hands on the sides of my face deepening the kiss. I broke away after awhile earning a giggle from her. I gave her a grin, kissing her cheek. She blushed turning her head to the side letting her curls bounce around.

“Let’s go shall we?” she asked turning to face me.

Oh shit I almost forgot about school, I started up the car again driving us both to the local high school where I knew she would run off with her friends for awhile and I would join my crazy ass friends. Once I pulled up, I walked hand and hand with her over to the guys, who were watching C dance around to I’m sexy and I know it.

“I’ll see you at lunch baby.” Sammi said kissing my lips softly before running off to join her friends Megan and Mandy. I smiled shaking my head slightly walking over to the guys pushing Ashley off his spot so I could sit down next to Jake and Andy.

“Hey bitches.” I smiled. Ashley glared up at me, laughing slightly.

“Yo why the hell did you do that for huh.” he smirked.

“You were in my spot so I took it back forcefully.”

“You could’ve asked.” he whined.

“Would you have moved so I could sit.” he rubbed his chin thinking like.

“No I wouldn’t.” he grinned before plopping his fat ass down on my lap.

“Get your fatass off.” he smiled leaning back placing his legs on Jake and his head on Andy.

“Nope I’m comfortable laying down on you lot.” he smirked. Andy laughed, C was still dancing and Jake stayed quiet, he’s never quiet, wonder what’s up.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes at his lazy ass. “Yo Andy you write any songs?” he turned to me.

“Yeah I did, I finished the chorus to Perfect Weapon and Knives and Pens, I got the whole song Carolyn down so you and Jake can start adding your guitar parts, and once C stops dancing like an idiot he can add a drum line.” I nodded laying my head down on Jake’s shoulder for awhile until the bell rang signaling biology class with C in Mr. Burnington’s class, he’s the most strictest most boring most idiotic teacher I’ve ever met, I mean he doesn’t teach you anything and if you talk out of turn get up, or get something out without asking you get detention how f’d up is that.

All at once me, Andy, and Jake stood up knocking Ashley off us, he groaned in pain, but I stepped over him linking arm’s with C shaking him out of his dancing phase so we could go to class and people would stop staring at him shaking his ass around.

Off to boring bio with our lame ass teacher woo hoo notice my sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

a new story with my amazing co-writer November, much loves CC comment thanks for reading hope u enjoy.