Status: thanks for reading much loves November and CC :) (Hiatus)

I Love The Unexpected

What Did He Do?!

Jake's P.O.V

I sat there... Jinxx's arm was around Sammi as he walked over to us. I fell silent, as they kissed their good byes. Lately..I've been feeling...well feelings for Jinxx. It's sounda crazy I know. We've known eachother since we were just small children. Christ was swinging his junk back and forth as LMFAO played loudly. Jake had roughly shoved Ashely out of his spot next to me and Andy.

“Hey bitches.” Jinxx smiled. Ashley glared up at him, laughing slightly.

“Yo why the hell did you do that for huh.” he smirked.

“You were in my spot so I took it back forcefully.”

“You could’ve asked.” he whined.

“Would you have moved so I could sit.” he rubbed his chin thinking like.

“No I wouldn’t.” he grinned before plopping his fat ass down on Jinxx's lap.

“Get your fatass off.” he smiled leaning back placing his legs on Me and his head on Andy.

“Nope I’m comfortable laying down on you lot.” he smirked. Andy laughed, CC was still dancing.

“Whatever.” Jinxx rolled his eyes at Ashley the lazy ass. “Yo Andy you write any songs?” Jinxx asked as he turned to Andy.

“Yeah I did, I finished the chorus to Perfect Weapon and Knives and Pens, I got the whole song Carolyn down so you and Jake can start adding your guitar parts, and once C stops dancing like an idiot he can add a drum line.”

I closed my eyes, pushing her name out of her head. My mother... Then I felt a slight weight on my shoulder. Jinxx's head layed lightly on me. My face grew hot as I adjusted mybangs to hide my face slightly. *please, please* I thought begging for the bell to ring, of course, it suddenly rang loudly. We all stood up, sending Ashley falling to the floor. I walked over him Heading to AP English, with Ms. Levin. She was on the other side of the school, so I had to be quick to get to her class. To her tardy was an In School suspension... wtf right?

I hurt.... I dont know why.. I-I cant actually love Jinxx can I? No! I'm not homosexual... I've had plently of girlfriends! But my heart dropped when he kissed Sammi. I closed my eyes walking quickly, away from my friends, Without saying goodbye.

I felt a hand grip my shoulder firmly.

"Hey, Jake you okay?" Andy questioned, concern was noticable in his voice.

It took me a minute to answer as I turned to him.

" I dont know whats wrong with me, Im confused Andy" His eyes were soft as he sighed. He could figure it out when i text him tonight.

"Look, if it's a girl we can solve this, man" Jake turned away from him slightly.

"I-It's not a girl making me feel...like this.. it's a guy" I mumbled, hoping he wouldnt hear.

"A guy? Jake.. um ugh- listen text me or meet me in the bathroom at lunch, okay?" Something inside wished he would just turn into a mind reader and BAM, know why I'm feeling so...depressed. I sighed and I began to walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lunch bell rang, All the students headed to the Lunch Room. I walked along, dragging my converse along the newly waxed/polished school floor. My Heart hurt, when I saw Jinxx..and Sammi kissing Behind a large Oak tree.

I feet stopped, I turned sharply around, going back the way I came. I didnt want to eat..I didnt want to her, or him. I walked hard, not exactly stomping past crouds and cliques of people, no, more like speed walking with a hard pace.

Damn her! Fuck him,

"Hey Jake! Whoa Bro whats wrong?" I heard Andy call after me. Once again he grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around to face him.

"Jake..why are you crying?" He asked firmly. I began o shake my head back and forth.

"Dammit Andy!" My fists were balled, knuckles white.

Andy quickly dragged me into a Bathroom, which was empty, no many studens used school restrooms.

"Jake! what the Fuck is wrong with you!?" Andy grabbed my shoulders shoving me against a bathroom stall.

My eyes were wide, my mouth was open, just a bit...no words could come out. Only thin ear buil up in my eyes. *Should I really tell him? He's Andy...My best friend..No, he wouldnt judge* I wwas having second thoughts now. I sighed, I'm such a pussy aren't I?

"It's..Jinxx" Andy tensed and let go of me.

"Whats he doing to you Jake!?" Andy practically yelled, which made a very loud echo ring through the bathroom.

"I-I think... I have- Ithinkilovehim!" It just came out in one big word. Part of me wished Andy wouldn't understand what I just said,but something in the back of my mind hope he you understand. I looked up...at his face. He looked shocked.

"Jake..I didnt know, I'm so sorry, is that why you've been so...depressed?" Now tell me. IS THAT NOT A FUCKING RHETORICAL QUESTION?? I shifted my stare to the ground. I felt Andy hug me. I didnt hug back... i didnt have the heart to right now. We stayed in the bathroom, I told him what I had seen. I had stopped tearing up, Andy had reassured me that everything would work out and that this will pass. I smiled...he was such a wonderful friend.

"C'mon buddy, lets go get some food in you, that'll make you feel alittle better and crap" He lead me out of the bathroom, his hand resting on my left shoulder.

We had gotten our food, still having fifteen minutes to eat. I followed and to a table outside...in the courtyard...next to a familiar Oak tree. Ashley had a Biology book out on the table, clearly he didnt do his homework.

"Hey Jake, Andy what took you so long?" CC asked shoving a hotdog in his mouth.

"We got caught in the back of the line" Andy lied. I averted my gaze to Jinxx who had Sammi in his lap. I tightened my fists into of course tight balls (lol XD) I looked up from my tray to see Jinxx, starring at me, worried.

"Fuck it!!" I snapped, I flipped over my tray, stomping out of the court yard. Are those fucking tears back again?

Jinxx's P.O.V

I saw his fists. *What is he so..pissed about?* Sammi nuzzled my neck, I let out a small moaned of enjoyment.

"Fuck!!" It made Sammi aswell as everybody else jump. Jake got up...and just Stormed out. I pushed Sammi lightly ino the spot on the bench next to me, got up.

"Hey Jinxx, maybe I should talk to him" Andy suggested, quickly standing up. Ignoring him, I walked after the Angry man. "What the fuck is his problem!" I heard Sammi yell from a distance.

Thjere was something wrong with Jake...I had a feeling it was because of me... But what did I do wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
WEll hope it was an Ineresting chapter CC take it from here, cant wait to read! :D
Thnks for the comments, Subscriptions, and Recommendations!