Status: KEEP or KILL

Monsters

two

It was about 60 degrees here in London. The sky was turquoise blue and the clouds looked fluffier than ever. The wind was cool and cleansed my senses. It could have been peaceful despite the thousands of fans that cheered at the appearance of One Direction in the flesh. Their screams and cries ringed our ears as we strolled across the square, where the tour bus awaited.

The boys have been waiting for this moment and when it finally came, they were excited. The expression on my Harry's face was priceless. I smiled with him. I was about 20 feet behind him. I couldn't hold his hand or even be near him. The fans wouldn't have liked it.

Last night was really the only time we could've been together. Harry was hurried out of our bed to get ready. I didn't even get to see his face till a few minutes before we hurried ourselves to the square. That's what happens when your boyfriend is a sensation in the music bis. But it was well worth it. If my Harry was happy, then I'm happy.

We shared a long, blissful kiss before he was grabbed away from me. The look on his face pained me. His lips were curled up on both sides, revealing his amazing teeth. But his eyes.....they were sad. It was like he wore a mask on. I wonder if he wore it frequently.

We were getting closer to the bus. The screams and cries were much louder now. I looked at the fans. Some probably envied me for being Harry's girlfriend. There was so many competition. I saw girls who made me look like a troll. But I know my Harry loves me. Even before the fame and glory, I was madly in love with him. His appearance, personality and everything else. And deep down, I knew he felt the same way. And still does today.

Only a few feet from the doors, I looked back at what was London. I wouldn't be returning for a while.

I entered the bus and was nearly tackled by the boys. We all laughed and cheered, jumping around in a circle. I jumped onto Harry and kissed his face. It was smooth against my lips.

"Me Lovely, I'm so glad you're here." He settled me down, his hands on my hips. He pulled me towards him and our lips locked instantly. The other boys groaned. I smiled into our kiss and pulled away to stare off lovingly in his eyes.

"Well that was a large crowd. I thought some girls would tackle me," Zayn laughed out. The others agreed and we all checked out the tour bus.

There was a small kitchen, cabinets and refrigerator filled with goodies. The couches looked comfortable enough to sleep on. At the back of the bus, four beds were crafted into the walls, unexposed by the curtains pulled close and the restroom was just beside it, consisting of two toilets and showers.

We chilled a bit afterwards and talked about the upcoming concerts and how exhausted they will be rehearsal after rehearsal. I worried about Harry. He doesn't get much sleep anymore. Maybe I could persuade him to rest early.

The bus roared to life and we began to move. The boy ran to either side of the bus and waved at the fans from the windows. They blew kisses and the fans went wild. I sat back and watched. It'll be like this night and day. I just hoped I would be prepared for getting trampled by the fan girls trying to get the boys and my Harry.

~

It was midnight when we stopped for some guys. Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis were asleep in their beds. Niall and I stuck with the couches. They still felt like beds. I was reading a novel my mum recommended me to read. It was quite fascinating. Niall just messed with his hair, his blond locks twirled around a finger. We didn't really talk much but when he cleared his throat, I looked up.

"You and Harry are getting quite serious," he smiled a bit. All I could do was nod. He sighed softly and got up to sit next to me.

"Harry can be such a wanker sometimes. You never know...he might hurt you. And you don't deserve that. Bloody hell, you're too cute." Niall's eyes were fixed on the floor, but mine were fixed on him.

"What the hell are you trying to say?" I was frustrated. What could Niall possibly mean? Is he trying to break Harry and I up? Is he saying I'm too good for Harry? Too good for the Harry Styles?

"All I'm saying is that you're such a sweet girl. And if Harry ever hurts you, you best know that I'll teach him a valuable lesson." And with that he rose to his feet, kissed my cheek and went back to the couch to rest.

Did I hear this right? Did Niall actually spoke those words? I was shocked. Why would he say such things? Such things about Harry...my Harry?

The thought of Niall talking shit about Harry was making me seethe with rage. I slammed the book shut and tossed it somewhere in my duffel bag. "Fucking wanker," I cursed under my breath. I didn't care if Niall heard. He better have heard it. He best know that I'll kick his arse.

I was too mad to think. Too mad to produce any more words or thoughts. I turned off the lamp beside the couch, cuddling underneath the covers and slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
god damn niall. leave lovely and harry alone!
tell me what you think.
im not getting any comments...
i could really use feedback lovelys.
please read my other stores, such as One Love ft. harry styles and niall horan [not a slash], Don't I Exist? and A Lesson In Romantics ft. Ian Somerhalder.

comment and subscribe.