All Over

Prolog

We were sitting the tour bus. (when I say we I mean, Jinxx, Sammi, Jake CC, Ashley and me) Jon was checking out of the hotel for us. Ash leaned his head against my sholder. hw hadn't slept that much last night. We HAD to do something that Ashley liked (or to be honest it was me who asked for it. cause it's me who's coming in his ass)
Jin finally came back. he had something in his hands. he came up in the bus and we all looked at him.
"what's that?" CC asked. "food?"
"no it's a presont for Andy and Ashley" Jon answered as he gave me the present.
I looked at Ashley. "who shall open? do you want?" I asked as I kissed his forehead.
"no you do" he told me, smiling.
I sighed and opended the present. inside it was... a book. a small boring book. a small note was with it

be carefull when you open the book

that was what it said. nothing more, nothing less. "be carefull when you open the book" I almost laughed. a book couldn't be dangoures. icouldn't it? it wasn't like it would bite you. I almost laughed again at my crazy mind.
"wierd note" Ashley said. I could hear that he was about to laugh too. it was kinda funny but something about it scared me.
"what're you waiting for?" Sammi asked. "open the book, let's read it!" she smiled.
everybody went closer as she said that. and Ashley opened the book.
as he did that everything went black and I don't remember anything after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is short but it's just a prolog. nothing more.
the real storry will begon as soon as I gets tie time tomorrow to write it.

love you <3

I say it now and I hope I'm not gonna say it again. if I do then send me a messege and tell me. but:
feel free to coment if you have anything to say good or bad. :)