All Over

Princess Purdy

after Andy opened the book I don't remember anything exept of black. when I woke up I was laying in a big confortable bed. I looked around in a huge room were... it wasn't only the room that was huge. it was wrong to say that the bed was big, it was huge, the mirror across the room was huge. everything in here was huge. and everything in here was black.
where was I?
I heard a knock on the door, and waited for it to open. "princess?" a voice called. wierd enough I just knew that it was me the vocie was talking to.
"yeah! come in!" I said loud. and then the door opened. a woman came inside. I couldn't remember her name Chris... Christian... no Christina! there it was.
"goodmorning princess." she said loooking at me in the bed with her brown eyes. I looked back up at her. when she noticed that I was still in bed she looked scared. "oh my God hurry up Ashley hurry up! you have a meeting in half an hour!"
that made me jump out of the bed, run over to the closet and take a random dresss out. I looked at it. it was long and black with silver brims. I got dressed and put some make up on. alot of eyeliner like Christina, or now I remembered her nickname. CC. and then I put some lipstick on. and CC and I ran out of the door and right into a metal man.
"oh I'm sorry princess. I didn't see You" he said holding my arm to make sure I wasn't going to fall anywhere.
"who are You?" I asked.
"I'm Your new lifeguard. my name is Jeremy but please call me Jinxx" he told us. he was pretty short. not like I wasn't short but he was even shorter than me!
"well hello" I said and sented him a quick smile. I already liked him I could tell.
"well hurry up princess the meeting is begining in 2 minutes and You can't be late" Jinxx said and took my arm. I grap CC's hand and we ran to the meeting. Jinxx opened the door and leadet us inside the meeting room.
there was alot of men. I was the only female except of CC of course.
The meeting begon. we have to talk about a party tonight. there was a queen. Queen Juliet Simms. I remembered I didn't like that name and that I'd changed my name for Ashley Simms to Ashley Purdy a while ago.
The party was made to find me a husband who could be the king when my mom died. it was kinda sad to talk about. but we had to. I had to. cause I was princess Purdy. the coming queen of this country.
during the meeting a girl came inside. she had black and red hair. I knew what she was here for. cleaning the room. but hse'd something with her.
"excuse me?" she said in a soft sweet voice.
I looked at her "yes?" I looked her into the eyes even thought I knew that girls like her was someone you was never looking into the eyes.
I saw a small shock in her eyes maybe because I was looking into them.
"I have some cookies for You. would You like to have them?" she asked.
I nodded and smiled "sure just place them there" I pointed at the mittle of the table and she placed them. then she lost something. I looked down the floor. it was a crystal.
"where's that from?" I asked.
"it's mine" she told me looking shy down at her feet. "I found it on my way up here"
I picked it up and gave the crystal back to her. "keep it" I said smiling.
she nodded and left.
the rest of the meeting I was thinking about the crystal. it reminded me about something... but I don't know what it was. some perfect crystal blue eyes...
♠ ♠ ♠
someone told me they wasn't understanding what I was writing. I'll try to make that better. more understandable. I'm sorry if you don't understand this fan fiction.