Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Tidal Wave

Vic's POV 

I honestly felt a bit bad blowing Kellin off to work on the project with Jaime, and even worse for telling him it was a family thing that came up. Making it sound serious, I convinced him to reschedule and he had agreed with ease, and now here I was, dropping him off.

"See you tomorrow, babe." I flashed him a flirtatious grin before winking, and he blushed a deep crimson.

"Yeah, sure. Text me?"

"Of course, Kels. Love you."

I could've swore I saw a flicker of unsureness and agitation, but brushed it off considering my overactive imagination, as he smiled at me. "I love you, too." 

Blowing him a kiss, I watched him half-slam the door and stride into his house, where I admittedly stared thoughtfully at his ass, complimenting him mentally before he turned around. He eyed me strangely then laughed, shooing me with his hand. I only smirked, taking his advice and heading home.

It was around five when Jaime showed up, and I strode to the door trying to contain my excitement. Seeing as though he was very late, I was afraid he wasn't coming. But there he was, looking sheepish and apologetic on my door step, with what looked to be sex hair.

I inwardly flinched. Thats probably why he was late. 

"Uh, hi. Sorry I'm late; had errands to run. But yeah, um, can we still work on the project?"

"Must have been some pretty fun errands. Come on in."

I saw him gulp and laugh a bit tensely, sliding off his jacket and putting it on the half-hidden coat rack in the corner. A smile pulled at my lips at how well he knew my home. I wonder if he'd missed it.

"Comó esta su madre? Where is she anyways?"

I gave him a blank look before shrugging. "Work." 

"Oh." He sounded disappointed, but nevertheless perked up at something beside him. Curious, I looked to see what he saw, and grinned a bit. Why he was fascinated with my dad's guitar, I'd never know, but it was adorable regardless. 

"You can play it if you want." I suggested, striding over to it. His mouth lay slightly ajar for a bit, until he shook his head wildly. 

"Let's work on the project, shall we?"

Nodding, I agreed and sat down on the couch, patting the spot beside me. He gulped and took the seat across from me, and despite my glares, he carried on like nothing happened.

So much for clean slates.

-

Jaime's POV

Vic's presence with mine all alone was suffocating enough, as I remembered all the times we'd been alone, and just what we'd do, but it didnt help he was being so goddamn nice. I guess that was what I had wanted, but still.

Either way, I was extremely relieved when Mike showed up with his girlfriend, Alex, someone I'd seen a lot of around school. She was actually quite pretty with her Italian background and extensive love for Forever 21 and Toms. Mike did well for himself.

We all sat around for a while, just eating Mexican food and talking, and I'd really missed these guys. I'd proper missed them. Remarkably, there was no awkwardness between Vic and I; it was like it was when we were best friends, before we decided to pursue a relationship, and it was nice. 

Even this Alex character was making me feel right at home and I couldn't help but miss it all so much. Although I'd promised myself I'd never let Vic back in, I supposed a friendship couldn't hurt. I should've seen it all coming to be completely honest. There wasn't a barrier Vic couldn't break down.

But that was probably the hot sauce talking; who knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
this really sucks I'm sorry I'm so tired
Love you all though
Comments please? I'll love you forever