Status: warning may get rated up to NC-17

Girls With Guns

Athena's Pov

I walk out of my last class to my locker. I smile as i put my books into my locker. i look to my right and see my two best friends Hikari and Serenity. "Are you guys ready for this weekend cause i know i am." i said as i look at my pictures in my locker. "Hell yeah we are." said Hikari. My smile kinda fell as i saw a picture of me and my boyfriend Liam.

Me and Liam have been dating for over 4 years. We met in our English class talking about our love of poetry. He had me head over heels for him when he recited A Valentine by Edgar Allen Poe. I loved that poem. Our first date was amazing he took me on a picnic in the park. Christmas like lights on a lot of trees. He was so romantic and I loved it. He drove me home and kissed me on the cheek. He texted me when he got home.

He went missing 3 months ago with his friends. His two friends were dating my two friends. We where all hanging at Hikari house and they went to get us pizza but they never came back. We were heart broken when they said that they were missing. I was heart broken the most cause he just gave me a promise ring for us to be married after we finish college.

I got out of my daze and smile at my friends and close my locker. We walk out of the school and jump into my ford mustang and head to Hikari's house. We first grab some sodas and turning on the xbox. "God i just want to shoot something. I wish Liam, Brian, and Sean where here. I feel so empty without Liam." I said with tears about to fall from my eyes. "Hey its okay to miss them. I miss Sean so much. I mean we have only been dating for about 2 years but I feel like he is apart of me." Serenity said as she grab my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah i miss Brian too. i mean you and Liam have been together longer than me and Brian have. We have been together for 3 year on this day." Hikari said with a sad face. We pulled her into our hug and hugged it out. Then out of no where lighting and thunder were heard. The lighting hit the house making us fall to the ground.

~ an hour later~

"Ugh what happened?" I asked as I rub the back of my head. "I don't know" Serenity said as she stood up and looked around. "We are not at Hikari's anymore." she also stated. I look around and see we weren't in the outfits that we wore to school. "What the fuck is going on here!" Hikari yelled as she stood up and walked around the place we are in. "Hello is anyone there?" I asked as i looked over at a wall and saw different types of guns and weapons. "Hello Miss. Payne, Miss. Nguyen and Miss. Young. You have been brought here to help us to defeat the enemies that have attacked us." said a man in a suit with sunglasses on. "uh okay but why us." i asked as i looked at the clothes he threw at us.

"We thought three guys would get the job done but we where wrong. They are not found so we need you three to find them. We need you to change into those clothes and grab a weapon." He said walking off to let us change. I got dress and saw that i still had my locket that Liam gave me. I open the locket and saw a picture of us. I thought to myself 'I will find these guys for them and then I will find you Liam.' I then walk over to the guns and found a gun that i would normally use in the game COD. I grab a hand and put it in my gun belt and grab the M4A1 and its ammo.

"Uh I don't think i can shoot any these guns." Serenity said looking over the guns. "Oh i know you can shot good with the hand gun." I told her as i handed her one and handing her a whole bunch of medical supply's. "You know a lot about the human body you can hold all of our medical stuff." I said to her with a smile. "OH MY GOD I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS GUN!!!!" Hikari yelled with a smile on her face. Me and Serenity laughed at her out burst.

"Okay ladies here is what you need to do." the man said handing us a folder and pushing us out of the building with a headset on our heads with a man talking to us. We walk into a plane and take off to do our mission.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this story that me and my friend are writing. I know its different from what i normally write. So please Sub, Comment and or Recommend this story!!!

Love ya guys!!!!

XOXO Amanda