Status: warning may get rated up to NC-17

Girls With Guns

Athena's Pov

After the man in the suit walked away I put my gun away. I smiled at the 2 guys we saved and pulled my shirt off so im only in my bra and skirt. "Serenity can you pull out the bullets in my back please." I asked as i sat side ways on a chair for her to start working on my back. As she start to pull them out i look over to the guys we saved. "What are your names?" I asked as i winced from the pain. "Im officer Josh and this is my partner Ken. We where on a mission and got trapped. We where told 3 guys where going to save us but never showed up so we just thought we where going to die, but you girls showed up and saved us. We are thankful for that." Josh said as looked at each of us. "We never thought girls would have the guts to come get us." Ken said while looking down at the floor.

"Haha well you guys just got told!" Hikari yelled loudly. I threw my shoe at her and it hit her right in the head. "Shut up and go shower off the blood before I use all of the hot water like last time." I said with a giggle. She giggles and grab a new pair of clothes and walked into the bathroom. "Okay your good to go Athena" Serenity said with a smile on her face. "Thank you!" I replied as I put my blood stain shirt back on. "How did they get 3 beautiful girl to work in the kind of business?" Ken asked eyeing both me and Serenity up. "Ugh we really don't remember how we got the jobs. We are just happy to be helping and doing something as the government is trying to find our boyfriends that we taken." I replied to him as I got up and put the gun that i was using back with the other weapons.

"Wait so what your saying is that you have no experience in the field like we do." Ken asked. "No we have never handle guns like these before." Hikari said as she walked out of the bathroom fully clothed in her pajamas. "Wow you guys where amazing for first timers." Josh said with a smile on his face. "We aren't first timers dude. This was our second mission and it was to save your asses." Hikari said as she walked over to me. "Oh i'm sorry i didnt mean to make it sound like that." Josh said. "Its fine Hikari is just hungry she hasn't eaten in over 24 hours." I said with a giggle as Serenity walked into the bathroom to shower. "Girls and Guys we have food here." The man in the suit said as he walked over to a table with a hole bunch of food on it. "HOLY SHIT HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT!!!!" Hikari yelled into my ear. "UGH FUCK THAT WAS MY EAR BITCH!!" I yelled at her as i saw her running to the table. I sighed and shook my head. "Athena the bathroom is free." Serenity said as she walked out over to the food to grab something to eat with Hikari and the guys. "Thanks." I told her as i grab some pajamas and walked into the bathroom.

I start to undress. I look down and grab my necklace from Liam. 'God please be okay Liam I love you to much to lose you' i said in my head as i took it off and started the shower. I washed off all the blood and sweat off my body with a pomegranate body wash and shampoo. I turn off the water and and grab my towel and dry off my body. I put my necklace back on and fresh pajamas on. I walk out of the bathroom as I was rubbing my hair dry not caring that someone was watching me. I stop and quickly brush my hair and then french braid it. I smile as I walk over the food and grab something small to eat. "Serenity do you want me to braid your hair?" I asked her as i sat down. "Yeah thanks i was just thinking that i need to do something about it." she said as she sat in front of me. I brush her hair quickly and start braiding it. "Oh could you do mine too please????" Hikari asked me. "Yeah sure." I told her with a smile on my face.

I finish Serenity's hair and start up on Hikari's hair. I finish hers in like 5 minutes. I start humming "small bump" by Ed Sheeran. I slowly start to sing it as I grab my M4A1 and start fixing it up. "You have a very nice voice Athena." Ken said as he sat next to me. "Oh thank you." I replied as i looked down and blushed not thinking that I was singing out loud. I put a new scope on my gun, making me be able to see better in the distance. I then put a silencer on it too. Ken was watching me as I moved around the plane. I then felt his eyes on my ass. I know that my shorts where a little short but not daisy duke short. It felt like I was cheating on Liam but yet i wasn't. I quickly turn around and slap Ken across his face hard my ring from Liam cutting his cheek. "NO ONE LOOKS AT MY ASS EXCEPT MY BOYFRIEND LIAM!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!! YOU ARE SUCH A PIG!!!!" I yelled and walked over to my bed not caring what kind of look he had on his face. I get on my bed and found a book. It was the book that Liam gave me to try and read and see if I liked it. I never got the chance to read it I was always swamp with school work. I open the book and block out everyone around me. While reading I fall sleep dreaming about Liam and me.

The dream was of us after we found him. He would never leave my side and that just made me smile. He would always hold my hand or put his arm around my waist, or his hand on the small of my back. When we were talking with people he would stand behind me and wrap his arms around me and pull me towards him making me smile. Then later in the dream I was walking down the isle towards him smiling like no tomorrow and before I could say I do......... I woke up with the sound of the man in the suits voice. "Wake up everybody its time for another mission. The boys will join you girls. Here are the files read up on the file and get dress your leave in an hour." he said and walk away. 'FUCKKKKKKKKKK IM TIRED!!!!' i thought in my mind and got dressed and read the file.
♠ ♠ ♠
please oh please tell your friends to read this. I hope you guys like this chapter. tell your friends!!! Love ya guys XOXO Amanda