Status: New

Zeus

Meet Granny

I parked the car and shut it off. I unbuckled myself and got out. I pulled the seat forward to let Mary out. She slipped out and I shoved the seat back again. I shut the door and locked the doors. I grabbed her hand into my right hand and headed over to the Hospital's visiting center's entrance. I pushed the door open and let Mary in first.

I walked up to the front desk and sighed us in quickly smiling at Amy, the usual cop sitting behind the desk. She chuckled and waved at Mary in greeting. Mary waved back before skipping ahead of me as we headed over to the elevators. I pressed the button and waited for it to get down here.

We stepped inside after letting the people get off. I pressed the '5' button and the doors closed. The elevator began to move upwards and soon we stopped at our level. I let Mary off first before getting off myself and holding the doors open for those getting on.

"Come on Mary."I told her as we waved at the nurses sitting behind the desk. I counted the door numbers and stopped in front of 223. I knocked on the door before stepping in.

"Granny, it's Mary and Zeus,"I called into the room and smiled at the sweet old lady laying on the bed.

"Zeus!Mary! How nice of you to visit me!"She greeted us a slightly pained smile on her face. I helped Mary sit on the bed beside Granny and sat down in the chair beside the bed.

"Are you in any pain, Granny?"I asked her worridly and she sighed before nodding slightly. I pressed the nurse button and Nicole, Granny's usual day nurse appeared.

"Zeus, what can i get for Granny?"Nicole said and I giggled as i remembered when she first starting working as Granny's day nurse.

"She's in some pain, can you give her some pain medicine please."I asked of her and she nodded waving at Mary before disappearing to get the medicine.

"How are you dearies?"Granny said starting a conversation now as she waited for her medicine.

"Well Mary got to official meet One Direction while I had a short conversation with them when i came out of the bathroom to find her crying with them around her trying to make her stop. I found out that Niall, he's the blonde one, had accidently bumped into her and sent her crashing into the wall,"I told her and she gasped looking over to mary to make sure she was alright.

"I'm fine granny!"Mary protested as Granny began to fuss over her. I laughed at the scene before me but looked up when Nicole returned looking flustered.

"Someone looks flustered, run into that hot docotor?"I tease her and she shook her head though her blush turned darker. I chuckled at her.

"There seems to be five gentlemen looking for you two. They look to be One Direction,why are they looking for you two?"She asked me quietly as she put the medicine into granny's iv cord. I purused my lips in confusion and shrugged.

"I didn't even know they had followed us here."I told her and stood up from my chair.

"I'll be back you two. Now where were they?"I asked Nicole as I followed her out of the room. She lead me to the nurse station on this level and I spotted the five boys looking around the hallways. I hummed in amusement at this and turned to Nicole.

"Now go find that doctor of yours and flirt him up a bit. You need a date, desperatly."I teased her again and she blushed hitting me on the arm as I laughed gently.

"Stop that! Why would he ever want a date with me?"She said and I smirked bumping my shoulder into hers.

"You're attractive,nice,gentle and sweet towards the elderly. What's not to like?And a plus is you don't curse,often."I replied giggled when she huffed at me in annoyance at the last part.

"You're mean. I don't think I want to take care of Granny anymore. I think I'll ask Michelle to be her day nurse now."She said pretending to think. I gapsed in fake horror.

"No! Not her! She's mean!"I whined to her causing her to laugh. Soon we came upon the nurse station and I pouted at her.

"C'mon, you can't just abandoned Granny like that! She'd fall off the bed if she heard you say that! Worse Michelle would kill her when she was sleeping!"I said making Nicole laugh harder.

"Hey! I resent that!"Michelle's voice called out causing me to jump slightly. I whined and hit Michelle's shoulder gently.

"Don't do that!Next thing you'll know and you'll be the one taking care of me!"I told my cousin Michelle who appeared behind me. She groaned at the thought. I huffed and turned away from her.

"I'm not that horrible."I grumbled out pouting. I changed my face and turned to the five boys.

"So~Why are you stakling us?"I asked them as i stood there.

"We really wanted to know if Mary was okay after what happened earlier. And we wanted to apologize for what happened. We're sorry about that, especially Niall, since he's the one that actually did it."Liam said whiched caused Nial to let out a 'hey!' in response. I chuckled and nodded.

"She's fine,soaking up Granny's attention right now.Anything else I can do for you?"I asked them, before turning when I heard Granny call my name. I looked over and saw Granny walking with her iv roller in her left hand. Mary was walking beside her, holding her right hand.

"Granny, what are you doing out of bed?!"I said slightly panicked. Nicole rolled her eyes and told me to calm down.

"Relax, I was coming to see what was taking you so long to return."Granny replied and i sighed, nodding.

"The One Direction boys had followed us here, and were asking for me. They wanted to know how Mary was doing and appologize about earlier."I told her and she looked over at the five of them.

"Nice to meet you boys. I'm Hilary, please call me Granny, everyone does. Thank you for meeting my sweet grandchild Mary. She just adores you all."She said and I watched mary blush in response. I chuckled and let her cling to my legs to hide herself from them. I stood beside Granny and watched the boys introduce themselves to her.

I wondered what they'd do if they found out she had about five to six monthes left to live now. And that her life expectency could shorten if the disease continued spreading towards her heart. I looked over at her and watched her seem alive as she talked to the One Direction boys. It made me tear up a little when I thought of when she'd die. I'd curse the day when it comes too. I'd probably lock myself in my room for days before coming out after grieving for her.

"Okay Granny, it's time for you're nap. Let's get you back in bed."Nicole said and let Granny say goodbye to the boys before leading her back to her room. I gently wiped the tears away and sighed. I looked at the clock and bit my lip.3:05pm.I had to get changed into my uniform and off to work in about two hours. I turned to the boys and watched them for a second.

"Well then. So anything else you thought of when talking to Granny that you need of me?"I asked them as I unlatched Mary's arms from my legs to get feeling back in them. She clutched onto my dress skirt instead, still hiding from them now. I rolled my eyes at her internally.Such a child sometimes, she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Granny If it doesn't work, Granny's looks are based off of Adele from True Blood.