Status: active

City Lights Were Bright the Night I Made You Mine.

f i v e.

My hair and makeup were finished, leaving me plenty of time to choose an outfit for my date. Travis told me to dress casual, nothing fancy. I looked through almost everything until my eyes landed on a leopard print tank and a tight, plain black American Apparel hoodie since it was for some reason chilly in June. I pulled my black skinny jeans on just as Travis did a rhythmic knock at my door.

I opened the door and glared, "what do you want?"

He pushed past me, putting his hands on my hips, "well aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

I closed the door and leaned up to kiss him, "I'm just finishing up."

"That's alright," he said and sat on the couch, grabbing the remote.

I walked back to my bedroom and grabbed a pair of black pumps. I checked my hair again and applied a nude colored lipstick. When I finally felt put together I joined Travis in the living room.

"Ready?" He asked and stood up. He was in a pair of nice tight but loose jeans, a fresh pair of Vans, and a slightly baggie blue hoodie.

"Mhmm. You look cute," I smiled and grabbed my purse.

He looked down at his outfit and back at me, "why thank you, m'lady. I like your outfit as well."

We went out to his car and as soon as he started the car Panic At The Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out began playing out of the speakers. I smiled and began singing along to "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage" making Travis smile and sing along too. He pulled up outside a popular restaurant that I had yet to try. Travis held my hand as we walked to the entrance.

"This is really cute," I said once we were seated. I looked around at the casual looking restaurant.

"Yeah, I heard good reviews about it," he said while looking at the menu.

I began looking too and we helped each other decide what to get. We both decided to get their supposedly 'world famous burgers'. We casually talked over the rest of dinner, snagging a few drinks with our fakes. There was nothing else to learn about each other, which I didn't mind. We had nothing to hide from each other.

Travis held my hand after lighting a cigarette. We were taking a walk and stopped at a quiet side street off of Sunset. I leaned against the brightly painted wall and smiled as Travis pressed his body close against mine with his free hand on the wall next to my head, his other hand taking a drag of his cigarette. He turned his head to exhale and finished smoking it, turning his attention back to me.

His brown eyes explored my face as he smiled and put his right hand on my jaw. The smell of cigarettes filled my nostrils as he did so. I bit my lip before he kissed my lips lightly. "I wanna make this official," he smiled.

"Make what official?" I teased.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, Gina." The lights and sounds of the iconic street made me feel like this was a movie, the way he looked at me and the way his voice sounded over the music from the bars and cars honking.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Travis," I smiled and put my hand on the back of his head, pulling him down to kiss me once more.

We made out against the side wall of the tattoo shop for a few minutes before deciding to go back to his car. His parents were home so we decided to kick it at my place and watch some movies on Netflix. By the time the door was closed, our clothes were being shed. Travis locked the door and picked me up as I threw my shirt on the floor, his hands gripped my bottom, as his lips pressed hard against mine. His plump lips made their way down my neck as he carried me to my bedroom.

He laid me down on my bed, continuing to kiss my neck and chest, groping my breasts over my bra. I let out a small moan from wanting more as my hands ran threw his hair. He pulled away and started getting undressed with me doing the same. I looked down at his lower half, a part of him I had yet to see until now. I bit my lip and looked back up at him as he crawled onto the bed.

His hand pushed me back into the pillows, kissing my chest again. He bit and suck all around while one of his hands rubbed me slightly before sticking one of his long fingers inside me. A moan left my lips as a second one was added as they pumped in and out. Travis continued to kiss and finger me until he stopped a few moments later and left a trail of kisses down to the lower part of my body. He parted my legs as he crouched down, kissing my inner thighs which drove me wild. I moaned loudly as his tongue began licking my slit. I pulled at his hair in pleasure as he continued to do so, adding in a finger.

Before anything else could be done, I immediately put his erect cock in my mouth making him gasp. He ran his fingers through my blonde hair as I did the deed, making his breath low and heavy causing him to grab my hair tighter. I looked up at him as he bit his lip and continued to breath heavy. He finally pulled me away from his hard on and pushed me back onto the bed, connecting his lips back to mine. I felt him enter me a few seconds later making me moan loudly.

"Oh my God," I said loudly as he thrusted hard and deep into me.

"You like that, baby?" He said into my ear, picking up the pace.

"Mhmm," I let out, digging my long nails into his back.

Just before he was about to cum, he pulled out and finished in my mouth. I swallowed it all, running my fingers up and down his stomach as he stood on his knees in front of me. His hand had found his way back to my hair as I did so.

Travis laid next to me breathlessly, "why did we wait so long to do that?"

"I don't know," I rolled over to be on him.

"You fuck like a porn star," he smiled and kissed me.

I sucked on his neck for a few minutes, "we need to do that more often."

"Yeah we do," he chuckled, kissing my forehead.

We took a quick shower together to wash the sweat and sex juices off of us. I grabbed two spoons and the tub of Neapolitan ice cream while he began looking through movies on Netflix. I plopped back onto my bed next to him, getting under the comforter. We decided on Notorious while we began eating the ice cream.

I fell asleep in his arms halfway through the movie. I woke up a little when he let go of me gently and got off the bed to go to the bathroom. I watched his tall naked body walk back over to the bed and laid down. He looked around for the remote to turn the movie off until he realized it was on the nightstand.

"Dumbass," I yawned.

He turned it off and set the remote back down, "what'd you call me?" He laid down and pulled half of my body onto his.

"Nothing," I said quietly, closing my eyes again. He let out a small chuckle and ran his fingers up and down my back slowly until I fell asleep. I kissed his chest and fell into dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for taking so long to put this out. I started working and haven't had time. enjoy the smut~