Status: active

City Lights Were Bright the Night I Made You Mine.

s i x.

I was sitting at the tattoo shop looking at one of the new tattoo magazines that came in the mail. The sound of Four Year Strong and tattoo guns buzzing filled the shop, along with small talk. I occasionally looked down at my lap to respond to new texts. I was bored to death and wanted to go hangout with my boyfriend. Three weeks later and it still felt exciting to call Travis Mills my boyfriend.

The bells on the door rung, making me look up from the magazine. I smiled when the lanky body walked in with a wad of cash in his hand. "What are you doing here?" I asked, setting down the magazine and walking over to him.

Travis wrapped one of his arms around his waist, "ya see this?" He waved the money in my face. "This is my mofuckin' studio money!"

I snatched the money from his hand and walked over to the counter. I started counting out it and looked up at him, "shit, Travis, this is enough for a decent EP."

He nodded and smiled, "that's the point."

I put the money back together and put it in my bra, "thanks for the gift though."

Before he could grab me, Scott called him over. I smirked and leaned into the computer chair as he walked away. I heard them talking about Travis's music as I went back to looking at the magazine. Travis walked back a few minutes later.

"Your brother said you can go home," he said and leaned forward on the counter.

"Is that true, Scott?" I asked loudly towards his station.

"Yes, brat!" He yelled back.

I smiled and grabbed my purse from under the counter. I took hold of his hand and went outside, "who's driving?"

"Me. I'll drop you off later to get your 'stang," he said and unlocked his car. "God, I can't wait to upgrade this piece of shit," he chuckled.

"Well, you better make this EP good so people will like you and you can buy a new car," I smirked and buckled my seat belt. "Where are we going anyways?"

"Mmm, how about a blunt cruise and lunch?" He winked with that smile I loved oh so much.

"Sounds good to me," I smiled and leaned more into the seat.

He grabbed one that was ready to go from his center console and sparked it up. I took the blunt from him as he began to drive, putting on some band I never heard before. We cruised around until we were finished and pulled into a Jimmy John's to get lunch. Travis wrapped his arm around my waist while we stared at the menu above us. We ordered our sandwiches and sat down in a booth while we waited for them to finish them.

"I just wanna go home and fuck you," he gave a dazed smile.

"We'll take our sandwiches to your house, eat, then fuck for the rest of the day," I smiled back.

"I like the way you think."

We got our sandwich and drinks, and made our way back out to his car. The 5 minute drive to his parent's house seemed like forever from the amount of weed in my system. I walked slowly into the house after he parked in the driveway, and sat at the kitchen table. We ate our food quickly to get into his bed.

-

Travis ran his lanky fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead, "I love you so much."

I smiled, "I love you, too."

"I wrote a song about you."

"Oh really?" I giggled.

"Yeah, I mean its not completely about you, but it is a bout a stripper. I wrote it and obviously added some shit to it so it has more of a 'this girl is a bitch' vibe, ya know?" He pursed his lips.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. You better write me some cute songs one day though," I kissed his cheek.

"I will, I promise. Don't break my heart," he kissed my forehead again, "or I'll go hard on a track, just tearing your life apart."

"Is that a threat?" I said lowly and bit his collarbone.

He hissed, "goddamn, girl, you're just begging for round two."

"Maybe I am. Better fuck me good before I find a new boy at work tonight."

-

I didn't see Travis for a few days. I was fine with it though, it felt nice to have time apart. We were both busy with work and hanging out with other people. I'm happy we're not the couple that always has to be together; I'd probably kill myself.

Tommy walked me out to my car as usual after work and saw a note on my windshield. I grabbed it and got in my car, feeling my stomach fill with butterflies.

I miss you, ma. Better see you tonight.
<3 T


I drove to his house and pulled into the driveway next to Travis's car. I entered the garage code and walked in, surprised to see the garage was empty. I closed the garage and went up to his room. The hallway spelled like weed which made me roll my eyes with a smile. A cloud of smoke came at me when I opened his bedroom door.

"Holy shit, how much are you smoking?" I laughed, closing the door again.

He coughed and moved the bong away from his mouth, "the usual."

I set my purse down, "yeah, okayyy." I walked over to the bed and kissed him. "Where are your parents?"

"Wedding in Palm Springs."

"Oh," I kissed him again, "I missed you."

"I missed you more," he set the bong on the nightstand and pulled me onto the bed. "I just wanna kiss you," he laughed.

"Me too, but I smell like a whore so let me go shower," I got off the bed. He groaned and gave me puppy dog eyes. "I'll give you some brain when I come back," I winked.

"Okay!" He gave a cheeky smile and grabbed his bong again.

I shook my head and walked into his non smoke infested bathroom. I quickly showered and went back out to grab something to sleep in from his closet. His bed felt amazing after working both my jobs all day, "mmm, I'm so tired," I yawned.

"Yeah?" He asked, pulling me onto his chest. "Did you have a good day at least?"

"Yeah. It's better now that I'm finally with my man," I smiled, letting my hand wander down his body down to his boxers.

He breath caught in his throat and he started stroking my hair. I finally went down and did the deed, as promised. I finished and went back to resting my head on his chest. "Your mouth is like my home so I guess you can say I'm cummin home," he rhymed.

I smacked his chest, "shut up," I laughed.

The smell of weed and his cologne mixed in perfectly as I laid there. It was nice to be back around him like this after being apart. Falling asleep next to him was my favorite thing to do lately. I don't care to constantly have sex with him, I just like being with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk this chapter was just quickly put together for an update. kinda boring but whatever. shit will start progressing