Status: active

City Lights Were Bright the Night I Made You Mine.

s e v e n.

Beats bounced off the walls in the small studio as Travis rapped along to them. I sat next to Josh and Tony on the couch, the three of us all looking at our phones. I was actually surprised at how well he was getting his verses right; Yeah, I had heard him rap before but this felt different. He was recording his first real EP, that's major for an artist like him.

"Damn, ya'll ain't even watching me rap!" Travis joked when he walked out of the booth.

"Well, you kept getting mad we were watching you," Tony laughed. "So we all stopped watching, now you're mad?"

"Shut up," Travis smiled and looked at me. That cocky half smile drove me mad and I wanted to tackle him right then and there. "Did I sound good though?"

"Yes," I smiled up at him. He continued to look at me with this lust in his eyes; it made me go even more crazy inside. I could tell he felt the same way.

"Wanna go grab some lunch?" He asked, still looking directly at me.

"Yes, I'm starving!" Josh said, getting up.

Trav looked at him and chuckled, "sorry, I was talking to Gina."

"Oh," he nodded. "Ohhh!" His eyes went wide and laughed at himself.

I blushed and got off the couch, pretending that no one in the room would laugh at us. But hey, at least he's gettin' laid. The two of us walked out to his car, quickly getting in to get away.

"Where should we go?" He asked, starting the ignition.

"My apartment is like 10 minutes away," I said as I put my hand on his thigh. "I'm so fucking turned on right now."

He looked at me and licked his lips, "yeah? Does hearing me rap get you fucking wet?" The way he sounded turned me on even more; I nodded. "Good."

We got to my apartment a few minutes later and got inside as quickly as we could. Our bodies collapsed onto the living room floor before making it my bedroom. We quickly rid of our clothes just before his hard on entered me roughly. He fucked me better than usual, and yet again, he knew just what got me off.

Travis gripped onto my long, blonde hair, "fucking scream my name like that some more." He thrusted his pelvis hard into mine once more, causing me to scream his name as he asked.

We laid breathless on the carpeted floor, his body still in mine. It felt like we hadn't fucked each other in over a year when it had only been a few days. I love getting to take our sexual frustrations out on each other.

-

Travis was still busy working on the short album. It was late and it was only Travis, his producer, and myself. Travis sighed loudly as they kept playing the track back. "It's missing something," he said aggravated.

"It needs a girl," I said without looking up from my phone.

"What?" They said at the same time, looking at me.

"Instead of Trav rapping that hook and bridge, it needs a chick. It'd sound better," I looked up at them.

"Get in there then," Travis pointed at the booth.

"What?" I laughed.

Travis grabbed my arm and threw me towards the small padded room. I shook my head and felt nervous, I never recorded anything. I did what I suggested and the two of them looked happy. I finished my stuff and went back out.

"Um, why didn't you suggest this hours ago?" His producer laughed.

I shrugged while Travis wrapped an arm around me and kissed my head. "You ready to head home?" He asked.

"Yeah," I yawned. "Are you gonna sleep over?"

"Mhmm. You gonna wrap up here, Sam?" Travis asked.

"Yeah, you two go ahead."

We went back to my place and quickly got ready for bed. Travis wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his chest. "So, you saved that track tonight," he whispered.

"You're welcome, since you were too dumb to think of it." I snuggled more into his chest.

"Do you work tomorrow?" He asked, running his hand slowly up and down my side.

"Mhmm."

"Okay," he sounded annoyed.

"Why?" I asked in a yawn.

"I was just wondering," he said. "Lately I've just liked that you haven't been doing that as much, it makes me happier."

"I don't know what you're talking about because I've been doing it just the same amount as always," I said. I began getting undressed to go rinse off in the shower. "Do you not want me to strip anymore?"

He began undressing too, "I don't know. We're getting more serious and the more I think about it, the more it makes me uncomfortable. Just being honest."

"It's never made you uncomfortable in the past, so why now?" I started the shower and stepped in.

Travis got in the shower with me, "I think I'm realizing people are recognizing us both and dudes that hate me are looking at you."

I didn't respond as I finished washing myself off. I wrapped a towel around me and dried off, still ignoring him. We both got into bed before I decided to speak.

"So you care more about what people will say than what I want to do," I said.

He sighed, "Something like that. I just think you should start doing makeup like you've wanted to do before you miss your chance."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and turned over.

He pulled me close to him, kissing my shoulder and quickly falling asleep. Even though I was tired, I couldn't sleep because I was too busy thinking about what he said and my future. Maybe he's right, maybe I should slow my roll and start working towards an actual career.
♠ ♠ ♠
fuck i didn't realize it'd been 7 months since i've updated. i'm so sorry :(