Don't You Ever Forget About Me

I'm Losing Control, My Head Is Alright, I Can't Shake The thought Of Me Losing My Mind

3rd Person
Kellin looked around his quiet little living room and his eyes landed on the tiny little girl sleeping curled up on the couch with Justin on the opposite end. He smiled and quickly turned away, feeling weird for watching her in her sleep. He couldn’t sleep, something was keeping him up, but even he didn’t know what. He felt an odd sense to be over protective over his best friend, with her hair that was once light brown that she changed to dark, her perfect figure even though she thought of herself as fat. She was beautiful and Kellin might have felt something for her. But he still couldn’t get over the fact that he felt like he needed to protect her. Not just in a big brother sort of manner but in a life protecting way. Like something was after her. He wasn’t the only one. Justin had the same feeling to protect her. His girlfriend’s best friend and a sister figure to him. Did the others feel the same way? Is there some way we could find out? Was something about to happen to Kennady? Kellin didn’t know but he couldn’t let it control his life, considering this is probably some kind of crazy hunch. He’s tired, he hasn’t slept in days. That’s probably what he needs. Sleep. He shut his eyes as soon as Justin opened his. What was this odd feeling?

***
Kellin’s point of view

I woke up to be greeted by none other than Kennady.

“Wake up silly!! We’re going to go see a movie! Don’t want you to miss!” I smiled and hopped up, changing into a pair of clothes and meeting the ‘gang’ in the living room. We all formed some sort of line and ran out the door, getting in the car, Kennady sitting on my lap once more. I blushed and pushed the thought away. Kennady was my best friend. No. I couldn’t be falling for her.

Was I?

***

???

“YOU DISOBEYED ME, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. ITS YOUR FAULT KID, GET OVER YOURSELF.”

“I-“ he pressed the gun to my head.

“Say another word and die. Get over yourself. You made a mistake. We all do.” He cocked the gun. “You made too big of one though kid.”
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ

So,,, i really like writing in 3rd person, so ill prly do it more often :)
Did you like the ending? (of the chapter!! NOT THE STORY!!) XD. I like writing in that... mysterious "Who the hell is this!?" Sort of manner :3. If you didnt realize the, ??? from last chapter and this chapter are 2 different people. I guess i might do this.. If you can guess who the ??? of this chapter is ill dedicate a chapter to you!! :D
Comments would be greatly appreciated.