Don't You Ever Forget About Me

How Has It Taken So Long For Me To Finally Realize?

This chapter is dedicated to Lowdownlow, Diellza, HellontheHeart and Username666 for commenting and making me feel all happy and motivated :3

3rd Person.

Our friends in Sleeping With Sirens have been distraught, having nights without sleep, trying to figure out what is wrong with their friend Kennady. They’ve had strange feelings like something is about to happen. If they felt this way why have they not been spending time with her? Of course they did but between band practice and Kellin’s mixed up feelings they haven’t been together as much. Thoughts ran through Jesse’s head and he shot up from his bed in his new apartment the floor down from Kellin and Kennady’s. He threw on his clothes and hiked the small staircase up to Kellin’s apartment, banging on the door wildly. Kellin looked at him and flipped his friend off playfully, beginning to shut the door. Jesse put his hand in the way, stopping it in its way to close and looked at his friend worriedly.

“We have to get Kennady away from here.”

Kellin’s eyes got wide. He knew that Jesse had the same feeling so he didn’t object. Jesse quickly dialed the numbers of his friends while Kellin got his hair as neat as he could in a hurry and they both ran out the door, collecting a sleeping Kennady and running to the car.

***
Kennady woke up in Kellin’s lap, looking extremely confused as she took in her surroundings. She was in Jesse’s car. The guys and Kristina were all there. She sat up without saying a word and looked out the window as she watched the large road sign pass telling them that they were no longer in the state of California.

“Kellin what’s going on?” Kellin explained to his friend what was going on, about the feelings they’ve been getting and what Jesse told him earlier this morning. She looked confused, her eyebrows scrunched together and her eyes drooping with concern and worry.

“Hey guys?” Kristina said, trying to break the awkward silence as Kennady just stared, trying to process everything. She pointed out the window. “That car has been following us since you picked me up from my place.” The 5 sitting in the backseat turned around and sure enough they were being followed. Kennady’s phone started ringing with the loud, live sounds of with ears to see and eyes to hear and she picked it up hesitantly.

“Hello?”

“Kennady? Oh thank God.”

“Who- who is this?” The person on the other line sighed loudly

“Kennady its Eric.” She couldn’t get any words out, just odd noises as she struggled to speak. “I called to warn you. They’re after you. Don’t trust anyone but Kellin and the guys. I trust them. Oh my gosh. You don’t know how great it is to hear your voice.”

“I-“

“Kennady. I need to go. Stay safe.” And with that he hung up. The phone rang once more and Kellin grabbed it this time.

“Look-“He was interrupted by a booming laugh. “You think you’re so clever, running away. Well guess what. We’re right behind you. See you soon kid.”

***
The boy hung up the phone, a smile on his face and he could hear the loud footsteps coming from behind him. The familiar feel of the gun against his head appeared and there was a low growl.

“One mistake too many.” And with that the shot rang through the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woahh XD Another cliff hanger i know XDD This story is already steering in a different direction than i planned. BUT I LOVE IT :3 And i hope you do too.
Comments would be greatly appreciated