Don't You Ever Forget About Me

No Where To Run They’re Closing In On Us

Eric was dead, Kennady was hurt, and the guys were destined to find her. Dead or alive. They hoped that she was, but there were no promises. Most of all, Kellin hoped that she was alive. He obviously had feelings for Kennady. I mean, everyone knew it too. Kellin stood in the front of the line, looking like some kind of survivor with bits of fabric over his wounds, his shirt ripped and blood on his pants.

"Ready?" He whispered. Kristina noddedand latched onto his wrist, his little body was shaking so much that she quickly took it down to his hand, knowing her boyfriend nor Kennady would care.

"Ready."

Justin put his hand on her shoulder.

"Kristina, let me do this."

"No! I can't. I have too." She turned around, kissing him on the cheek and graspingthe gun in her free hand.

"Lets go guys."

***

Kennady watched as they dragged Erics body our, replaying his words over and over again.

"I'm sorry Kennady, but you have to promise me something.

What?

Don't ever forget me."

She let the tears sting her cheek and watched as 'voldemort' stepped towards her.

"Doctor James. Where do we take him?" One of the men asked

"Just. Anywhere."

"Why did you kill him? What did he EVER DO TO YOU?!"

James kicked her chair, leting it shatter into pieces against her entire backside, earning her a screech of pain.

"The same thing you did. Disobeyed me."

Kennady watched as the black appeared around the edges of her vision and listened to the noises of the gunshots ringing nearby.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" She recognized he voice

Kelllin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)