Status: On Going!

One More Night

I Need You

**A/N**

I have a few more chapters of this. I am going to write my ending, then I will write an alternate ending. That way everyone is happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 Months Later*

I was in L.A. for a few days with friends. I was getting sick of Philly, and I needed time away. It's not that I was unhappy there, I just have so much going on. I took on more responsibility at the dance studio, its almost like I live there now. When I'm not at the studio I am planning the wedding or going to Claude's games. Wedding planning is going great, but there is still so much to do. We are getting married in July back in Ontario.

Since we were in L.A. I decided I needed to get my wedding dress. After looking for three hours and trying on numerous dresses I found it. It was everything that I ever wanted in a dress. But I had a sick feeling in my stomach. Everything was becoming so real, and I was starting to doubt myself.

What if Claude wasn't the one?

Was I rushing this too much?

Am I really happy to be getting married?

I did not have an answer to those questions at that moment. That scared the hell out of me. So after I paid for my dress I left the shop without my friends. I drove to see the one person who would make me forget all of my doubts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me a while to find the house, but eventually I found the right one. I got out of the car and slowly walked up to the door. I hesitated before ringing the bell. Jeff swung the door open. He stopped and stared at me for a moment.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was tired and confused. He had bed head and he was wearing work out shorts and a sweater.

"I really need you right now, can we go get a drink?" I felt like begging him to talk to me but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

He paused for a moment. "Sure, lets go." We walked out to the car. I let him drive and pick the bar. I looked out the window the whole car ride not wanting to meet his gaze. I could feel it, he still had a strong hold on my heart. Once we arrived at the bar we both ordered beers and tequila shots. Nothing ever goes well when tequila is involved.

"So, what do you 'need' me for?" He asked me once we got our drinks.

"I don't think I am ready." I paused and took a shot. "You know, for marriage."

"Is it the whole idea, or just the idea of marrying him?" I didn't speak for a few minutes, carefully thinking of an answer.

"I can't answer that right now." He nodded his head and went back to his beer. We sat there drinking for a few minutes, no one made a sound.

"Why are you here Roxy?" He asked letting out a heavy sigh.

"I need you." I said while taking my third shot.

"Need me how?" He asked while gazing into my eyes. I didn't answer, I pressed my lips to his and ran my hands through his hair. After a few moments he pulled away.

"What?" I asked him.

"Are we really doing this?" I nodded my head.

"You still have part of my heart." I said before kissing him again. We quickly left the bar and made our way back to his place.

I was fully aware of what I was doing. I just was aware as to what the repercussions would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry for the long wait, I was away. Read the authors note up top. I hope you enjoy. Let me know if you are Team Jeff or Team Claude and why!

Wedding Dress: www.jaksflowergirldresses.com/aimee 061.jpg

Outfit