Status: On Going!

One More Night

My Life With Him (Epilogue)

******2 Years Later******

"Roxy, she is beautiful!" Jeff said as he leaned over the bed. "Congrats man!" He said before hugging Claude.

Here I am, sitting in a hospital bed holding my first daughter. I did not think I would ever make it here at 29 years old. With everything that was happening with Jeff and Claude, a happy ending seemed like a long shot. But I am so blessed with the life I have now. I have a wonderful husband who I adore. I marriage has been solid the whole time. I have a beautiful daughter that I love so much already. And for once I can finally say that I have my best friend back.

Jeff and Claude became friends eventually, it took a year but it happened. It took longer for the two of us to smooth things out, we even went to therapy over the whole pregnancy incident from high school. After all of these years, the fights, the sex, the love; I finally can talk to him the way I used before everything happened.

"Roxy!" Claude brought me back from my thoughts.

"Hum, yeah?" I said before glancing back down at my beautiful baby girl.

"What's this cuteys name?" Jeff asked me.

"Harper Scarlett Giroux. She is going to have red hair just like her dad."

"But she is going to be gorgeous just like her mother" Claude said as he smiled down on us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later I was sitting in the kitchen. I had just put Harper down for a nap. Claude was out training so I had some time to myself. I heard a knock on the back door, Brooke poked her head in.

"Hey!" She said walking in.

"Hey. Where is your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"He is training with your husband." I nodded my head.

"Where is the munchkin?"

"She is sleeping." She sighed dramatically.

"Well that's no fun." I laughed. "So, I have to tell you something."

"Okay, go ahead!"

"Jeff asked me to move in with him, and I said yes." She waited for my response.

"Congrats!!! I am so happy for you, it just surprises me that you started dating him. Not in a bad way though."

"I know you guys had some fucked up relationship, but he has changed a lot."

"That he has." I said as I stared out the window.

"Do you regret not giving him a shot?" I paused for a minute.

"No. We were toxic together, we work better as friends. Plus, I love Claude so much. I didn't know what love was until I was with him. He is my world, and he gave me Harper. I love my life so much, I would not change it for the world."

"What wouldn't you change for the world?" I heard Claude's voice ask. I turned around to see him and Jeff standing in the kitchen. I stood from my chair and walked over to him.

"Our lives together." I said as I wrapped my arms around his sweaty figure. He leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I wouldn't either." He said to me before I pressed my lips against his once again. Just as we were about to have a moment I heard Harper's cries. "Well, I guess that is a part of our lives now too." He said unwrapping our arms. I laughed.

"I can't wait!" I said before dragging him down the hall to check on our daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end of the first ending. The alternate ending should be up this week! Thanks for reading!