Status: On Going!

One More Night

I'm Not Yours

I had returned to Philly two weeks after sleeping with Jeff. I had spent the remainder of my trip with him. But after spending so much time with him, I could finally answer the question he asked me. I was scared of the whole idea of marriage, and I wasn't ready to marry Claude. I wasn't planning on even mentioning that I had seen Jeff to Claude when I got home. Apparently he had other ideas about that.

"What the fuck Roxy!" I heard him shout from the bedroom as soon as I walked into the apartment. I dropped my bags on the floor and rolled my eyes.

"What? What did I do?" I called after him. I heard him come storming down the hall. He wore a look of rage. His curly ginger hair was disheveled, he was wearing sweatpants, and an old gym shirt.

"Its not what you did, its who!" He snapped at me.

"Excuse me?" I shouted while walking after him. He rounded the corner into the kitchen. He walked up to the laptop on the counter and started typing like a mad man. "Answer me Claude! What the hell does that mean?" He stopped typing and turned the computer towards me. My eyes went wide as I stared at a scene that I was all too familiar with.

It was a picture. Not just any picture. I was kissing Jeff at a bar. Claude pressed the arrow key and another picture appeared. This one was when Jeff and I were getting in the car. The next picture I saw was Jeff and I kissing in front of his house. The house was clearly his house in L.A. I was in deep shit.

"I am done Roxy. This back and forth with him is killing me. I can't do this anymore. I am fucking tired of being second to him!" Claude yelled before rushing down the hall.

"Where are you going?" I was following close behind him.

"Get out! I don't want to be with you anymore." I took a deep breath and continued into the bedroom.

"I will not get out. We have to talk about this. I am your fiance."

"You don't fucking act like it!"

"Because I don't want to be your fiance!" I screamed at him. The words had left my mouth before I could even think about saying them.

"What?" Claude asked. He turned around to look at me, I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

"I can't do this anymore." I said turning around and walking out of the bedroom.

"He is never going to treat you right!" He yelled walking behind me.

"You don't know him like I do."

"I know him well enough to know the puck sluts will always interest him." I turned around and smacked him.

"I would rather be alone, than unhappy with you. Take your fucking ring." I said before throwing the ring at him and grabbing my suitcase before walking out of the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took and deep breathe and knocked on the door. It was one in the morning, there was no way he was going to answer. After the fight with Claude I got back on a plane and came back to L.A. I needed to see Jeff, there were so many things that I needed to tell him. Suddenly the door flew open. Jeff was wide awake, still wearing a dress pants and a dress shirt.

"What the hell? Roxy, what are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?" I asked, he nodded his head and let me into his house.

"So, why are you here? You just left."

"I left him." I stated simply.

"Left who? Claude?" I nodded my head. "Are you serious?" I held up my left hand to reveal no ring.

"I couldn't be with him anymore. Jeff, I love you." He set down the beer he had gotten from the fridge.

"I'm sorry, what?" I walked up to him and held his face close to mine.

"I love you" I said again before gently pressing my lips to his. I ran my hands through his hair before breaking the kiss.

"I love you too!" He said before pressing a quick kiss to my lips. "What does this mean now?" I arranged my self in his lap and gazed into his eyes.

"This means that I move down here, I open a dance studio, and we live together." He chuckled.

"Had to slip the dance studio in there?" I laughed.

"Well yeah, its part of what attracts you to me."

"Well of course. Roxy, you are mine, and I am yours. No more flirting, no more games." I nodded my head.

"Let's just be together." I said before kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yes part of this chapter is from chapter 13. I have a few more chapters of this ending left. Hope you enjoy. Comment and tell me if you like the other ending better or if you are happy she is with Jeff.

Outfit