Status: On Going!

One More Night

Starting A War

"Hey Claude, yeah I can't make it tonight. I'm so sorry. I think I have the flu, so I'm going to stay in bed." I said into my cellphone. I was sitting on the balcony in a bra, panties, and Jeff's dress shirt. After last night, Jeff had definitely convinced me not top go out with Claude.

"Oh, well that sucks. Maybe we can go out when you're feeling better." He said sounding hopeful. I couldn't break his heart, he was so sweet. But at the same time, something was different with Jeff. He hadn't been sleeping with other girls, just me. He claimed it was because I could please him, but I knew that wasn't the whole story. Also, he hasn't gone on any dates, or let me go on any dates either. If he wanted to start something, he should strap on a pair and ask me. But instead he has me turning away a guy who is actually interested in me for more than just sex.

"Yeah, I would like that." I said, deciding right then and there, that if nothing was going to happen between Jeff and I, then I was going to find love somewhere else.

"Great! Talk to you soon!" He said before hanging up the phone. I sat on the balcony of my apartment for a longtime. I know Jeff isn't any good for me, and I'm not good for him. Why had we wasted all of these years together? There was obviously something between us, but neither of us would admit it. Why should I be alone? I don't have to turn away every guy who likes me just because I am having sex with Jeff. Sex is just sex with him, there are no feelings involved.

"Roxy, what are you doing out here? It's freezing! Come inside." Jeff said pulling me back into the apartment. I hadn't realized that I was shivering. Jeff warmed his arms around me and held me close, attempting to warm me up. "Why don't you go take a warm bath." He suggested when he realized he wasn't making me any warmer.

"Will you come talk to me?" I asked, mostly because I missed talking to my best friend.

"Yeah, sure! Let's go" He said while following me into the bathroom.

I got into the warm tub a few minutes later. "Jeff we need to talk about something." I said giving him a serious look so he wouldn't make any jokes.

"Okay, shoot."

"I'm going to go out with Claude next week. Don't interrupt me!" I said, just as he opened his mouth to protest. "Why should I be alone? You are never going going to ask me out. I'm twenty-six years old. I can't keep passing up good guys. Unless you want to ask me out, I'm going out with him." I said taking a deep breathe, waiting for him to answer.

"Fine! Date him, but you know I just want to be friends. You know, and have sex." He replied. I sighed, deep down I knew he was going to say that, but I really hoped he would have said something else.

"Okay, fine. But if things get serious with Claude, we have to stop having sex."

"Why do you want to date that dip shit anyways?" He asked me. I thought things were going just fine, but instantly things changed.

"Why the fuck do you care? He is a nice guy and he likes me. So we are going to do what people do when they like each other, we are going to date."

"He just wants to fuck you, because I told him how good you were. Richie wants to fuck you too."

"Fuck off Jeff! Like you're any better than guys who just want to fuck girls, you never had feelings for me at all. Get out!"

"Roxanne, stop! You're overreacting!"

"Get out! I don't want to see you anymore!" I screamed at him. He stood up from the toilet seat and grabbed him dress shirt from the floor. He got dressed and left. I sat in the tub for hours. This was really over. We weren't going to see each other anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***1 Week Later***

"I had a really nice time Claude!" I said as he opened the door to his car for me. Claude took me to a steak house for our date. I had a great time, he was really funny!

"I had a great time too! Do you want to go get a few drinks? Some of the guys are out already..." He suggested. I thought about it for a moment, if Jeff was out, I wanted to show him how great of a time I was having with Claude.

"Sure! I would love to!" We drove to the club, talking about childhood. He didn't ask me any questions about Jeff. And I didn't say anything about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dancing with Claude at the club. I had one to many drinks in my system. "Can I steal her from you for a bit?" I heard someone ask Claude. Claude nodded his head. I turned around to see Jeff's blue eyes.

"What do you want?" I spat at him. He started grinding with me.

"Just shut up and dance." He snapped back. I obeyed his wish. After about five songs things were getting heated. He was running his hands all over me and I was nipping at his neck.

"Only one more night." I whispered in his ear. Before we exited the club and took a cab back to his apartment. Claude was the farthest thing from my mind at that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

So, it's a little bit longer. I start school nest week, so updates will be slower. Comment and let me know what you think!! Who should she choose??