Status: On Going!

One More Night

You're Lipstick's Got Me So Out Of Breathe

*Knock, Knock*

"I'll be there in a second!" I shouted at the door. I stumbled down the hallway, attempting to put my black pumps on. Tonight was the night Jeff and I were going on our first real date. It was so weird, I have know him for twenty-three years, but we have never done something like this. I finally succeeded in putting my heels on. I stopped at the mirror and smoothed my hair one last time, before embarking on this crazy roller coaster that my life became. I opened my door to see Jeff standing in the hallway with Starburst Lily's. He knew that they were my favorite flower, even though I was allergic them. Jeff was wearing dark jeans and a black button up shirt. He looked HOT! I glanced down at my red dress that showed just enough cleavage to keep him wondering.

"You look beautiful Roxy!" Jeff said with a husky voice. I felt my cheeks start to burn.

"Thanks! You look pretty good too!" I said as he chuckled. We made our way out to his truck, he opened the door for me as I got in. After a silent ten minute drive we pulled up at my favorite restaurant, which just happened to be Earls.

30 minutes after being seated we were drinking champagne. "So, why did you fight so hard to get me?" I asked, feeling bold once some alcohol hit my system.

"Well, I realized that I wanted to be with you, when I noticed he was going to take you away."

"You know that I am not a prize? I am a person with feelings." I stated.

"I know, and I care so much more than you think I do." He said before grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Hours Later

"Thanks Jeff! I had a really nice time." I said before leaning over my seat and kissing him on the cheek. I got out of his truck and made my way inside. Once I entered my apartment, I threw on my sweatpants and Flyers t-shirt. I poured my self a glass of wine and sat down on my couch. I turned on the TV to 'Sex and the City'. I was comfortably sitting on the couch when I heard a knock on my door. I set my glass down and got up. When I opened the door I saw........
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So I feel terrible for taking so long with this. But I was having some health issues, then I was experiencing writers block and then it was my birthday. Updates might be slower, because writers block sucks, but thanks for sticking with me!

~Alexa