Status: On Going!

One More Night

Crawling Back To You

It was October and the season had just started. Claude and I had moved into a condo together. Everything was going wonderfully for us. The summer had been perfect. I had introduced him to my mom, he was the first guy I ever brought home. I met his family and they accepted me immediately. Jeff was traded to Columbus. He never said goodbye to me, one day his stuff was just gone from his apartment. The last time I spoke to him was during the summer.....

Flashback

I heard a tapping at my bedroom window. Claude was asleep in the bed. We were visiting my mom in back in Ontario. I rose from the bed and made my over to the window. I opened it only to see Jeff.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked before he threw another pebble at my window.

"I need to talk to you. Get down here!" He shouted back.

I shook my head and sighed. "No, I am tired."

"Then how did you here the knocking if you were so tired." I rolled my eyes at his statement, I doubt he could see it though.

"Fine." I shut the window and threw on some sweat pants.

Once outside I looked at Jeff, he seemed distressed.

"You wanted to talk?" I raised my eyebrows at him. He waved his hand in his direction motioning me to follow him.

"Let's take a drive." Once in his truck he took a very familiar route. He drove down the deserted road we used to go down all the time. Then he stopped the truck and hopped out. I followed his lead. He hopped up on the hood of the truck.

"You do not expect me to get up there by myself do you?" He chuckled and held out his hand, pulling me up onto the hood.

"Roxy, I can't fight for you anymore." I laughed, which was probably inappropriate.

"Okay." Was all I could respond with.

"Okay? Fucking okay is all you can say!?!" I looked at him with a blank expression. "I told you that I love you!" I sighed, here we go again.

"Jeff, I will probably always get butterflies when I am around you, but I love Claude. I'm sorry but I can't just stop loving him."

"I can't stop loving you." At that moment his hand ran across my cheek and he slammed his lips on mine. My heart fought with my brain and I kissed him back.

After a few seconds I snapped back into reality and pulled away. "No, Jeff! I love him." Jeff sighed this time.

"I love you though."

"Cut it out, and take me home."

End Flashback

After that day he stopped speaking to me. I told Claude and he reacted well. He knew I loved him and that nothing would change that. The only thing that I am dreading is seeing Jeff when Columbus comes here in November.
♠ ♠ ♠
Total filler. I am exams the rest of this week and next week. Wish me luck, more updates after that.

Roxy's Outfit