For You

chapter seven

I stand back stage watching Pierce the Veil perform. It's amazing to watch them, to feel the rush and power of the music makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

And watching the way Jaime moves so passionately about the stage, it makes my stomach errupt into butterflies.

Everything Vic told me last night was still running through my head, in fact it hasn't stopped. But I can't help it, I like being around Jaime and feeling rebellious. To do things I haven't done since I was a teenager.

I like the way Jaime makes me feel, and because of that Vic's words will go on ignored.

"You showed up!" Jaime says now standing in front of me, a sweaty panting mess. I nod softly and give him a little smile.

"I said I'll come check out your band, so here I am."

Jaime smiles and chugs down some of his water. Tony walks by us and I can't help but notice the glare he gives me before glancing to Jaime.

And that look Jaime sends to Tony.

It proves that the person Vic was talking about last night is Tony.

"Let me just go to the bus and change then we can hang." Jaime says as he leads me to his bus a towel hung over his neck.

I walk along side him finding myself glancing up to him. Jaime notices and looks down to me, his cheeks are red but I can't tell if it's brushing or from just performing. Suddenly Jaime reaches for my hand and holds it tightly in his. I look up to him, knowing I'm blushing.

"You blush easily." Jaime says leaning down and pecking my lips.

Of course that makes me blush even more.

"Chris?"

I look away from Jaime to see John standing there with Garrett by his side. Hurt flashes through John's face as he quickly turns away with tears rolling down his cheeks. I suddenly feel bad as I watch him run off with Garrett running after him, calling for him.

I bite my lip and look down to the ground feeling really guilty. "Hey." Jaime whispers and pulls my face up by my chin. "Don't look so down." he whispers kissing my lips again.

"B-but John." I mumble looking back to the direction that John ran off to. "I c-can't." I mumble.

"Don't worry about him, he's a big boy." Jaime says running his hand down my chest and leaning into to kiss me.

I nod softly and let Jaime kiss me, I let him lead me to his bus and strip me of my clothes. I let him lead me to his bunk and I let him take me.

It didn't feel right, having Jaime's naked body next to mine. It feels wrong, yet it feels so good.

I slip out of Jaime's bunk later that night when I know he's asleep. I dress myself and quietly leave the bnk area. I step into the front of the bus seeing Tony sitting there with his arms wrapped tightly around his body. He looks like he's shaking and crying and when he looks up to me, I see the tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Hi." I whisper awkwardly holding my shirt. His eyes flicker down to my shirt so I look down as well noticing it's not my shirt, but Jaime's.

Tony sniffs lightly and wipes his face with the back of his hand.

I chew on my bottom lip and slip of Jaime's shirt before making my way to the bus door.

"Why are you doing this?" I hear Tony ask.

I stand there with my hand lingering on the door knob.

"I l-love him." Tony adds in a soft vulnerable voice.

I sigh and step out the bus not wanting to hear this. I walk down the rows of buses letting the cold air hit my bare arms as I arrive to my bus.

I push open the door to seen Hayden and Taylor sitting at the front of the bus, "Where the hell where you?" Hayden demands.

"With Jaime." I mumbled rubbing my arms.

"Doing what?" Hayden demands reminding me of my mom.

"We were fucking ok." I scream suddenly angry. I roll my eyes and storm to my bunk closing the curtain behind me. I sigh deeply and turn to my side staring out the small window.

I hurt so many people today, John and Tony. Hayden.

I feel the tears streaming down my cheeks and I reach into my pocket pulling out my wallet. I pull out the small razor and drag it a few times across my wrist before sighing loudly and resting my head against the window.

I hurt so many fucking people.