Status: active, hopefully steady updating

This Love Was Out Of Control...

I Can Make This Work

Tony's POV-

We're so close, and I just want her. But I don't want to rush things. But I want her. Her lips. Her body. Her everything. I just want her. But I'm not sure if she wants me back. Our faces are now just inches away from eachother. I can see tears that had formed in her eyes. She needs to feel better about herself. I don't understand why the very epitome of beauty is putting herself down so much. They way she looks, the way she walks, the way she talks, it's all perfect. All of this is just now punching me in the face. I really like this girl. I never thought I'd like anyone since Stephanie. Oh god, Stephanie... I don't even want to compare the two. I shouldn't even be thinking about her when I'm this close to perfection.

“Hey, are you guys coming-” And just like that our moment is over and both our heads shoot up to look at Jaime. “Oh, sorry guys. I just wanted to know if you were coming to catering or not. Sorry.” Jaime successfully ruined a perfect moment.
“I'm not. I need to go back to the bus. I just want to go to sleep...” Delilah quickly added and walked away with her head down.
“I'll be there later. I need to do something first.” I said and left Jaime standing alone.

Delilah's POV-

I'm not sure what to just happened. I was literally inches away from Tony. Dammit Jaime. He ruined it. I just want to go to sleep and forget anything happened. Tony's probably already forgetten and at catering with his friends. I should be there with Audrey. But she's with Vic... Fuck. As soon as I get to the bus, I just want to pass out and dream away.

“Delilah!” Delilah, wait.” I hear someone calling my name as I'm almost to the bus, and then that someone grabs my arm and turns me around. I look up to see Tony breathing heavy from running and looking down at me. “I'm sorry, but there's something I really need to do...” And I feel his lips crash down on mine and I'm hypnotized by the kiss. “I waited a little too long to do this.” He gently whispers as he pulls back from the kiss with our foreheads together.
“Tony...” I'm speechless. He just kisses me again. “You really did wait too long.” And he laughs with that mesmerizing smile of his.
“What should we do now?” he asked after lifting his head from mine.
“I guess we should go get some food. I'm actually starving.” He grabs my hand and we walk to catering.

Upon finding our friends and bandmates, who happen to be all sitting together, we get some food and sit with everyone. After eating everyone loads up and boards the buses to move on to the next city. I am forced to have the couch tonight because I got the bunk last night. So I put on my favorite movie, The Little Mermaid, and eventually fall asleep on the couch in the back lounge.

Audrey's POV-

We arrived in Denver before I even woke up. I decided it was time to finally get out of the bunk after laying awake for about an hour just on my phone. I hopped down from my bunk, and grab some pants. All I ever sleep in are tanks. I happen t be wearing my Ariel Aspire & Create one right now. I guess no one is here. Or at least that what I looks like. Not even Delilah. I guess everyone went to breakfast. Since no one's here, I might as well just go ahead and get breakfast. I don't even worry about putting my pant on. Who likes pants anyway? Whatever.
“Whoa, hello lace.” I practically jump about ten feet in the air, when Austin walks out of the bathroom, staring at my ass. My cheeks turn red, and I'm forced to run back to my bunk to put my pants on. “Nice shirt too.” He says, winking.
“Austin, you asshole. Don't do that. But thank you, a very talented man made it.” I say as I'm pulling my pants on.
“Well, that talented man knows how to make clothes that look amazing on you.” He smirks. I can't help but laugh at him.
“Where is everyone?”
“I think they're out to pick up breakfast for all of us.”
“Why didn't you go too? I wouldn't have had to put pants on.”
“I didn't want you to be here alone. Beside, I haven't gotten to spend time with you since that night...” he trails off.
“Austin, I'm sorry about that... Really.” I can't look at him anymore. I know he's still hurt about that. I feel so bad about that. I missed him so fucking much. I still can't believe I could've been that stupid to turn utter perfection down. Maybe it's time I told him... I have to. I can't go another day with being just his friend.
“No, it's okay. I understand. I rushed it. I don't want you to feel pressured into anything...” And before he could say anything else about it, I grabbed him, pulled him down to my height, and kissed him right there. I couldn't take it anymore. Maybe that will get my point across. And it looks like I'm right. As soon as he realized what I did, he immediately made the kiss a little deeper. I have to pull away before it goes any further though. I have no idea when everyone's getting back. And that wouldn't be all that great. “I love you too. I regret ever rejecting you that night. I don't know what was going through my head then. But I'm willing to make all this work if you still are...”
“Of course I am. I love you.” Austin holds my chin, and pecks my lips once more.
“I love you too, Austin.” I can't stop all the blood rushing to my cheeks. He kisses me again, and right at that moment, everyone pours into the bus and I hear gasps and awes coming from both bands.

Well that's not a ad start to the day at all. Actually, it's quite a perfect start. Austin is finally mine, and I get free breakfast. This tour is going to be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay. this took way too long to post, but it's up finally. and i had to do it. i couldn't stand waiting any longer. but tony and delilah aren't totally official yet. sorry, you'll have to wait a little longer for that.