Status: Active as long as I have idea's so feel free to shot me idea's

Toxic Valentine

Extreme Thing

Extreme Thing 2012. This is going to be one of the best days of my life. I get to see at least three of my favorite bands play live! First up was Sleeping with Sirens but they weren't on for a couple more hours, than there was Falling In Reverse and The Used! I would be going to see Under Oath but yeah, there was no way I was going to miss any of Falling In Reverse. The gates just opened a little over twenty minutes ago, making it time for me and my friend to shove our way through the crowd to get into the park.

“That's gonna be $40.” The guy behind the table, holding the Jacky pillow case and FIR shirt said to me.

I happily paid the man while I waited for my friend Savannah to pick what she wanted to buy from the merch tent. Once we had got what we wanted I pulled the shirt on over my tank top and stuffed the pillow case into the little back pack I brought with us.

“Hurry, Randa! Carnifex is playing!” She drug me over to the Vitamin water stage and only let go once we reached were they were playing.

Standing off to the side, I watched as everyone formed a mosh pit to the loud screaming that they all considered 'singing'. I'm sorry but if you can't understand a single word its not singing. At least the bands that I listen to, when they scream, you can still understand clearly what they are singing. As you can tell, I wasn't a Carnifex fan, at all.

I kept glancing at the back stage area, I had noticed insanely big beanie bag chairs and all I wanted was to go sit on one at the moment. One of the looks over that I took I seen Ronnie staring over at the crowd. I smiled, feeling giddy that I got to see him, taking a chance I waved over at him and was shocked as hell when he waved back and started walking in my direction.

“Hey! I'm Ronnie.” He smiled, standing right in front of me.

“Hi, I'm Randa.” I returned his smiling, feeling slightly nervous. I did not expect this today.

“Enjoying uh the song?” He asked looking slightly bored at the band on stage.

“Not so much. My friend likes them so I'm supposed to wait over here and 'enjoy' this.” I said using air quotes, getting a laugh out of the man in front of me.

“Yeah that sounds like tons of fun. Who are you here to see?” He asked, leaning against the riling.

“Sleeping With Sirens, You of course.” I said gesturing to my shirt before continuing, “Uh and The Used. I was going to watch Under Oath but they cut into your bands set and I just don't like them that much.”

“Your here to see three bands?” He asked applauded.

“Well until I read the set line up it was just going to be for your band. This is the closes time you guys were playing to my birthday so I figured putting up with bands I didn't like would be worth it.”

“Oh yeah? Whens your birthday?”

“June 16th, so its still a ways away.” I laughed.

“I'd say, its still March.” He laughed, “Anyways, I gotta go finish getting everything ready. Hope you have a good time waiting.”

“Oh loads.” I smiled waving him away just in time for my friend to come running up to me.

“Who was that?” She asked, she didn't like sharing me and it got annoying fast.

“Ronnie Radke.” I said with the biggest smile on my face.

“No, really, who was it?” She asked.

“I'm not joking.”

“Oh sure. Lets go walk around and find someone else to see.”

That's how it pretty must went until she went and seen Of Mice and Men. She acted like the whole reason we were here was because of her. My dad bought us these tickets for my birthday and she still makes the day revolve around her ass. Truly, and I don't care how bitchy I sound, the only reason I asked her to come was so I wasn't bored and alone here yet I still ended up alone.

I've been wondering around by myself for an hour now, bouncing between the bmx jump show thing they had set up and the stage that Sleeping with Sirens would be playing on in three more hours. I was getting tired of walking around so I finally just found a tree that didn't have anyone under it and sat my happy ass down, taking a drink of my ice cold water. I closed my eyes beneath my glasses and just enjoyed the newly found cool air.

“Why are you all alone?” A voice asked, scaring the hell outta me.

“Friend ditched me so I'm just waiting now for a band I like to play.” I answered the man that was now sitting next to me. I must admit, he was kinda cute.

“Well that's not cool. What band are you waiting for?” He asked with a smile that reached his beautiful blueish green eyes.

“Eh, I should have seen it coming. Sleeping With Sirens.”

“They aren't on for another three hours though!” He looked slightly nervous though now.

“They'll be worth the wait. Sides, I'm excited to see what they actually look like now.” I told him.

“You don't know what they look like? Isn't the most the reason girls like them?” He asked, tilting his head a little, his shaggy dark brown hair falling into his face.

“I normally try to avoid seeing what the band members look like until I've seen them live. I don't want their looks to influence my view on the music.”

“Well that's a good idea. Not many people think like that. So are you just going to sit here until they go on?”

“I've not a clue. I'm just kinda going with what my feet want to do.” I laughed, taking in his features more.

Okay scratch what I said about him being cute, this boy was just adorable! His eyes were just so pretty and how his hair kept falling into his face and the faces he kept making were just to good to be real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Most the the stuff in this chapter actually happened to me in real life this March except talking to Ronnie and meeting Kellin but yeah my friend did ditch me the whole time. My dad drove us up there so she couldn't leave me thought :)
This will be active as long as I have ideas so if you have any feel free to shot me a message!